Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Camper Hackers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm

this is a new title we came up with playing last nite. it was myself, hoffy, canis, sith, dark and walldog, we were playing a match on underground and it came down to a battle for the b flag towards the ending of the match, the other team had the high ground on us, but we battled from the low ground, we ended up winning i think it finished 200-185. in the lobbies one of the randumbs decided we were campers and calling us losers because we were defending the b flag eventhough they had the advantage from the top. of course we all went off on the guy, but they decided to stay in the lobby for one more game. during the game, we started discussing what name we were gonna be called next because we were beating the other team pretty bad on arkaden, i picked hackers. the match ended 200-100 i think, and the same guy started going off about us camping( mind you i found this guy doing the corner mcdougal a few times in the match) we all started apoligizing saying sorry us flag campers won again, i just decided to to blurt out sorry us camper hackers beat you guys and we all started laughing. it must have got to them because he and the three others he was in with left the lobby soon after without a peep. my point is call us campers if we are no where near a flag( as fireman would say" boy, what are you doin over here, there ain't no mother(bleep) flag over here") but if were defending the flag, which is the objective, just keep the mouth shut. i just thought this was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:21 pm

They called us campers but we triple capped their ass 4 times in that second match...whatever makes them feel better about getting their asses spanked by a bunch of old guys...good times...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

You can't win at Dom by camping. You can win by defending. Slight difference. And yes, seeing as how we kept triple capping them, I don't know how ANYONE would be accused of camping. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:32 pm

It was funny though that the final kill cam was sith by the statue at A picking a guy off with his sniper rifle...
Back to top Go down

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Took two shots cause the punk was running final stand
Back to top Go down

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 pm

no such thing as camping in domination. It's called defending, just goes to show you how many people actually know how to play domination.
Back to top Go down

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 pm

that was a blast lastnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camper Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper Hackers   Camper Hackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camper Hackers
Page 1 of 1