Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MLB 12 the show

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Anyone plan on buying this on Tuesday? I will. Always a good game, no need to second guess about picking it up.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

I should have it by the end of the week. I have never played it online but enjoy road to the show.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I will be there Tuesday morning! Trading in BF3 and Gotham City it looks like as they will not get anymore playtime, hell MW3 may go back too if all this pissing and moaning keeps up!

Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

I want to get it. To do that I'll have to get rid of something. More than likely it will be MW3 that goes.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm not buying it...only because my fucking 9 year old kicks my ass all over the field in the 2011 version. Mad That little prick jacks homers and then runs around the room in celebration. And Mrs. FBD gives him high fives! I still wreck him in Madden and Mario Kart Wii though...

He can save up his gift cards and buy it himself! Very Happy Or do what he does best and beg his Mimi for it for Easter.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Too funny FBD! thats why i usually play in leagues with guys our age so i do not have to get my ass handed to me by an 8 year old like on MW3
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I wasn't planning on it as I don't have a lot of time for an extra video game...but with so many people around here talking about picking it up I may end up doing so. Also, I probably get the most value out of a baseball game as I get way into the franchise mode and keep playing it for many years...

FBD...I'm laughing at your wife and son taking joy in your defeats...I can picture them whooping it up and you sitting there steaming mad mumbling to yourself "it's just a game...it's just a game..."
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm

MW3 helped chip in for the pre-order. Unless the cashier's hand was being lag comped from his proximity to an Activision game, he put in my order Wink
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:39 pm

got the show this morning. pretty sweet, as always! I just have to figure out this fucking pulse pitching and hitting! I am old school and went back to the way it was, but i am afraid online will be that pulse shit, if they ever get the servers up that is.

See you on the Virtual Diamond amigos!
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Rif I will be getting it, probablyat the end of next week.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm

when you have the game in hand go online and look for KNIGHTS rosters or they may be under Operation Sports as well. I frequent the Operation Sports site when I am playing sports games for leagues and what not. they have the best sliders and rosters, these dudes put in some serious thought and time for these things. I generally wait to start a franchise until their rosters are released...just my 2 cents on that site if you want the best and most realistic gameplay!

Rif
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am

finally going to pick it up this evening
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Got it!
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

nice! I will look for you tomorrow night, tonight i cannot, its movie night with the wife. yes a wednesday, but with our schedules we gotta take the time together when we can get it..

get the KNIGHT rosters in a couple of weeks, i know i said it before, but they are SWEET!!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

geez, with all you guys buying the game, i might have to go pick one up myself. haven't played baseball sims in awhile, kinda moved away from it after ea sports stopped making their version. it's a possibility?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am

Rif missed you last night. I was playing Yhe Road to the Show with a SP I created.....funny thing is when I simmed a game he pitched like crap, so i think I will have to make all the starts. I was drafted by the Jays and am at AA. I have not figured out how to really navigate the games' menus, it can me quite overwhelming.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 am

How in the hell do you play online against each other?
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 am

we both have to be on and find each other in a lobby is all...its easy once we are in there....
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 am

I can't even make contact with the ball. I need there to be a "Are You Special?" difficulty level.

It's actually easier to hit real pitches. I've just been Derby'ing.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 am

Picked it up last weekend. It is difficult for sure. Doing RTTS with my created player so skills are low (no power yet). The navigation does suck and the game is really boggs down the experience with stats and challenges. I guess you have to complete certain challenges to get called up to AAA, etc? Guessing as it is still not clear to me. Being from Tampa I am in the Rays system in Durham (AA) now. Have not even tried pitching in a game setting yet. I still get rocked in the Practice modes as David Price...Rocked...Price...so obviously the game is not realistic. Derby mode is awesome for sure...even the trop looks good and the commentator makes a big deal when you put a ball in the sting ray tank. A- so far...only downsides are the general difficulty of hitting and pitching and in RTTS you have run the bases while the computer bats if you get on base...that is so incredibly boring it makes me think to return the whole damn game.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 am

Correction: I am in Rays AA Montgomery at the moment, Not Durham (AAA) yet.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

RTTS.....I am a pitcher in AA and have a 12-5 record with K per inning and a little over 1 whip....I have the pitching down.
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Knights roster is out!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Teamrushcc wrote:
Knights roster is out!!!!!!

YESSIR! they are nice for your RTTS and Francshise...You play online Rush? I played Stream last night, well, helped him learn how to play online that is, it was fun and i forgot how i missed the online in these games!
Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm

I need to pick this up. Pitching is actually my favorite part of baseball video games...but then again, I'm one of those geeks that likes to watch a game that ends 2-1 with great pitching and defense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLB 12 the show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB 12 the show    MLB 12 the show  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLB 12 the show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next