Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Empty
PostSubject: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Not what you think.
In honor of the legislature that set the rifle deer hunt as the 3rd weekend in Oct. Lets see some patriotism. Anybody have any success this year?

These are actually from a black powder hunt 2 weeks ago (cow elk permit) and a rifle hunt last weekend (Spike only area *1x2 still counts as a spike).

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... 73610

My father-in-law with the dirtiest mud covered elk ever.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... 96510[url][/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 pm

How did you get them to lay still for the photos? Do they make Elk roofies?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Darn it, this isn't in NSFW. Oh well...

Sorry, don't hunt here. Unless you count looking for my kids shoes that they seems to lose inside the house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Darn it, this isn't in NSFW. Oh well...

Sorry, don't hunt here. Unless you count looking for my kids shoes that they seems to lose inside the house.

I would love to be only be hunting for shoes. My daughter that just turned 1 last week thinks its fun to hide if we let her out of our sight. She disappears in our closet, behind doors, etc. and then sits there silently while we run around the house hunting for her.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Wow, that can be a little scary. Luckily, my two (3 and 1.5) just want to watch TV and iphone all day long. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Anybody have any luck this year?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... 2012-110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours...   I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...
Page 1 of 1