Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Empty
PostSubject: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 am

Take a look at the weapon in his hand...

Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-3-Cover-Art-620x712

I'm gonna have to finish brotherhood and move on to revelations...this is a great game series...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 am

I like the direction... Revolutionary war should be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 am

This one looks like a whole lot of fun. its set in the US this time.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 am

I loved all the others but, i am not sure hot the free running and climbing is gonna work in the frontier. If done right it could by epic, if not Epic Fail!!!! Hope its done right cause i have loved the story from beginning to now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Just finished up ACR and it all leads to NYC so it makes sense to come here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm

I've been keeping tabs of this game. The trailer looks sweet. I need to still finish the ACR storyline as I go back and forth between it and the multiplayer...along with MW3 and Skyrim (which has not seen the inside of my PS3 for a month now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I still need to get my hands on ACR...I keep waiting to find it ultra cheap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:57 pm

I played through them all last some hoff and i think the latest one drops in price augast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:03 pm

hoffyguns wrote:

I'll send you mine when I'm done with it. I just started playing it so it will be a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:04 pm

AC brotherhood was better imho, but this was needed to
Fill the gap. I just need some 5x killstreaks to have
Everything done in single player. Havent played multi.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
hoffyguns wrote:

I'll send you mine when I'm done with it. I just started playing it so it will be a bit.

That would be awesome! I looked at wal-mart today and I think it was still 39.99...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:50 pm

AC brotherhood was the best one so far. I just couldn't get into Revelations and sits collecting dust. It just isn't as good, but I want to finish the storyline of Ezio. Great series and a godsend during the great PSN outage of 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm

You are right on all points N8.

I think it is helpful to at least do the Animus with Desmond to follow the trail to NYC.

The rest of the ACR was a rehash of Brotherhood with some things added and some taken away.

Oh, if you finish the sequences with 100% you unlock some of the cheats. But even those cheats are not as good as in Brotherhood.

(when I say cheats it means you can go back and play memories with different modes like unlimited ammo, etc. But those times do not count towards your completion of the game).

In Brotherhood I liked going back on Unicorns and watching the enemy explode with a headshot.

When you finish the Animus you get to be dressed like Desmond (hoodie and tennis shoes) in the Old World. No armor.
It is kind of stupid but funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III   Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave will be playing Assassin's Creed III
Page 1 of 1