Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
new maps DOM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

new maps DOM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:41 am

So ReaverofSouls and myself set down this evening to run thru Piazza and Liberation for a little trapping plan. What we found was, on Piazza, capping A and C and trapping B. Liberation was capping A and B and trapping C. As I have yet to run online on those maps, I was wondering if any of you had any other suggestions/conflicting ideas? Thanks!

TT
aka the Original_CrackerWithAChocolateFace, aka Chocolate Face, aka Chocolate Drop, aka Fudge Bar

afro
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 am

I didn't get a chance to play Dom on Piazza yet...fucking TDM kept coming up in the menus. Would it be that hard to offer just DOM IW?
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 am

Personally I would rather have C on Liberation and on Piazza the A & C combo seemed to be the easiest to control as B is at a low elevation.
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 am

FBD wrote:
I didn't get a chance to play Dom on Piazza yet...fucking TDM kept coming up in the menus. Would it be that hard to offer just DOM IW?
\

We kept backing out until Dom came up....the matchmaking is much quicker in that lobby for some reason.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 am

FBD: it used to be just dom, but since you guys had to wait a month i guess they wanted to fuck you even harder? i agree FUIW... great clan tag if you need a new back up btw Twisted Evil

stream man: C and B are better to hold, that is untill you start spawning in the fucking death hole and cant get out... A-B on piazza is what i like, tacs on the high side of B and in the wine room at A lock down those flags kinda like hardhat... sniping that overlook at B is always fun and good for defending lol
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 am

@ Delta....yeah I noticed you can sit up above B on the A side and look over the wall down at it.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 am

Me, the wife and Raoule ran Piazza a bunch last night and Capping A and C and trapping B is definitly the way to go. Oh and I'm with FBD. That shit was irritating as hell waiting on dom to come up. I am ok with TDM if i know the map front and back but not when i am playing with a bunch of kids who obviously took the day off from school and new the maps like the back of their hands. Didn't get much play time on liberation. But what we did get i didn't like. That's all i'm gonna say bout that one. At least til i get some more play time on it and get a better feel for it. Piazza must be the general favorite cause in all the lobbies we played last night it's the one everyone kept voting for despite the game mode.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am

@ Delta- might try ur B-A with a tac. Sound like a solid plan that would work pretty well.
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

"Didn't get much play time on liberation. But what we did get i didn't like."

Liberation is a snipers paradise. It's not really a good board for the run and gunner
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Original_CWaCF wrote:
"Didn't get much play time on liberation. But what we did get i didn't like."

Liberation is a snipers paradise. It's not really a good board for the run and gunner

are you gonna be online tonight? I haven't played with you in a week or so
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

LOL...Eric do you miss ur Fudge bar..... lol!

Now that being said....maybe we should try and get a private party going son that we can see all posibile spawn locations, and from that find and map all choke points to and from each flag. We would also have to think of equipment to use and portable radar, etc. to keep said choke points and to feel out what needs to be done if a point is hit with the entire team coming at ya.

Last edited by ReaverofSouls77 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
LOL...Eric do you miss ur Fudge bar..... lol!

Banana Pudding... and your knife in my back
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I agree with the A and C for Piazza for now. I played on it a bit yesterday and today and found that there are a lot of alternate routes to A and C from B that, as people get to know the map better, may cause problems.
I can see how A and B could work on Liberation too, but I'm with Stream_Man, C is easier to keep and A can always be capped if they do somehow get C. I've also noticed that it seems that nobody is covering the left side of A (if you're on A looking toward C) and can be a good place to roam once in a while when covering B and covering the A spawn.
I run and gun on Liberation fairly successfully. I can't sit still either; I guess that I have all types of acronymed disorders that were, luckily, not diagnosed as a child (thank God for the lack of proscribed pharmaceuticals in the 80s.) On Liberation, I have found that it is best to run from C to A around the outside (away from B) with the occasional run down the middle alley. And, as the man who jumped from the 10th story window could be heard saying at each floor on the way down, "so far so good."
Back to top Go down

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I went 18/8 on Piazza today and did a half assed job of covering C. And that was with a randumb who thought we were being "shitheads" when we said we didn't need to cap B; so he decided to cap it alone. I did mean to check his k/d for that match lol

Eric, I'm gonna try to play a bit tonight but not too long. I have to be at work at 4am...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new maps DOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: new maps DOM   new maps DOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new maps DOM
Page 1 of 1