Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order

Go down 
+3
pariah_81
coxey70
Sr Slampiece
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Empty
PostSubject: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

The long anticipted PS3 version of the Scuf Gaming Controller is now available for pre-order.

Scuf Gaming PS3 Controller

WickedScrapnel XBOX Review

From the website:

The SCUF Controller for PS3 has been designed as a multi-game controller for gaming enthusiasts who care about gaining that edge by reducing delay. Every feature of the SCUF controller is designed to increase performance and match players' reflexes, allowing them to achieve greater accuracy, faster movement and decreased delay caused by normal controllers' limitations. The SCUF Controller allows players to finally play at their full potential and all without cheating!

Functional Features
The Paddles - On the rear of the SCUF Controller, you will find two extra paddles. We can assign these paddles to either the X, O or left thumbstick push down functions on your controller

The advantage of these 2 added paddles is that you can now use 50% more of your hand! With most shooter titles you use the right thumb stick to aim and therefore it is difficult to aim and press another button that requires you to use your thumb (eg - X or O). These paddles mean that you can keep your thumb firmly planted on the right thumb stick, focused on aiming, while other parts of your hands take care of the job of pressing the paddles (eg - jump or knife)

We also offer “left thumbstick down” as an alternative choice for the left paddle because we recognize that a significant problem with normal controllers is that the left thumbstick push down function (eg Sprint in CoD) can fail after only a few months. The SCUF controller allows you to choose the left paddle to be SPRINT, thus eliminating this wear and tear on your controller.

The Hyper-sensitive Triggers - Almost every Game requires you to depress the triggers a considerable amount before you actually initiate that movement. (For example on Call of Duty; aim and shoot if you play Tactical Flipped). The SCUF PS Controllers allow you to shoot and aim as soon as you touch the triggers, which reduce your reaction time considerably. Weapon fire becomes far more responsive, with each shot requiring just a tap. Imagine if the brakes in your car required you to press them down 2 inches before they began to work. Compare that to needing to simply touch the brakes to have a response. This is the same concept as our Hyper-Sensitive Triggers. Even if you have quicker reactions than your opponents, you will be hindered by hardware limitations. Our system means that your quickness become your ally. Your skill will win or lose you battles, and not your controller.

SCUF Grip – Scuf Gaming offer the option for you to add SCUF Grip to your controller, so you can keep control while others lose theirs. We treat and apply several layers of military grade Grip Paint to the underside of the controller, which prevents the controller from sliding in your hands. This is particularly useful if your hands get hot in game play. For players who compete at tournaments, the SCUF Grip might be a vital addition to your controller. For people who are still learning to adjust to competition play, often nerves can come into play, and this event effects some of the veteran players as well. Your body naturally goes into a fight or flight response when adrenaline is kicking in and one of the side effects might be sweaty hands. Our Grip should mean that this side effect doesn't really effect your game. Slightly sweaty palms will not mean missed shots.

SCUF Seal of Approval – Why we offer this to you!

SCUF Controllers are fully approved for use in Competitions across the World. SCUF Controllers are designed to give you the edge and bring out your own personal skill, removing limitations of the original PS3 controller. Our controllers are NOT designed to give you an unfair advantage, just to allow you to “Become The Best Gamer You Can Be!”. Scuf Gaming are well aware that there are countless controller modification companies on the market that do offer controller modifications that would be deemed as cheating, such as a rapid fire function – this is not us!

Scuf Gaming therefore fit every controller with a SCUF Seal OF Approval which ensures SCUF authenticity. This means that there are no further modifications made to our SCUF Controllers beyond the modifications that were fitted by Scuf Gaming at the point of sale. This ensures our pads are free from modifications like Rapid Fire.

Recommended set-up for Call of Duty Series:
With the addition of the Hyper Sensitive Triggers, Scuf Gaming recommends playing Tactical Flipped for Call Of Duty. We believe that triggers are the natural buttons to press when aiming and shooting and now we have removed the latency we hope we have also removed the barrier! However we recognize that every gamer has their own preference so YOU choose:
X = left paddle
O = right paddle
When you custom order your SCUF Controller you will be are able to select which function (X,O or Left Thumbstick down) you want the left paddle to imitate and which function (X,O or Right Thumbstick down) you want the right paddle to imitate. For Call Of Duty.

