Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Battlelog Platoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Question...I was looking at our platoon on Battlelog and wondered who is this Calister21 guy and how is he the Top Heli Pilot (I expected to see myself Embarassed). So anyways how does Calister21/Royce-1988 from 4GC end up as our best Assault, Jet Pilot and Heli Pilot??

I was also suprised Nixon wasn't top engineer, although I haven't played with Tema before so can't really say much there.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Hmmm....well he should be a fan, and not actually part of the platoon. I'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

smallz wrote:
Question...I was looking at our platoon on Battlelog and wondered who is this Calister21 guy and how is he the Top Heli Pilot (I expected to see myself Embarassed). So anyways how does Calister21/Royce-1988 from 4GC end up as our best Assault, Jet Pilot and Heli Pilot??

I was also suprised Nixon wasn't top engineer, although I haven't played with Tema before so can't really say much there.

Yeah i have been thinking that for a while and have kept my mouth shut about it. Its no secret im not a fan of some of the 4GC and he was one of the guys that irritated me. You want to be a fan on the platoon thats cool but i never saw the need for him to join especially being the founder of another platoon. Ill be honest as much as i have fun playing the game with you guys i also do care about my stats and am always checking them. Not so much K/D but SPM and W/L are what im constantly trying to raise as well as the other important ones like defends/caps. Calister's stats are inflated and honestly anyone who has the MASS and USAS as their top 2 weapons is a joke especially at a lvl 49 colonel rank. I know im a better player so seeing his numbers above mine on the stat page really doesnt bother me. If it was up to me honestly i would take a harder look at the platoon in general. We have upwards of 15 or so guys regularly playing that ive seen yet somehow the page has maybe 50 or so members listed. Many of them have very little playtime or havent played in months and have never posted on the page. I personally think a roll call is in need then maybe a trimming of the roster down to the people that actually play on some kind of basis. There are people on there that i know for a fact dont even have the game anymore.

As far my engineer score it could be better and its still going up but not near where id like it to be. The larger maps sometimes its hard to rack up the points and i always play the big ones as an engineer. Tema ive only played BF3 with a few times but he's got some good skills so its no coincidence he's got the highest average SPM in that class.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

He is now gone.

Who is:

chrisacutler (is a leader)
gianca666
Stapleintehhead
Leontowich

Smallz, I made you a leader on there. You can now delete people if need be.

I have no idea who does not own the game anymore, so I'll let you guys sort that one out.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Kagan wrote:
He is now gone.

Who is:

chrisacutler (is a leader)
gianca666
Stapleintehhead
Leontowich

Smallz, I made you a leader on there. You can now delete people if need be.

I have no idea who does not own the game anymore, so I'll let you guys sort that one out.

Chrisacutler is SoonerChris but i know he doesnt have the game anymore. Leontowich is R-D-Ski and he's played with us a bunch but not as much lately. He's been with the clan since BO times.Stapleinthehhead is CyberTwixx but i havent seen him in quite a long time. The others i have no idea. Like i said a ton of them have me scratching my head as i have never seen them or heard of them.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

I didn't know CyberTwixx was one of us. Thought that was a random that sent me a FR. Oops.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Now look what I started...

mwahahahahaha... and who's top heli pilot now bitches Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm

smallz wrote:

Tema is a robot sent from the future to destroy us. That is all.
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:04 am

I let in some people from other clans (like Royce) to make match making easier. Letting them on our clan page here is easier than friending them in game (where my friend list is full). We had plenty of spots being that we are only going to get so many in BF3.

I am all for cleaning out the list of people who don’t have the game any more.

I joined the GoML Clan page on Battlelog for the same reason. I am not joining their clan, I was trying to maintain relationships with other clans to make finding groups with good servers to play with easier.

I deleted cybertwixx off my friend list since he has not logged in for 3 weeks.

Royce has either left 4GC or stepped down as the Lt. there due to personal reasons (gfriend apparently did not care for his time commitment there). He is no longer the contact there. Also for the record, there was a thread on 4GC shouting down the use of the Dart Glitch. The leadership there were very clear that 4GC members were not to use it. It was after our match though...
Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:23 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
smallz wrote:

Tema is a robot sent from the future to destroy us. That is all.

LOL....yeah, I'd agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog Platoon   Battlelog Platoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlelog Platoon
Page 1 of 1