Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West   Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

I picked this game up for $12.00 off Amazon last week.

I was looking for an action adventure game with some platforming, puzzle solving and third person combat. After beating Uncharted 1 and 2, I have been searching for something similar until the price drops on UC3.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is the closest thing to Uncharted I have found available on the Xbox. Enslaved is sorta a cross between Uncharted and Batman: AA. It has platforming which is very similar to Uncharted. The combat is more more similar to Batman games though as you don't really use guns (not so far in my playing anyway).

Anyway, I wanted to toss this title out there for anybody that really enjoyed the gameplay in Uncharted (platforming) and Batman (combat). So far the storyline is pretty interesting although not up to Uncharted standards but better than most games anyway.

For $12 new, I think it is worth the purchase.
Back to top Go down

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Page 1 of 1