Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fun Private Matches

Go down 
+3
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
tek210
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Fun Private Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:52 am

Last Friday I was able to team up with a bunch of clan members led by Parabola79. She setup some private matches that ended up being a blast. The sniper/hip fire only matches were a lot of fun. One lesson learned was that when you turn on Friendly Fire you can really hurt your teammates. I was not aware that setting was on and ended up decimating my teammates. Apologies to those I shot. Not so sure I liked the Search and Destroy rounds as I was out of those in seconds it seemed each round.

Hopefully we can get the group together again this weekend and do some similar matches. They were a lot of fun and it was nice having it be just the group so we did not have to hear some 12 year old screaming OMG the whole match. Take your deaths like a man kid.

Tek
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:26 am

Tek, it was fun to run with you. Don't worry about the friendly fire. I mowed down a few of ours too. I have to admit that even after I was reminded that it was on I couldn't resist taking out a few more for reaction sake. I am definitely up for some more private lobby games this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
tek210

tek210

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah the reactions were funny. A lot of HEY!!!!! Maybe we can throw in a few Kill Confirmed matches on this run.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm

If you have any games you would like to play let us know. I will start a thread tomorrow morning to get a list of requests of game types and also get an idea of who wants to play. Also, feel free to set up any custom games you would like and save it to your Private Match vault. When we get in game the host can copy it from there and put it in play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I am glad after so much conflict (albeit instigated, and fun) that 30 on 30 Violence is the one of the funnest things ever. We have been doing it on the X-Box side for... I guess almost a year now. We have all kinds of wonders and set ups to show you. If you would like.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Please do! When I came to the 30 the first videos I saw were the pew pew matches you guys had and couldn't wait for the PS3 side to do it. Once we started it turned into one of the most entertaining sessions of the week for me. Unfortunately a lot of the guys that were setting up those sessions are gone, but I would love to keep it alive. Any games and setups you can share would be awesome. If Slam has them saved in his vault I can copy from there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:19 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
Please do! When I came to the 30 the first videos I saw were the pew pew matches you guys had and couldn't wait for the PS3 side to do it. Once we started it turned into one of the most entertaining sessions of the week for me. Unfortunately a lot of the guys that were setting up those sessions are gone, but I would love to keep it alive. Any games and setups you can share would be awesome. If Slam has them saved in his vault I can copy from there

Wanna know something funny. A lot of those guys were dead set against playing against clannies. But I digress.

First thing is first. any idea you have needs to be tried. Don't shy away from larger maps. Just turn UAV Always ON. That is fun even on small maps. No camping. Make sure the rules are expressed before hand. Always disable custom classes. But try to have a little variety in the classes you create.

Launchers and Shields Dom is fun, as long as there are plenty of people. Thank Yellow for that one.

Quickscope only matches are a blast. Technically you can't keep someone from hard scoping but you can call them all kinds of names to deter them.

Two in the Chamber with Shotguns. Loads of fun. Thank Delta for that one.

I personally love AON and Gun Game variations, especially on the Vs Maps so small it is wicked fun. You can change all the weapons for gun game. Pistols, shields, launchers. Small maps where every other weapon is a sniper rifle is funny as hell.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:35 pm

I want a Cluster Fluff game (Shields and launchers i couldn't call it cluster fuck because xbox wouldn't let me) on a vs's map with a FULL lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
I want a Cluster Fluff game (Shields and launchers i couldn't call it cluster fuck because xbox wouldn't let me) on a vs's map with a FULL lobby.

That would indeed be lovely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Nuke here is my Cluter Fluff game:
Riot Sheild
M320
Tac Insert
Throwing Knife
Extreme condidtioning
blast shield
dead silence (No slam/sound whoring)
Support Streak Stealth Bomber
Dom game on a small map (dome, decommision any v/s)
Full party.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Would Xbox let you get away with "Cluster Phuck"?

I agree a list of different private match setups would be interesting so a variety of people can set them up. They are always fun to play, but I've never figured out how to set them up.

(part of that might be laziness) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:

I can save you a lot of trouble. All the games we play on Xbox are set up in my PS3 vault. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah that was a lot of fun. I think we ended playing private matches until after 3am EST. Good times. I think I liked gun game the most.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Slam, thanks you da man! Thanks to everyone else for the suggestions. The crazier the setups the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm

I am all for private matches...they are usually a blast. At this point I'm pretty much playing mostly all-or-nothing, which I am really enjoying, as I am so bored with domination at this point that I just don't want to play it any more. Also I'm finding that I am not on for long at a time recently...so don't take offense if I am not responding to game invites. Love playing with you guys, but I am just kind of done with dom in MW3. Thank God there's only 12 days until BO II! (and 8 days until my wife pops out our first kid - give or take...pretty excited for both!) On the plus side I am taking some time off when the bundle of joy is born, so should be on a bit the first week or two...

Hopefully she is not in labor on release day at midnight! "Hey baby...you OK here? I just gotta run to best buy and grab my game. Be back by 12:30am...hang tight until I get back. Oh, and do you mind if I bring the PS3 with me when I come back? I mean, I'm not really doing much here, and this labor is taking FOREVER, so thought I might just play a little bit if that is cool...let me check if the hospital TV has the right hook ups..."
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm

I am all for crazy set ups!! Asshats UP!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm always game for private matches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:30 am

count me in any time I'm on.
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 am

Looking forward to some good matches tonight. The gun games should be fun. Just not too many sniper rifles please. Unless they are hip fire, that makes those funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Private Matches    Fun Private Matches  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Private Matches
Page 1 of 1