Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 Scuf Controller

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS3 Scuf Controller Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Look what arrived at my door this morning when I came home from working a midnight

PS3 Scuf Controller Img_0116

PS3 Scuf Controller Img_0115

PS3 Scuf Controller Img_0117

I cant wait to try it out tonight. I am going to sleep after working all night but I will write up a short review tonight at work.

Did anyone else get there controller yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:59 am

very interested in these, as my controllers are original when I bought the system when MW2 came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:01 am

What is your under button set up?

I would need 2. One for BF3 where the under button is 'select' and one for COD where the under button is knife.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:07 am

Not yet, still waiting. Not so patiently. Let me know how it does. I am salivating over here. Wanna get my jumping drop shotting on!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:08 am

NCFishboy wrote:
very interested in these, as my controllers are original when I bought the system when MW2 came out.

By the way Fish, I think u have the coolest effing sig i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Mine has shipped and I will get it tomorrow. I too cannot wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Well I did get to play a few games today with the new controller. I must say it is really smooth to play with. Its nice to have the back paddle to knife. I just kept forgetting it was there. It will take some time for me to use the back paddle to panic knife instead of drop shooting in a panic. Also the hair R2 and L2 triggers are really smooth and quick. I never had them prematurely engage like some of the 360 ones.

The only problem I found so far was I had to make a minor adjustment with my grip on the controller so I could push the back paddle near the bottom. There is a small button at the bottom of the paddle that registers the movement. So i adjusted my grip so that I was pushing the back paddle closer to the bottom then at the top. It still works when you push at the top of the paddle but takes a little more force.

I must add that this controller setup with the FPS Freeks are really nasty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:15 am

Hi need some help, got my new ps3 scuf and it works fine on MW2 &3 and cod4 but it does not work on black ops. The two back shoulder buttons wont respond and I cant sprint either, has anyone else ran into this problem??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

I had a small problem with the X paddle. It wouldnt give me a full jump when I used it. However the problem seemed to work it self out as I played more.

That has been my only problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:08 am

scuf said on their facebook that the 1st batch of ps3 controllers were faulty and they are taking them back in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:14 am

Thank Caoi. I just put in BLOPs and a problem with my L2 and R2 Buttons. I just email scuff and I am waiting on thier response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:24 pm

I just posted in the other Scuf thread (probably should combine the two threads) and I just spoke with Scuf and they said they now have the PS3 controller fixed for Black Ops.

Not sure I trust them yet so I will cancel my order and wait to see if you guys get yours fixed properly.

The fact that they did not test on them Black Ops makes me wonder about the company.
Simple mistake? Maybe. Stupid mistake? Definitely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

I just returned my PS3 scuf because it was only compatible with MW3. hopefully they can fix the problem and ship it back quickly cuz I love using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Scuf Controller   PS3 Scuf Controller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Scuf Controller
Page 1 of 1