Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Call of duty black ops 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Benni should commit suicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Gotta say, that is one intelligent conversation right there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:36 pm

If Blops2 is structured like the 1st with no stackable killstreaks,no OP secondaries and more thought out maps ill be all over it like flies on shit. The x30x will rise higher than we ever have and ill personally tear that game up. All Treyarch has to do is tweak a few things and leave the rest alone and they will have a winner for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote :
+1 to Benni

I laughed pretty hard at that for some reason. Thanks FBD.

Quote :
Funny though, I seemed to play with you and Nixon a lot on BO if I remember correctly...

Yeah man, but we could also play with 5 others and end up on the same side..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:20 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
This will be fantastic! Then maybe we can get the band back together!

Yes it will be great. Have a few peeps haven't played with in a while due to them playing BF3. But haven't deleted them because hope to kill some pixels with them in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm

I thought all this sparkle cootch stuff was a reference to Jennifer Love Hewitt. A couple years back on an interview she talked about how she bedazzled her vagina...true story!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Moved to blops 2 section
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Confirmed from E3, exclusive DLC contract for Black Ops 2 has been renewed. Sorry PS3 guys...this sucks
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Confirmed from E3, exclusive DLC contract for Black Ops 2 has been renewed. Sorry PS3 guys...this sucks
that does suck, thanks for the info Maverick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Also confirmed there is a weapon that can SEE and SHOOT you through walls. MW3 is looking better and better. Actually Halo - 4 looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/06/04/e3-2012-black-ops-2-dlc-is-timed-exclusive-on-xbox-360

Yes the link briefly mentions that DLC will go to Xbox first, BUT....check out the 11 minute video which although it's from the campaign (I enjoy them but I know most people prefer the MP). Looks like we have a lady President. But some things may be a preview of what weapons etc. will be available in the MP.

Check out 2:10 where he mentions the Stinger....way different from the one in MW3...can target multiple aircraft at once.

Check out the sniper rifle around 4 minutes, looks like a higher tech Thermal scope. Also looks like some sick reload action. Not sure if the rounds are hitting explosive things or they themsevles are capable of exploding.

Starting around 6 minutes, we get to see either an AR or an SMG. Also some kind of remotely called in 4-rotor drone to help protect you it seems.

Starting around 9:!5 you get into a plane...perhaps an upgrade version of the Chopper Gunner?

Hope you all enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:

Check out the sniper rifle around 4 minutes, looks like a higher tech Thermal scope. Also looks like some sick reload action. Not sure if the rounds are hitting explosive things or they themsevles are capable of exploding.

Hope you all enjoy!

That's the infamous weapon that can see and shoot you through walls. I can hear the campers pitching their tents right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I thought all this sparkle cootch stuff was a reference to Jennifer Love Hewitt. A couple years back on an interview she talked about how she bedazzled her vagina...true story!

If by bedazzled you mean my dreams where I am all over her like a fat kid on a smartie and depositing my bedazzle juice all over her lucious body and by vagina you mean vagina...then yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Um, Carl & Cerebus...I'm intrigued...but I think this is the wrong thread for JLH and sparkle cootches & bedazzling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 pm

carlmuir wrote:
CerebusArdvark wrote:

If by bedazzled you mean my dreams where I am all over her like a fat kid on a smartie and depositing my bedazzle juice all over her lucious body and by vagina you mean vagina...then yes.

+1 Carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Also confirmed there is a weapon that can SEE and SHOOT you through walls. MW3 is looking better and better. Actually Halo - 4 looks pretty sick.

Hopefully that weapon is only available in campaign. And yes halo 4 does look very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 am

i herd some place that the sight that lets you see through walls is a in game unlock like being the one man army in MW3 after the 8 kills. i think you can have this sight on any gun you have if you get the right amount of kills w/o gettin killed. Dont know if its true or not but i hope its a very hard thing to get cuz if i get killed by camping pricks that can see my through walls this game will get old before i even play it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops 2   Call of duty black ops 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of duty black ops 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2