Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?

Go down 

1. Let's do this!!
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_lcap83%Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
2. We can try
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_lcap8%Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
3. Forget about it!!
Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_lcap8%Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Empty
PostSubject: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Do you miss those crazy private matches we used to have in BLOPS..if so vote and let's see what we can get going for at least a 2 time a month thing on BLOPS and MW3 or whichever. We can poll the game itself later. I know the guys miss Dogde Ball and Border Patrol!! So vote lets see where we stand and get our fun on !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I miss those crazy games we use to play on blops on the xbox. To me that was a stress relever and i think we all lost sight of that the day mw3 came out. In my personal opinion we should atleast one night a week on blops and do some of that crazy gaming again to rekindle the fun in playing video games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

I have nothing against them per se, but I much prefer slaughtering randumbs in public matches. If I was at 10/80 and bored with the game, I'd be more inclined to participate. My schedule is impossible to predict, so planning a time to play doesn't really work either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:30 pm

FBD does your schedule include taking pics with your arm around random chicks while wearing a chuck bednarik jersey? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
FBD does your schedule include taking pics with your arm around random chicks while wearing a chuck bednarik jersey? scratch

Now, now...that was a work function! I have to entertain clients at the Eagles games, and those lovlies are 2 of the cheerleaders that visit the suite each game. I don't enjoy it at all...work, work, work...

And regarding the Jersey, it's the only one I own. Most feared and respected player of all time according to the NFL alumni association. I won't wear a jersey of a current player. I got the Concrete Charlie throwback for Christmas a few years ago and got him to sign it. He lives very close to me, and I still firmly believe he could kick my ass.

Here's his hand:

Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? 43674_640
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 pm

oh come on, you mean someone that goes by fatbrown"dog" doesnt have a Vick jersey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Easy....I'm not a Vick hater. He did some very stupid things, and was severely punished. He has the ability to make such a positive impact on the urban youth now that he is involved in countless speaking engagements. This was not a part of his sentence either...he does this voluntarily.

In a way, it's good that he got caught to expose the villany that is dogfighting and it's allure in the young urban thug culture.

Everything for a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 pm

I do Reaver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Love doing that stuff with you Reaver, even when someone goes over the line and Fireman decides that means gold strikes are in order and it turns into a TDM and all hell breaks loose.

I notice the soccer ball on village is bullet proof and moves somewhat predictably when shot. Anyone up for a game of soccer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

I wish you could set the time on grenades. It would fun as hell to play hot potato with a frag!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I wish you could set the time on grenades. It would fun as hell to play hot potato with a frag!

That would be hella fun
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 pm

I have my knife ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
Love doing that stuff with you Reaver, even when someone goes over the line and Fireman decides that means gold strikes are in order and it turns into a TDM and all hell breaks loose.

I notice the soccer ball on village is bullet proof and moves somewhat predictably when shot. Anyone up for a game of soccer?

I joined after the MW3 came out so never got to join in on the fun private matches I've seen. I'd be up for it if I'm on. Eric, where is this soccer ball you speak of? That could be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm

From b c spawn running to c right before the stairs on the right.

I joined the week after you sir, they just form and are not really organized. Tons of fun for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any1 Miss those crazy private matches?   Any1 Miss those crazy private matches? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1