Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Single Game Negative XP???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Single Game Negative XP??? Empty
PostSubject: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 am

Rolled in a full party last night and we crushed in every game. Not one was very close. Playing around this morning in ELITE and noticed the following stats from a game on Dome listed at 8:09 PM (ELITE TIME, PT I think):
Kills = 26
Deaths= 19
Assists= 14,
Caps= 2
Defends= 2
Match Score: 200- 137 Victory
Indiv. Score= 2,890
XP Earned = -32,628 (YES NEGATIVE)
Rank before Match= 60
Rank AFTER Match= 59!!!!

WTF??? Only game like this I can find. Anyone seen this before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am

Probably just a mistake. Not like elite actually works lol. Can I have my 50 back now plz?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

were you the only one that went negative? I've heard about some public lobbies that have been hacked and will take away xp, but I thought that was only on the xbox side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am

I was the only one with negative XP. I would attach the ELITE screen shot of the match stats if I could...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

I keep hearing Black Box is a good map from the xBox players...maybe we will start to feel like our $50 is gaining some value
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 am

Were you using the Gold Striker (with Range), Stealth Bomber and Dead Man's Hand setup? I heard IW released a patch that would give you negative XP for using that tryhard class.

Oh, wait...it was just a dream... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 am

No FBD, I was using Sling Shot (with Silencer), Flock of Pigeons and my death streak was Crotch Rott...they haven't patched that set-up yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:16 pm

STPR06 wrote:
No FBD, I was using Sling Shot (with Silencer), Flock of Pigeons and my death streak was Crotch Rott...they haven't patched that set-up yet
lol!
Negative XP, that's a first.
I've had stats not register all the time. The other day I had a throwback double kill that did not add to my challenge but clearly shows it on elite kill/events heat map. Many of us have played for hours, logged off and come back only to find none of the ranks stats or awards were saved even though the games results are on elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm

I had negative xp in a game about a week a go but forgot about it Question
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 pm

I just looked at your elite, it says you got -xp for that match, but the match before you were 59 going on 60 and the match after you were 60 going on 61.... i don't think it really mattered, I'm pretty sure you still got the xp for the match... it's just a glitch or something on Elite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Just another point proven why ELITE sucks I guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

STPR06 wrote:

Do the flock of pigeons deal much splash damage? Do they have to poop directly on you for the kill? I've often wondered....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 am

I've seen another player with negative XP before, but I've never had it happen to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am

FBD wrote:
STPR06 wrote:

Do the flock of pigeons deal much splash damage? Do they have to poop directly on you for the kill? I've often wondered....

The Pigeons are a one-hit kill, however they so have minimal amount of slash damage and will work with Recon Perk. They are particularly good at destroying vehicles and getting you kills with the collateral damage. The Sling Shot is sick too...I usually run Rapid Fire or Extended Mags with it though because it takes around 50 hit markers for a kill (like many other waepons in MW3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I use the Recon Drone like a pigeon.

I try to get ahead of a team mate and fly right into the enemies face keeping the drone between the enemy and the clanny.

It is hilarious as they swat and shoot at me while they get mowed down.

Sometimes I catch them laying prone away from the flag so I land on them.

If you hear me laughing in a match it is most likely I am messing around with the drone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Here is a good vid for teh lulz...Recon Drone trolling!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 am

Yeah, that is what I do sometimes. Find that sniper in the window or laying prone somewhere and harass them.

It would be a nice feature if you could level it up to Pro and have C4 attached.

On the other hand, all you have to do is carry EMP grenades to disable the Drone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Game Negative XP???   Single Game Negative XP??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single Game Negative XP???
Page 1 of 1