Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'm a camper...

Go down 
+2
SwollenCamel
DeathByAK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 pm

In the old CoD4 and CoD MW2 days (actually it's when i started playing the call of duty games) I used to play a lot with LMG's. Just recently i have found that the LMG's in this game are not that bad and my love for them has been renewed Smile. I'm using the LSAT or MK48 with stock and Target finder and oh lord, i'm destroying kids with them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil whenevrt you play with an LMG you need to slow down a bit and prepare your encounters at medium or large ranges that's the way it works, I usually work from the spawn to the edge of the map and then i try to make my way as close to the center of the maps as possible. As you know it would be a very dumb tactic to run and gun with this setup for obvious reasons.

Well since i started using the LMG's I have been called camper a lot of times, specially Kids doesn't seem to like it.

It makes me laugh, and I believe that these kids doesn't understand the tactics and strategy of a game like this. Is not always run and gun and sometimes you have to adjust if something is not going in the way you want.

Are you guys also usng LMG's? and are you also being accused of camping?
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I can't use an LMG - makes me feel like my feet are stuck to fly-paper.

I'm overly aggressive and my main goal is to get into the opposing teams spawn and just wreck havoc! lol

However, I totally understand the playstyle of an LMGer and think that it really helps the team in some game modes.

I'm just too ADD to play that style. lol!
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Trust me once you get close the the center or close to the enemy spawn you destroy people. You just need to be aware that it will take you an extra step to get there (maybe 2 LOL). You can also be aggressive with a LMG you just need to know how, for instance after 2 weeks of playing almost exclusively with them for the first time I got a Frenzy killer medal, it happened on highjacked hahahaha I know I'm crazy for playing that map with a LMG... just for you to picture this from the kitchen to the Chopper spawn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Nothing wrong with a little camping providing its not with a shotgun, I run and gun but if a game not going my way and I don't rage I notice the old MK48 soon turns things around for me, never been accused of camping by the opposing team only my own, I preffer to call it being Tactical, I may not get 30 kills but I don't give them 30 either..
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

"Is it just me or do my American friends not know what the term (Camp) means?"

You go girlfriend! Razz
Back to top Go down

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 pm

HcMaximus wrote:
Trust me once you get close the the center or close to the enemy spawn you destroy people. You just need to be aware that it will take you an extra step to get there (maybe 2 LOL). You can also be aggressive with a LMG you just need to know how, for instance after 2 weeks of playing almost exclusively with them for the first time I got a Frenzy killer medal, it happened on highjacked hahahaha I know I'm crazy for playing that map with a LMG... just for you to picture this from the kitchen to the Chopper spawn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I had a couple of really, really good (for me rounds) on hijacked when I was rocking the LSAT with EOsightthingy/FMJ. Sat right down on b flag and watched them try to come around the corners.....no reloading and that thing puts em down fast. When you do have to reload though = death. Fun though. Like you said, it is about getting into position and then you can really beast because the LSAT puts people down fast and you get plenty enough ammo before reloading to take out 5+ people.

Only thing about LMG's though......hipfire is impossible. You can hipfire the whole 100 rounds at a guy 5 meters away and not kill him.....I'm dead serious.
Back to top Go down

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 pm

When Black Ops 2 came out, SMGs all they way. That is until a couple of weeks ago I gave the LSAT a go. Since then, ALL LMGs. One more to go and all those will be diamond. The calls in between games range from camper to mother fn camper!! And I could care less. If I am making some teenager somewhere rage because he can't get close enough to me to kill me, then I am not only doing my job, but also having fun.
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Exactly that's my point Bustin. You really make these kids reage so hard because they can't even get close to you... and that's the reason why you are a "camper" hahaha. The day before yesterday I was having this kid raging at me so hard (even with some text messages LOL) but everytime i was owning him i was in a different part of the map.. so is that camping?? of course not, but it should be very frustrating getting owned and not being able to get close to the guy with the LMG.

@Fighting, recently i have had some success hip firing the MK48 is not that terible, so I'llbe trying it with the laser sight Twisted Evil if it works the way it is supposed to then a run/gun class can work.. using light weight and extreme conditioning... I'll report my results hehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:09 pm

I haven't been able to get into the LMGs so far. On these maps I have a hard enough time simply using ARs. That being said I have recently found some joy in what I like to call "RV-ing"...with a Sniper rifle (silenced) and a Overkill shotgun.

I take a area the map (usually about 1/4) and just move with the shotgun from "campground" to "campground". From a "campground" I'll take a couple of shots with the sniper rifle then move to the next "campground" from which I'll try to pick off anyone checking out my previous "campground". The effectiveness of this is sometimes a bit scary...though moving basically in a circle the whole game can get a bit boring.

That said...may have to try the LMGs this way.

I'm a camper...  Good-Sam-Club-logo-300x2591
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 pm

^^^ That will work perfectly with an LMG, for me the key secret is Stock and pre-aiming. So when I move from cover to cover I pre-scan the new area with the TF. Most likely in the death cam you will see me aiming all the time.... and according to the new definitions this is camping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 pm

I love lmg's in bo2 and have used them the most. Its a hybrid class that can cap flags but hold em down too.

lightweight, perk 2 greed (scavenger and toughness), extreme conditioning

claymore / emp nade

im working on the lsat gold right now (also my fav lmg so far)
dual band (thermal) foregrip or quickdraw depending on map

scorestreaks uav, counter, vsat or sentry gun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Well yesterday... Sam and Aleisha on the other team...map Highjacked .... game mode domination... location camping while capturing B dom.... event got my very first 6 kills medal (not sure what the name is for it. Frenzy is for 5 i believe)...

so as you can see i continue camping with LMG's LOL.....

Sam tasted the power of my Mexican LSAT lol! on his favor he got me a couple of times with C4's and guess... of course the RPG
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I ran with the LMGs for awhile just to diamond them out. Got my golds and haven't used them since. It's wired because they gave me my best KD. I think it's just the fact that your slower with them that I can't stand.

But all in all they r a great guns to use and it's always easier in Dom/ hardpoint when one or two team mates r running with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a camper...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a camper...    I'm a camper...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a camper...
Page 1 of 1