Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Battlefield 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I know this is for the Battlefield discussion string but I am not a member yet. I got Battlefield 3 yesterday and played a couple hours last night on a different gamertag. I like the gameplay it's a cool change. It will take a little getting used to but I think overall it will be pretty awesome. I told myself to ignore stats and use it as training for the next battlefield. so I'll be using Obticeo starting tonight so if you need another send me an invite.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Not another lost to bf3. You better still visit us on mw3 me.from time to ti
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
I know this is for the Battlefield discussion string but I am not a member yet. I got Battlefield 3 yesterday and played a couple hours last night on a different gamertag. I like the gameplay it's a cool change. It will take a little getting used to but I think overall it will be pretty awesome. I told myself to ignore stats and use it as training for the next battlefield. so I'll be using Obticeo starting tonight so if you need another send me an invite.

Glad to see yet another one has seen the light, and that he is a late night WC30. Double yay for me! Be glad to help you out with whatever you need help with.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Excellent! Please shoot us invites when you log in and we'll get together.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Late night WC is still strong. Some new guys are joining in the fun so we are good.

O_S will be missed though.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Obticeo, buddy, remember us well. You are always welcome back to the Late Night WC. Freak on the other hand... lol just kidding.

Late Night WC is open to all who are willing the brave the hackers and crazies that stay on past midnight PST. Have fun with BF3 and come back to visit now and then. Remember your roots!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Going to see Act of Valor at the last showing so I probably won't be on tonight.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 am

I haven't given up mw3 just changing things up a bit. late night west coast still in the mix. new maps tuesday.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

I think i might give Ubisoft's new Anno 2070 a try. I had Anno 1701 and loved playing it on my PC.

Lately MW3's been a real BITCH to play. I think I rendered a clip last night (haven't been on in Elite in a couple weeks) of me getting lag comped against a guy who had his back to me in Resistance. Over the weekend I killed more guys (1) by hitting them with the actual frag grenade than if it exploded. seriously.

They need to issue yet another patch to address matchmaking and lag issues. Taking down the comp by .0582% or whatever they did doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am

Obticeo.. Send me another invite man.

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 am

I have not logged in a few days, but make sure I am still on your list as well so we can answer some questions for you if need be. Look forward to playing wtih you again.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 am

Welcome to the BF3 crew. I tried the game as a break from MW3 as well and havent looked back. Takes a bit of time to soak everything in but its well worth it as its a phenomenal game. Im on everynight till around 1am est and im pretty sure i have you on my FL so jump in or throw out an invite. Catch ya later.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

Welcome to the BF3 WC crew. Send me an friend request from you Sic account and we will party up.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Sweet! Welcome, and just remember to be patient.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

patient for sure. I'm not paying attention to stats.(well trying not to look) and flying jets or helicopters, yea RIGHT! I'll take a tank though. Suicidal Afro has it also, not sure his game time though. usually weekends.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Jets aren't hard, it only took me 4 hours of fly time to get decent. Yeah, you have to be patient.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 pm

i'll get it eventually. i got the helicopter in gta 4 down. its all practice. tanks are killer too.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Freak-OU812 wrote:
Jets aren't hard, it only took me 4 hours of fly time to get decent. Yeah, you have to be patient.
4 hours of flying time, 10 seconds at a time? lol
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm also getting better at jets. I no longer fly into mountains, but without the flares it's only a matter of time till you get shot down. Since the gun sucks, I'm going to start flying into choppers and other planes. Gotta get the kills somehow...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Kagan wrote:
I'm also getting better at jets. I no longer fly into mountains, but without the flares it's only a matter of time till you get shot down. Since the gun sucks, I'm going to start flying into choppers and other planes. Gotta get the kills somehow...
Kamikaze Kagan. Sweet.

See? THIS is why I think I might want to get BF3. So I can do crazy things like fly planes and helicopters. I mean, how much amusement has the stupid Seatown well given me? Imagine that, but flying around aimlessly at the same time! lol
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 pm

thsi game is pretty awesome.nothing like jumping into a tank as the gunner and capturing objectives and killing pixel people. riding door gunner on a helicopter. or crashing a jet 10 seconds after take off. well, all except the last Laughing
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Haha, speaking of jets, I got in one the other day crashed in the middle of the road. It didn't blow up, so you could say I parked it there, jumped out and went on my merry way. I couldnt believe it didn't just blow up and kill me, it wasn't a very graceful landing.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Freak-OU812 wrote:
4 hours of flying time, 10 seconds at a time? lol

Well at first smart ass. But now I can fly for as long as my flares don't fail me or if I can't out run the gunners.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm

walldoggy wrote:

See? THIS is why I think I might want to get BF3. So I can do crazy things like fly planes and helicopters. I mean, how much amusement has the stupid Seatown well given me? Imagine that, but flying around aimlessly at the same time! lol

Yeah man, ask Kagan about our adventures in a dune buggy the other night. I'm pretty sure his character had a brown stain on his pants after that ride.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
walldoggy wrote:

Yeah man, ask Kagan about our adventures in a dune buggy the other night. I'm pretty sure his character had a brown stain on his pants after that ride.

It only helped the camo blend into the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next