Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: Close Quarters DLC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3: Close Quarters DLC Empty
PostSubject: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 am

4 indoor maps plus ANOTHER 10 weapons!

Sorry if the video was already posted...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:50 am

Holy Shit. It's like Metro part II.

Looks fun though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 am

Why even show assault rifles/LMGs in the trailer? You know frag round nerf of not most people will be rocking shotguns and alot of PDWs as well. To me its just not Battlefield but ill wait till i see/hear more to make up my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 am

carlmuir wrote:
4 indoor maps plus ANOTHER 10 weapons!

Sorry if the video was already posted...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T2py6Z5q9wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Embedded for Carl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 am

Isn't mine embedded? I used the embed code....
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

Hello Dice?!

Infinity Ward called.... They want their MW3 maps back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 am

I will probably purchase this. I have started to enjoy TDM alot more now that I have decent weaons leveled up. Especially if they release the private servers for rent becuase then you can set the parameters of the game so the DLC won't be as overrun with shotty's as possible. I had a blast last night with Lobster, Daze, Anderson, Nixon, Wini, Sicarus, Crossfire when we went pistol/knife only on conquest. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. too bad that random hopped in and was trying to figure out what the hell happened. With a private server we could do that whenever we felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

Knowing nothing about BF3, I think it's cool as hell that they put weapons in the DLC. That would be a great addition to the MW3 DLC. I'm guessing you can only use the new weapons on the new maps? How would they handle picking up new weapons by someone who doesn't have the DLC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

No. The new weapons are cross platform and can be used on any map. Thats what they did with the 10 weapons that were released with the Back to Karkand DLC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 am

how does that work if someone doesn't buy the DLC? They can't pick up the new weapons from the ground? They just disappear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 am

No. You can pick up the weapons from the ground even if you don't have the DLC. The weapons were added to the game, not your account so its really not a problem. If you don't have the DLC you can't gain XP points for the weapon to level it up or unlock attachments for it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I will probably purchase this. I have started to enjoy TDM alot more now that I have decent weaons leveled up. Especially if they release the private servers for rent becuase then you can set the parameters of the game so the DLC won't be as overrun with shotty's as possible. I had a blast last night with Lobster, Daze, Anderson, Nixon, Wini, Sicarus, Crossfire when we went pistol/knife only on conquest. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. too bad that random hopped in and was trying to figure out what the hell happened. With a private server we could do that whenever we felt like it.

That was an absolute blast bro. So glad we all went along with it. I got my ass kicked, but it was so much fun, and I got a few really good knives in, so it worked out. Just remember Nathan, I now owe you one. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

I thought we were even for that nasty little knife you gave me? Maybe I gave you two back. Not sure. All I know is Wini is nasty with that 412 Rex. He killed me many times one on one with it. I think I am going to change from the 93R to something that has better stopping power. Maybe the .44 or the .45 with tac light. Not sure. It was lots of fun though. Next time we will have to go sniper rifles only or SMAW only. Something silly that is a load of fun. Hell you can set up a course and have dune buggy races for shits and giggles too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 am

carlmuir wrote:
Isn't mine embedded? I used the embed code....

Carl,

Oh how I miss thee
while playing Battlefield 3.

hugs and kisses,

Erik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:15 am

MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Carl,

Oh how I miss thee
while playing Battlefield 3.

hugs and kisses,

Erik.

I need to take a GCI break and get back with you boys for some BF3, and soon. You're all probably twice my level now and wrecking n00bs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 am

Bf3 has been fun lately. Usualy 5-6 on at any one time and occasionally we get to a full 8. we managed to have 8 clannies last night on the same team for three games in a row I think. It was all kinds of fun mayhem. Then all the randoms quit and it was just us so we got team balanced to 4 on 4 so we just played Conquest with pistols only. Reminded me of the silly private parties we used to have on BO. You should come play with us Carl, we need more suicide medics becuase most of us run engineer or recon at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Last night was fantastic. Reminds me of the good old Blops days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:05 pm

I so can't wait to unlock the USAS with frags, I don't care if they nurf them down to BB's I am still going to get my revenge! Some of you guys need to play a little earlier, or I will try to play a little later as I am missing out on most of the good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:28 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Last night was fantastic. Reminds me of the good old Blops days.
Yup reminded me of the sunday night custom games. I feel a tad bad since i tossed a few nades in that match and wound up with a few kills but we showed alot of restraint. That randumb just wouldnt listen and too bad we couldnt kick him or team kill him into leaving. Sad how he only had 13 kills and couldnt kill a bunch of guys running around sporting pistols only. N8 was kicking my ass with that 93R and i grabbed another handgun ribbon. My 2nd of the day and still the only 2 of those ive ever received.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Statistically the M1911 is one of the best pistols by the way. I love the M412 but it fires kinda slow and looks like a big flare gun.
Can't go wrong with that 93R machine pistol either though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:59 pm

I used to use the M1911 with tac light when I first started. got some good kills but that 7 round mag really hurts unless you don't miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 pm

carlmuir wrote:
Statistically the M1911 is one of the best pistols by the way. I love the M412 but it fires kinda slow and looks like a big flare gun.
Can't go wrong with that 93R machine pistol either though.

Suppressed G18 for full auto spray and pray. I also like the 93R.

I ran the 1911 for about half the game and found it to be equally effective as the G18 wrt to time to kill, but chasing someone down did affect accuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 pm

G18 Suppressed is awesome. I aim down just a hair and let the recoil take me to the head. I really need to try to get the 93r. I am close to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: Close Quarters DLC   BF3: Close Quarters DLC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: Close Quarters DLC
Page 1 of 1