Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Info on update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Info on update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Info on update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Info on update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Info on update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Info on update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Info on update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Info on update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Just tried to sign on to battlelog and got this.
NOTICE We are rolling out several backend updates as we lay the groundwork for the upcoming patch. We will keep you advised and provide dates ASAP. Online services for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 will be going offline March 20th at 9 AM UTC / 1 AM PST until 10 AM UTC / 2 AM PST. Battlefield 3 online multiplayer and the Battlelog services will be unavailable during this time.

It sounds like the patch is coming soon. Hopefully they fix the MAV lifting and the USAS frag rounds. Maybe do something to the FAMAS. Can't wait till we are on a level plying field again. As soon as it hits I am going to go on rampages against people who have been using the USAS in excess(No one I know....) and they have no idea what else to use. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Dammit. Sounds like the patch is tomorrow and I don't have drag rounds for the usas. Oh well. I am looking forward to the patch.
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

There goes my shotty lol
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 am

The Frag round fix can not go far enough IMHO.

Getting 70 kills before you get slug is BS though... That is a lot of in your face shotgun action before you can get to them at range.
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Anyone play yet? The backend patch is out, but the full patch is not out yet. Lots of traffic on the BF3 forums about the European servers having random game modes only. IE conquest also has Rush/TDM game modes and they rotate so the lobbies empty out and takes forever to fill back up as people leave when the game mode they want to play is not playing. Maybe a way for DICE to push people to rent servers?
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:46 pm

I did see some posts about that, but also some saying that it was only the Dice or EA servers. Not sure which, but if you check the map rotation before playing you can find out if it does rotate or not. Again, this is just what I was reading in the Forums.
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm

yeah, the more I dig into the ultimate fail that the BF3 forum is it appears that you can see the rotation if you use the server browser feature and still find CQ only servers. All the more reason to have a >30< private server.
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
yeah, the more I dig into the ultimate fail that the BF3 forum is it appears that you can see the rotation if you use the server browser feature and still find CQ only servers. All the more reason to have a >30< private server.

Just this.
Back to top Go down

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Is this part of the Karkand update? Something else I have to download?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info on update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on update   Info on update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on update
Page 1 of 1