Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"

Go down 
+3
walldoggy
Maverick9227
ImGoodIfYouSuck
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Empty
PostSubject: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am

if you dont then we do not get notification of your post and will probably miss you, sorry.

edited by: BlackDeath

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t35-requesting-custom-sig
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

I would like a custom sig, I posted a thread in this topic area
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey Good..do you still need the custom sig?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm

sorry maveric, i did this one already, but have a look at his request and have a go your self pal its in the same forum just under this thread Smile hes not wearing it so may be he wants another design ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm

I would like a custom sig please
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Sure! Any idea of what you would like? Have you seen one on the forums that have some elements you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 pm

I was thinking about a tent with a campfire and a guy behind it holding a P90 with a big assassin perk in the background with smoke on the background as well
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm

No problem, Ill get to work on it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Thank you sir, appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Requsting a custom sig!

I would like Rambo saving some chick shooting at viet kong or something... thanks guys!!!!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

That one sounds cool..I can take a crack at that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:10 pm

thanks alot brother!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

I think i put this in the wrong spot before, is this the place?

Dead_Eric wrote:
I was thinking it's time to get a Sig, like a zombie drinking a beer with dead bodies in his wake a smoking gun and the usual 30 stuff.

hoffyguns wrote:
and the zombie should be wearing a horn helmet...

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
I think i put this in the wrong spot before, is this the place?

Dead_Eric wrote:
I was thinking it's time to get a Sig, like a zombie drinking a beer with dead bodies in his wake a smoking gun and the usual 30 stuff.

hoffyguns wrote:
and the zombie should be wearing a horn helmet...

Thanks in advance.
No. There is a sticky topic to put sig requests:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:44 am

x30xClan wrote:

Still working on it, had to travel to the office for work and lost alot of time. Should have something next week.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:44 am

JOHNFUKCINGRAMBO wrote:
thanks alot brother!

Still working on it, had to travel to the office for work and lost alot of time. Should have something next week.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:20 pm

x30xClan wrote:

I'll post any updates on the thread below.

Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:21 pm

JOHNFUKCINGRAMBO wrote:
thanks alot brother!

I'll post any updates on the thread below.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey maverick, is mine ready for me to have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:24 am

I would love to have a custom sig made by you guys. Great stuff guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Can someone make me a old man Herbert sig for me ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Ill get to it right now Hugo.

Bizotch I pmed yours to you. Ignore the first one. The second one is the one you definately will like. Rellek Is ent you one too, as well as cheetos, and Waxenit. Hugo Ill make one for you now.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 pm

testy testicals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

one more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next