Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

upcoming elite happenings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

upcoming elite happenings Empty
PostSubject: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Copied from an email that I recieved today. You probably already have read all this.

Dear Call of Duty® ELITE Member,
As the year draws to a close, we're ready to share news about the premium features and season of digital content coming in 2012. We want you to be the first to know the release date for your first Call of Duty Modern Warfare® 3 ELITE content drop, and our vision to create an incredible nine month season of new Call of Duty®: MW3 content.
Check out a special Roll Call video with guest Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward for exclusive first details on the content you'll be playing in January.
- The Call of Duty ELITE Team

A couple of the games or challenges

Vengeful Beast
Most Kills in TDM
Prize: Call of Duty 16GB USB
Enlist by: December 22nd

King of the Hill
Highest Total Kills in FFA
Prize: Call of Duty ELITE Flexfit Hat
Enlist by: December 24th

Friday Night Fights
Make sure to tune in this Friday for an all-new episode of Friday Night Fights. iJustine versus Michelle Rodriguez!
Prized Events
Starting next week, we've got some particularly epic screenshot and video events lined up. Be sure to enlist and send us your best moments for a chance to win! Also keep a lookout for new prizes, such as Apple iPads, custom Call of Duty ELITE Poker Sets, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Turtle Beach Headsets!
Coming in January
iOS and Android Mobile Apps - Call of Duty ELITE hits your iOS and Android mobile devices in January! The mobile app lets you track your challenges, check your stats, and push your loadouts to Call of Duty: MW3 all on the go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Give us some clan challenges you bastards!

I actually was half expecting to come in and it just be a completely empty post with a big trollface for all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 pm

upcoming elite happenings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEwrGWcYNtjg5iRTpjGxDUa8ucfTDqqK0PAKQWEsEsmYS9eLrb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm

why do i have a sneaking supspicion that the DLC won't be easy to download on its release date? Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Well don't get me wrong I am excited for all this to come true. I think ELITE can be very helpful and fun just to see the stats, the clan challenges. I hope to get DLC's sooner, I don't want to wait a month like I had to for Black Ops DLC's. Looking forward to the Android app for my Droid X. But I don't have my hopes set to high. Elite should have been up to full speed on opening day, isn't that what the beta is for to find bugs and problems and fix them befor the product is sold to the public. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah, I can't wait to start getting clan xp for challenges. Should be good times and I think we'll level up pretty quickly. +1 U40 for posting this for those that might not have seen it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

It was funny, In last months issue of game informer they had a sub section in the review where it asked the question " should you buy Elite" In the section it proceeded to say that the mobile aps where where all ready out and that Elite was a good buy.

If I wasn't so lazy I might have written letter calling them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

The clan related stuff is the only redeeming feature of it all. Black Ops free combat records already provided everything Elite is doing. I don't mind the fact that you can do stuff online to change loadouts, etc., but they seriously need to get this thing worked out and operational.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcoming elite happenings   upcoming elite happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upcoming elite happenings
Page 1 of 1