Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Next Call of Duty Inbound

Go down 
+11
Danoma08
SwollenCamel
TydenWolf
Sr Slampiece
gk daddio 65
JRED_31
pariah_81
NukeLaCoog
IronKneebone
indyratpack
SouthPawDraw
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Next Call of Duty Inbound Empty
PostSubject: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Lag, glitches...whatever you want to call it in BO2 has burnt-out any interest I might have had in this. Unless Activison can guarantee a marked reduction in Lag/Glitches/Hacks/etc...I won't be buying it.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

SouthPawDraw wrote:
Lag, glitches...whatever you want to call it in BO2 has burnt-out any interest I might have had in this. Unless Activison can guarantee a marked reduction in Lag/Glitches/Hacks/etc...I won't be buying it.
Same. Well ok, my recent infatuation with Zombies might force me to buy it haha... but unless they fix the multiplayer i'll be playing mostly Zombies. They just need to split Zombies into it's own larger game! Oh... wait... MW4... no zombies. Ok, must be stellar and perfect online play for me spend my BF4 time on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 pm

I'll buy one copy for Xbox at release for my boys and myself to share.

I pre-ordered 2 copies of BO2 for Xbox and another for ps3 when it released. I'm just about over cod.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Actually I am very interested to see what Sledgehammer will do now that its their turn.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:00 pm

If my copy arrives 10 minutes after UPS has left, I'll know right away it lags worse than BO2 and send it back immediately!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I honestly think I'm gonna pass on this round of CoD.

Battlefield 4 will be my next FPS purchase.

Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 am

Quote :
"The news comes via Activision's latest earnings call, during which CFO Dennis Durkin said, "The Call of Duty franchise continues to set the bar for innovation..."

Right. But in case you haven't noticed Mr. Durkin, the bar is moving in the wrong direction. Blops 1 was remarkable, with so many options being available, and working.
This round was obviously more geared towards making money, and not "raising a bar". Granted, the potential is there.

But, I still might get it...IDK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 am

If they are smart they will launch rentable servers like BF...it eliminates so much crap. No boosters, no hackers...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 am

^^if they fix the lag i'll play again. If they do dedicated servers and rent-able private servers... i'll do the season pass day one!!!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 pm

I am really hoping that Respawn Entertainment steps up with the atomic teabag on CoD. Honestly, unless the new consoles are backward compatible or the new CoD is built for next gen it is a wasted purchase for me. Then again unless they fix the connection/hit detection issues that have gotten worse with each title it is a wasted purchase.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Fixing the hit detection and lag comp is a larger task than folks think. The lag comp uses a rewind algorithm, which is why you get hit behind walls. it sucks, but once you are able to navigate with that in mind, it shouldnt be bad. with that saying, i havent been able to do that either. in fact just give me servers and ill be happy.
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:28 pm

For me all the CODs play the same way and I love em all. They all have lag problems u just play with it I'm shure the lag helps me sometimes it is what it is a video game played through the Internet. It will never b perfect. I will buy the next COD. It's great that we have to companies making this game competing every year for a better take on the game.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Asztalos_ wrote:
For me all the CODs play the same way and I love em all. They all have lag problems u just play with it I'm shure the lag helps me sometimes it is what it is a video game played through the Internet. It will never b perfect. I will buy the next COD. It's great that we have to companies making this game competing every year for a better take on the game.

And there lies my biggest issue, they all play the same. I mean what has really been mind boggling new with any of these? Granted I have only had a few COD titles but there just hasnt been anything good enough to be ga ga over. Did they make the graphics better, yeah. Did they increase weapons, yeah. But did they make the maps more interesting, so so. Did they make the game immerse you, not really. Did they make the landscape more scalable (interactive), no. So what do u do, u run around and cap this flag or that flag, shoot someone, get shot and do it again and again. Zzzzzz. There are limited ways to get to your destination(flag) so I have a good idea whats gonna happen. Oh yeah, there is all the bitching too, now thats fun.
I joined the clan because they had some BF3 players but to be more a apart of it I went and bought BO2 and yes bought the season pass but will I do that again, probably not. Im not an XP whore as I much prefer satisfaction to how a game plays and immerses me. The clan is what puts me more on that level with COD where as BF3 itself puts me at that level.
Right now with more $$$$ having to be spent with new releases and new consoles coming out Im not absolute but my next purchase will most likely be BF4 since I will get the mileage out of it with little doubt. BF3 & soon to be BF4 are multi dimensional games using 3rd dimensional space called the air.
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 am

To each his own, I'm a fan of COD and BF. COD keeps me more interested with being able to accomplish all the challenges and BF a solid game. To me if u join a fuckin clan u must be a serious gamer right and kinda love at least one of the games or what's the point. Serious in that u like the game. The negetivity towards COD just surprises me I thought were here bc we all enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 am

Asztalos_ wrote:
To each his own, I'm a fan of COD and BF. COD keeps me more interested with being able to accomplish all the challenges and BF a solid game. To me if u join a fuckin clan u must be a serious gamer right and kinda love at least one of the games or what's the point. Serious in that u like the game. The negetivity towards COD just surprises me I thought were here bc we all enjoy it.