All SCUF PS Controllers come with a 60 day warranty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 pm

The black controller presale is already sold out. I had to preoder the blue one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

almost forgot you can get 5% off if you use the coupon code WICKED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I can't justify the purchase though since I wear out the L analog so fast. If they were made of metal then maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

I need to get one of these for the xbox then i would really be a beast lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Worth. Every. Penny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm

audiopile wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I can't justify the purchase though since I wear out the L analog so fast. If they were made of metal then maybe.

Can't you use one of the paddle switches as L anolog? I thought that was one of the benefits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Mega Thanks to Sooner for posting this and to Bizotch for the discount code!!

I had to order the Chameleon one too, which sucks as it is $20 more just for the paint on it, but I was not going to miss out on the first batch of these as who knows when they have availability to order again. They only had 4 left in stock for this preorder so if anyone else wants one, they need to act fast.
Back to top Go down
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:37 am

Just a word to the wise get ready for some random firing. You don't know it yet until you get a Scuf controller that most of you will preload the fire trigger, you don't notice it on a standard controller but when the action happens you do preload it slightly.

And with the Scuf you adjust the fire trigger to nearly on you get the random firing because you're still preloading it, tuck me about a month to stop doing it lol. Mine's an xbox one of course the PS3 might but different.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 am

I am not sure how I personally can justify spending 100 bucks on a controller that does not add a whole lot of an advantage. I can definitely see the advantage, but not 100 dollars worth.
Back to top Go down
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am

I sent mine in for a service I had a nearly new broken controller gathering dust I sent it in and for £55 I'm playing with a scuffed controller it was worth doing for me whether I'd pay over £100 for a new one is a different matter. The difference is slight over a standard controller but it does give you an edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

For those interested in PS3 Scuf controllers, they have 30+ in stock as of today. They were out of stock yesterday.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks to Biz for the discount code and to BTMAC for the stock update. Been waiting for 2 weeks for them to get more in stock. Just ordered the SCUF PS in red.

Stock Update

SCUF PS- 37

SCUF Chameleon- 45

If u r interested u better order soon. They sold 2 PS's and 5 Chameleons in the five minutes it took me to decide on a button layout.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm

SCUF PS
SKU 00038Weight 1.00 lbsQty: 1
SCUF Grip: YesRemove Rumbles Pack: YesLeft Paddle Configuration: XRight Paddle Configuration: OPaddle Design: Yes, YellowSCUF Protection Case: No

Can't believe I fell for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I have had mine preordered for 2 weeks. I keep refreshing my account hoping it changes from processing to shipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 pm

I am waiting for Bee's opinion on it before ordering.

I bought the BLops controller and it was junk, so I will wait and see first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Since they use a PS controller as the base of their product it can only be an improvement Canis. Did you buy a 3rd party BlOps controller? Madcatz or something like that? I've tried a couple and nothing is as good as the real PS one, not even the black market "real" PS ones.
Back to top Go down
bee_swarm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

First set of pre-orders are suppose to ship this thursday so I'll have it sometime next week. they tweeted that they will have more color designs in the next 1-2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Yea audio on the back it says madcatz and treyarch. It uses a receiver in the USB port for wireless.
It was real laggy. I waited too long to use it so the return date expired.

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 am

CanisMajor60 wrote:
I am waiting for Bee's opinion on it before ordering.

I bought the BLops controller and it was junk, so I will wait and see first.

The only third party controller I ever had any good success with was the Wireless Logitechs for PS2. Those things were better than the playstation brand controllers at the time. I had about ever other controller on the market. And none could beat it. Until the Playstation Brand PS3 controllers with Dual Shock came out. I am with Audio on this though, they r modifiying a PS3 control so as long as they don't mess up the wiring on the inside it should be an improvement.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

Just checked Scuf's stock. Here is an update:

Scuf P2- 10 in stock (They sold 27 in last 22 hours)

Scuf Chameleon- 38 in Stock (They sold 7 in last 22 hours)

The Scuf PS will be gone by days end I bet and then the sales are going to pick up on the Chameleons so if u r interested u better act fast or ur wait will be even longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 am

Ordered my on Tuesday. Yea buddy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am

Since it is a modded PS3 controller couldn't we just mod them ourselves?
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Since it is a modded PS3 controller couldn't we just mod them ourselves?

You could, somebody offered some instruction on that in a different post. I'm just too lazy. Gonna throw up a stock update shortly.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 am

Today's Scuf Stock update, brought to u by The Hopper!!!

Scuf PS- 1 in stock (If u don't the gay ass purple one u better jump on it)

Scuf Chameleon- 36 in stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order   Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scuf Gaming PS3 Controllers available for Pre-Order
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next