Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Road to Gold!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Sorry no vids, just me talking. So i decided to use nothing but the Model 1887 this prestige (15) untill i got it gold. What a piece of SHIT, that is untill you get damage, then the things beast! i finnaly got it done yesterday so i thought id share my conquest... does any one else have a road to gold with a PoS?
Next im goin for the L36 LMG, i think thats what its called?
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:35 pm

I think you might be referring to the L86 LMG?

Rather interesting because just today I was watching a Tmartn video about how accurate it (now?) is with a thermal site along with grip enabled. I'm actually pretty tempted to give it a shot.

The whole video is about LMGs, but you gotta get to the 2:30 mark before he starts talking specifically about that one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ41TX-JjEc&list=UUEHf6KUY7Zw7hlXQ7hDemwQ&index=2&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I think you might be referring to the L86 LMG?

Rather interesting because just today I was watching a Tmartn video about how accurate it (now?) is with a thermal site along with grip enabled. I'm actually pretty tempted to give it a shot.

The whole video is about LMGs, but you gotta get to the 2:30 mark before he starts talking specifically about that one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ41TX-JjEc&list=UUEHf6KUY7Zw7hlXQ7hDemwQ&index=2&feature=plcp

Yea that one lol, i thought that was rong but oh well. I have seen that video and that was the reason im useing it now but let me say i suck with the thing, guess thats what happins after useing the model for so long? Im gonna see if i cant put a vid together to share my pain of ranking up that thing but it will prob never happin. Not sure how to even get started?
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 pm

I use the l86 with acoge havent tried thermal but i heard when equipped with it it has no recoil at all
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
I use the l86 with acoge havent tried thermal but i heard when equipped with it it has no recoil at all

Yea thats what Deadmyt has told me...
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Gold the M16A4.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

justyourhero wrote:
Gold the M16A4.

Been there and done that 3 times lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

oops! I was thinking M4A1 lol... yea ive used that and I will accept your challange! Ill make sure to direct all the guys i play with your way when they cant handle my endless bithching! lol!
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Haha. I'm surprised whenever I actually see someone using one. The m4a1 is awesome, on the other hand.
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

I love the M4... That was my first gold gun at my initial level 40-something Wink
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 am

The thermal is the last attachment on the L86 and it's a little rough getting it up there...but with the new LMG buff it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:59 am

MG36 is a decent LMG, as is the MK46. Once I'm done with the M60 i'll go back to those.

BTW, thermal with QDP and marksman pro on any gun is pretty deadly. Add kick, focus or stability and you are unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 am

skillimanjaro wrote:
I love the M4... That was my first gold gun at my initial level 40-something Wink

Yea the M4 was my baby for 3 prestiges but onece i maxed out the lifetime stuff i started useing the scar and fell in love! Now i got that son o bitch maxed and am forced to use the ACR, i dont see why everyone loves that thing? Well i take that back i guess im gonna have to gold the M16 since i was put up to the chalange lol
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm

I've had gold- Barrett, M4, MK14, UMP45, and PP90m1. They are pretty much the only guns i use but now that i'm 10th prestige, and doubt i'll prestige again, i'll probably go for more gold.

I was in several games with DELTA trying to "up" his 1887 and the amount of assists he was getting in each game were ridiculous
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
I've had gold- Barrett, M4, MK14, UMP45, and PP90m1. They are pretty much the only guns i use but now that i'm 10th prestige, and doubt i'll prestige again, i'll probably go for more gold.

I was in several games with DELTA trying to "up" his 1887 and the amount of assists he was getting in each game were ridiculous

Is was a battle to say the least. I am just glad its done now lol and yea stay at 10, no point going past it unless you want to get all 10 classes and hvent yet.
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:48 pm

I have been using LMGs since before it was cool. Now i just look like a douche like everyone else. Oh well... I have the M60 gold and almost the MK46. I am not a rusher, so i dont mind the limited speed when carrying one. I just think of myself as a walking sentry gun. Smile I, more or less, use them mainly for a support class when playing DOM. I keep stuff out of the air usually. With Blind Eye Pro and an LMG i can take down a chopper faster than you can with a Stinger. Seriously! Try it out!

But really, you should get the AA-12 to gold. I did and it was totally rage-a-rific!! You pretty much have to be in knife range or you will just see hit markers until you get range. Now i love that gun and i dont hardly ever see anyone using it. Got the USAS almost gold and the model too. But they seem easier to me than that damned AA-12 !!
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:01 pm

I can vouch for the L86 w/grip & thermal. The thing is a laser beam. Used it on Mission a couple nights ago and went 30 - 5 out-sniping the snipers. It's also awesome when our team or someone on the enemy team is using smoke grenades. It almost seems unfair picking them off. Almost.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

X-Runner wrote:
I have been using LMGs since before it was cool. Now i just look like a douche like everyone else. Oh well... I have the M60 gold and almost the MK46. I am not a rusher, so i dont mind the limited speed when carrying one. I just think of myself as a walking sentry gun. Smile I, more or less, use them mainly for a support class when playing DOM. I keep stuff out of the air usually. With Blind Eye Pro and an LMG i can take down a chopper faster than you can with a Stinger. Seriously! Try it out!

But really, you should get the AA-12 to gold. I did and it was totally rage-a-rific!! You pretty much have to be in knife range or you will just see hit markers until you get range. Now i love that gun and i dont hardly ever see anyone using it. Got the USAS almost gold and the model too. But they seem easier to me than that damned AA-12 !!

As I am done with prestigeing, i am planing on getting quite a few guns gold. I would like to get one for now from each type of gun. Got the shotgun done, working on the ACR and L86 at the moment. I also set up a class for the M16 since i accepted that chalenge lol... i will give the aa-12 a shot too just for you Jet.
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Although i do appreciate the sentiment... Don't do it for me. Take that AA-12 bastard to gold for all the hungry and abused children in our country!!!!
Back to top Go down

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

yea i hated the aa-12 until...... i got ext clips and damage/range then it became a BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road to Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Gold!   Road to Gold! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road to Gold!
Page 1 of 1