Its most definitely a Love / Hate thing no doubt
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 am

We all enjoy games. Hell i've been playing COD and BF since their early PC days and COD "was" my favorite before it became the same exact thing over and over.

What we don't all love is broken piles of netcode. BO2 needs help; it's a complete mess online. No more excuses 3Arc needs to address it. The official Activision and 3Arc forums are full of lag/lag comp complaints and videos highlighting it.

I love COD. I want BO2 to be fun again and I want MW4 to be a fresh game with dedicated servers for online multiplayer. Do i think either will happen? Meh, 20% chance... at best.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 am

I look at CoD like dating a smoking hot woman with a great personality who is a drunk. Those who don't see her when she is drunk thinks she is great, and she is. Those who do, know she can be a massive bitch when she is drunk and can't stand her falling down, slurring her words and taking all your money. Most really love her and know know how awesome of a woman she is when she is not drunk, so we put up with all her shit for those few fleeting moments when she is looking great and being the awesome woman she is. Each new title is like the girl just coming out of rehab and promising to be so much better. She says the right things, buys new clothes and gets dolled up to the nines. It brings hope that this time she is going to be so much better and back to her old self. Unfortunately, like most drunks, she is getting worse with each iteration because she won't fix the core internal flaws that lead her to be the stumbling, incoherent, thieving, succubus cunt that she has become.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 am

^^^ Nuke... you... bah-hahahahaha! best description i've ever heard
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 am

Nicely put Nuke, nicely put! bounce
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 am

What i think might happen with the COD franchise in the next two years...

MW4 gets released in those few months right before the next gen consoles and is another copy and paste rehash available both on current and net gens.

BUT, i do have hopes for the first version with a new engine (Thank god, what's it been 11 years?!) available only on the next gens. Maybe that's when we'll see more work to the behind the scenes brick and mortar that's been crumbling for so long.

That being said... i haven't played BO2 multiplayer in a week and im going in to withdraw.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 am

Hmmmm. Will I get it? Of course I will. The question is will I get if for 360/PS3 or for the new Xbox? That's the question for me.

I don't judge the next coming up release based on the the current one since it's two different developers (Treyarch/IW). I think Treyarch tried to do too much with this game and rushed it out the door and ended up with a mediocre game compared to BO1. I think MW3 started off really rough but I ended up liking it a lot. It's disappointing now to get on BO2 after being out for 3 months and it already feels like a grind rather than a game.

So based on how I liked MW3, yes I will get the next one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 am

Plus 1 to you Sir! (Nuke) That was AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Hmmmm. Will I get it? Of course I will. The question is will I get if for 360/PS3 or for the new Xbox? That's the question for me.

I don't judge the next coming up release based on the the current one since it's two different developers (Treyarch/IW). I think Treyarch tried to do too much with this game and rushed it out the door and ended up with a mediocre game compared to BO1. I think MW3 started off really rough but I ended up liking it a lot. It's disappointing now to get on BO2 after being out for 3 months and it already feels like a grind rather than a game.

So based on how I liked MW3, yes I will get the next one.

I honestly think that CoD peaked at BO1 and will not be as good going forward until they base it on a new game engine.

I think they have pushed that ole CoD 2 engine as far as it can go and officially passed its limits in MW3. I don't think the engine can really handle all the crap they have thrown in the game the last two years. That is my fear anyway.

I played two matches of BO2 multiplayer last night. It took me that long to leave. The issues are so bad and the game is terrible at this point. 4 bars yet everybody is lagging all over the place (I mean really, really bad lag)....that is stupid. Then I get a second match and the connections are tolerable but it is an entire team of quickscopers and their modded controllers.

This game is living off past reputation only at this point and survives due to a huge fan following. The game itself is now crap and broken totally though.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am

^Yes it is Okra! But man how fun is Zombies!? haha I PRAY they split up Zombies from COD and go real in-depth with tons of huge crazy zombie maps with intricate hidden items and easter eggs.

**Reminds me of hunting for the skulls in old Halo games. Having them hidden in some crazy section of the map where you'd NEVER know unless you searched every inch. I miss that feeling of adventure in multiplayer/co-op FSP games of late.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty Inbound   Next Call of Duty Inbound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Call of Duty Inbound
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next