Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Empty
PostSubject: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 am

Well, Delta did it with the 1887, so in props to him I will be starting to run the Dragunov as my primary weapon of choice after the TDM Clan Op.

This is going to suck, I am going to suck, the gun sucks, this idea sucks, my k/d is going to suck, I suck.

Please post words of encouragement, cheer, applause, praise, or just tell me I'm retarded.

***Update***

So yesterday I finally did it, at the expense of my K/D dropping from a 1.37 to a 1.351.

I had ups- my VERY FIRST GAME I hit a multikill rushing B flag on Resistance, I hit 6-7 collateral damages. It took 837 kills and 142 head shots. One thing that helped was shooting a SMAW at a chopper with Blindeye Pro and shooting the chopper down with the Dragunov.

But mostly there were downs- as stated my k/d dropped almost a full .02, I went negative on nearly EVERY game, most games I would start out 0-6 then I would slow down and camp. It was miserable.

I will keep it in my arsenal for a couple days if anyone wants to see it but I'M SOOOO GLAD TO BE DONE WITH IT!!!

Last edited by ImGoodIfYouSuck on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 am

Step 1: Dont break head set

Step 2: Dont break controller

Step 3: Drink LOTS of beer!

You should be ok as long as you folow those steps lol and the model is know where nere as bad a that thing... have fun!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 am

Have fun...... lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 am

Uhh good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 am

You're freakin crazy, but good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 am

Have you though of medication or treatment with some other professional? There is no reason to put yourself through this... Think of your family and friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

I got slapped around a bit with an autumn ACOG Dragoonoff last night. No better way to piss someone off let me tell ya.
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

You'll still be better than I am with the ACR or Barret so no worries and have fun! Very Happy That's what it's all about anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 am

haha i'm working on the 50cal right now. just pick and choose your maps. drink lots of beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am

I'm halfway to golding the 1887 and I want to die. I can't imagine trying that with the draganov! You're nuts!

I will tell you that hands down the worst gun in the game is the Undermount Shotgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

I would slap an acog and HB sensor on it and use it just like an MK14. Think of it as a long range single shot AR, and not a true sniper. Camp the B flag and wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

One word = Hardcore.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
One word = Hardcore.

Yep. I use it as my trial grounds and level up all the crap weapons there. Doesn't take long...3-4 matches to max a handgun or machine pistol, probably around 10 matches for an SMG. A bit longer for ARs and shotties. Camp with a Dragunov. It'll be all OSKs for sure in HC modes. Run High KS and it will force you to be cautious and engage from long distance. Marksman is a must too. Shouldn't be too much of a pain to Gold it there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 pm

that's a really good idea for the 1887. My biggest problem is that I can't get a OHK to save my life with it. That should solve that problem. I'll try it tonight
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Vassago187 wrote:
that's a really good idea for the 1887. My biggest problem is that I can't get a OHK to save my life with it. That should solve that problem. I'll try it tonight

You gotta learn a new play style for that thing, even in hard core you will still get hit markers and well get out guned lol

There are two ways i found to use the model, flank and shoot fuckers in the back.... or use it kinda like a sniper, find a room and hold that bitch down useing cover to put two shots into guys.... once you get damage the gun is good, good luck!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 pm

I think hardcore is my best bet. I used to love hardcore in MW2 but haven't really played much of it in MW3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 pm

I've got gold on my USAS and KSG but man the 1887 really is at a disadvantage compared to the others. I'm just waiting for damage Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 pm

FBD wrote:
I would slap an acog and HB sensor on it and use it just like an MK14. Think of it as a long range single shot AR, and not a true sniper. Camp the B flag and wait it out.
Add Sit Rep pro with a bad ass headset and play hard core game modes. Slow and steady wins that race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 pm

All I usually use are sniper rifles, I can honestly say I've fire only few shots from a dragunov, I picked it up off the ground shot it and put it back on the ground to pick back up my secondary pistol. LOL!! I think hardcore would be your best bet to get there the fastest. You have my gears turning now, I'm going to try that thing out tonight. (Just remember quick draw pro is your friend when sniping)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED   Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road to GOLD- Dragunov *update* COMPLETED
Page 1 of 1