Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Show off your pets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Show off your pets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Here's the place to post pics of those who don't give a rat's ass if you've had a bad day...the ones that will always wag a tail or rub up against you when you get home. Furry, feathered, scaly, whatever...show off your pets here.

Here's my new English Setter, Tracker. I tried to get him pointing a bird, but this is as close as I could get...

Show off your pets 2598heh
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Show off your pets IMG_7241
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:00 pm

here is my favorite little pet. Sadly she passed not to long ago. Here name was Honey and she was a golden bear hamster. Funny as hell. She would sit up like a California golden bear and looked just like a little bear. I used to sneak her all the vegtables from my plate when the missus wasn't looking so I wouldn't have to eat them. Damn, that little rodent loved asparagus. She would come when you called her and liked to curl up in your pocket and take naps. First and only hamster I ever had that didn't need to be caged all the time, and was pretty damn smart for a hamster. My daughter would play with her non stop and she never nipped or bit.

Show off your pets Img00010
Show off your pets Img00011
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 pm

That's awesome. I would have loved a veggie eating little table pal when I was a kid!

@Savvy...don't you love it when the dogs curl up in the sunny spot on the floor and raise their hear from a nap with that look of, "Oh, it's just you..." Then go right back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 pm

FBD wrote:
@Savvy...don't you love it when the dogs curl up in the sunny spot on the floor and raise their hear from a nap with that look of, "Oh, it's just you..." Then go right back to sleep.

Yes I do, I see that all day while working from home. My dogs love the sun!
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Show off your pets 100_1765
the hua hua gang .... left to right ...tiny,tigger and fiesty aka munchie
Show off your pets 100_2339
peanut our latest addition I got conned into yesterday
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Show off your pets Img_1210
Show off your pets 100_0010

A few of my beagles.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 pm

you guys make me miss my beagles
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Show off your pets Dsc_0011
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm

my parents pets
Show off your pets 100_1383
Show off your pets 100_1623
Show off your pets Rtclassic
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

If you've ever heard what sounds like demons or a mauling over the mic while playing with me, its these 2 maniacs. Littermates, so some sibling rivalry always going on. They are Border Collie/?/? mixes we got from our local shelter, they are definitely our babies and spoiled rotten.
Show off your pets IMG_1847
Show off your pets IMG_1805
Show off your pets IMG_1495
Show off your pets IMG_1142
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Show off your pets Img_6211
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Show off your pets Gremli10
This is my baby....daddy's little girl. Gremlin is always by my side while I play on the PS3 and sleeps on my pillow at night...keeps my head warm. This was when she was very young, now 11years.

Show off your pets Guida10
This is Guida. I got her 20 years ago as part of a merit badge for Boy Scouts.

Show off your pets Charli10
These are our pups. Charlie on the left is my boy and the reason I met my wife. Taylor is her dog and likes to take up all the space in my bed.

I'll have to find a picture of the horse (Willie) I often mention.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 am

Ive had Labs all my life. The black one is Abbey. She passed a few years but was the first Lab that was mine and she's irreplaceable.

[img]Show off your pets Abby

Show off your pets 899139-R1-08-17A

this is Oakley. He came with the missus and is dumb as a bag of hammers. He thinks he still weighs 10 lbs but he's great with the kids.

Show off your pets DSC00560

Show off your pets 364_85794385483_861440483_4516165_2005_n
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 am

lol obxj that last pic is priceless
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 am

yeah...that's an OB classic...I think he used to run it as his proflie pic...

Darksoul, I think we got to meet and hear from peanut quit a bit last night...good luck with all them dogs...the two we have drive me bananas...
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 am

Here's Bambii...

Show off your pets 5864927867_efd23398a4_z

Show off your pets 4127927087_2c10318f20_z

Show off your pets 4174992846_81c58539af

She's a Poma-Poo (Pomeranian/Poodle) and is always sitting on my lap when I play. You'll hear her bark into the mic whenever she's hears the slightest noise outside. If you ever hear me say "get down" while I'm in the lobby, it's because I'm telling her to get off my lap so I can get my drink or something.

We've also got an orphaned rabbit (Californian I think) living in the backyard (which is up for adoption free of charge to whoever wants it), and a red footed tortoise.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:33 am

She looks exactly like a 'Bambi'! Daddy's spoiled little girl!

We are in the process of choosing a second dog now that my youngest is 1year old and a lot less fragile. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a white Golden Retriever
Show off your pets Tamper%20website

I need a waterfowler...my Setter is a big ol' pansy with water...he's like a damned cat. Doesn't even like standing on the top step of the pool. My old Chesapeake (fat brown dog) wouldn't get out of the water. He actually learned to float like a bobber.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 pm

FBD wrote:
She looks exactly like a 'Bambi'! Daddy's spoiled little girl!

We are in the process of choosing a second dog now that my youngest is 1year old and a lot less fragile. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a white Golden Retriever
Show off your pets Tamper%20website

I need a waterfowler...my Setter is a big ol' pansy with water...he's like a damned cat. Doesn't even like standing on the top step of the pool. My old Chesapeake (fat brown dog) wouldn't get out of the water. He actually learned to float like a bobber.

Goldens FTW!!! Ill take a look later to see what i have for pics of my boy Nixon and throw something on here.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Nix-You need to update your profile avatar...that poor dog looks so ashamed to have those antlers on. Very Happy

(I have an equally perturbed dog wearing them...I'll try to post later.)
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeah thats on old pic as he has alot of white in his face now. He's almost 8 now and im guessing that pic is around 4 years old. He actually hates those damn things but will behave perfect when some kind of treat is involved.
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

This is Papi our one year old Bichon, you will often hear me yelling at him since he has a habit of tossing the couch pillows around when I am playing (seriously why do women insist on so many damn pillows everywhere)...the wife and kids adore this little puffball, and I must admit he does grow on you....

Show off your pets Papi

I miss my German Shepard, Ares, but I must admit these little dogs are easier to take care of...
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Show off your pets Taxi110

Show off your pets Taxi210

Show off your pets Taxi10

That is Taxi. One of him all hairy as hell, one when he was a pup helping me in my office and the other one, well that explains itself
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Otay time to show mine...the fisrt is Whitetoe's. She is 3, half black lab and German shepard.
the next is Jax 2 and a half , he's a full blooded reverse Blue Brendal Pit and is a GAINT BABY! Toe's is the 1 that gonna get ya not him....he wants be loved and rubbed. She's always watching anyone new.

Show off your pets IMG_0010
Show off your pets IMG_0011
Show off your pets IMG_0009
Back to top Go down

Show off your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your pets   Show off your pets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Our Jack Russell Pretzel:

As a pup:
Show off your pets Pretzel

All grown up:
Show off your pets PRETZEL4

Artistic attempt:
Show off your pets PRETZEL2

Angry(ok just a yawn but I liked it):
Show off your pets PRETZEL1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show off your pets Empty