Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Battlelog???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 pm

So am i the only one who cant get on to look at stats and stuff??? I changed my password, tried explorer, crome and foxfire. whats up?
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Do you have an EA account?
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 pm

So can you get into battlelog at all? When I made changes to password and the like I had to wait a bot for the changes to take place. Like a couple of hours I think…

First screen is your profile page. There is the name of your soldier (or soldiers if you are running more than one). Under solider is battle report, this is thumbnail pics of the latest maps you have played under or over a line? If so then this is your profile page. Go to top and pick the little icon that looks like a heart beat. This is the stats page.

At work I am using Chrome, used to use Explorer. Both had problems displaying all the info, especially the stats page. I can’t comment on other comments and I can’t see my weapon stats. I assume this is due to some rule my work network has in place. At home on Firefox I can see everything just fine. Maybe you are on restricted work computer that hates fun and time wasters like mine does…

Are you too wasted on BF3 fun and recent school stress to use your computer? Smile

Good luck
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 pm

I use Chrome at work and have had no problems that I know of.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Yes, I have had an account and used it in the past but now I can't get in and have tried over the past 2 days, changed my password 2 times but can't get past the first page. This computer crap is exactly why I quit working at Amazon.com and didnt touch a computer for about 5 years.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Shit man, I have no idea then. I hope you didn't take me asking if you had an account as an insult of any kind. I just like to start from the obvious and work my way out from there.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 pm

I dont take insults over anything, I fully I am an idiot who can't spell. I am still a good person damn it. I am just frustrated over not being able to login and have no clue what else to do.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Ok, then let me ask this. You are putting in your email and pass right? Sometimes I come on to THIS site and try putting in my email instead of just user name.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:43 pm

have them send you a new password...then check all email accounts for the new password (if you don't know which one it is)...copy/paste.

It may trigger making a new password...

Sorry, thats all I got...
Back to top Go down

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Yes, I have had an account and used it in the past but now I can't get in and have tried over the past 2 days, changed my password 2 times but can't get past the first page. This computer crap is exactly why I quit working at Amazon.com and didnt touch a computer for about 5 years.

LOL Fish rage quit COMPUTERS. scratch

good luck. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlelog??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog???   Battlelog??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlelog???
Page 1 of 1