Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

scuf controller PS3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

scuf controller PS3 Empty
PostSubject: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Anyone have one of these for the PS3? I have toyed with getting this kind of controller (http://www.scufgaming.com/usa/) but mostly conclude that it's not worth the money. However, every once in awhile I reconsider. Would love to hear from someone who actually uses one. I think I believe the logic of the "hair triggers", and think there would be some value to the back paddles, but wonder if it really makes a difference in actual game play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I know some here will disagree but if I could go back I wouldn't get one....maybe I haven't given it enough time but I still don't use the paddles enough and PS3 don't get adjustable hair triggers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Wow that sucks u cant adjust triggers i love being able to adjust mine on the xbox
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm

I honestly cannot tell the difference between regular triggers and my scuf's hair triggers. I do like the paddles thought. The scuf finish isn't too bad either. I don't think it is worth it though. But I am pretty sure Biz and Audio would both say it is worth it. Send them a PM and get their thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Cool...thanks guys. Too bad on the "hair" triggers...that sounded like it would be a pretty good idea, if it really worked. I'll see what those guys have to say about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Hop is right. I love my scuff controller. I find the back paddles helpful. Although I still forget they are there at times. But I have to input on the hair triggers because mine are missing. I had the first batch of controllers that had problems with the hair triggers in BLOPS. There solution to fix my controller was to remove the feature. I recently sent them an email asking if they would reinstall them and they responded saying they would with no hassle. Now i just need to ship the controller back to them and wait a few days for it to return.

But if you have the extra dough and enjoy playing COD then I highly recommend the investment.

If you wanna try another option to help your playing ability I suggest getting the control freaks for 10 bucks and trying them out.

Oh and fyi I does take some time to adjust to both the control freaks and scuf controllers. So dont expect immediate results

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Bizotch wrote:
Hop is right. I love my scuff controller. I find the back paddles helpful. Although I still forget they are there at times. But I have to input on the hair triggers because mine are missing. I had the first batch of controllers that had problems with the hair triggers in BLOPS. There solution to fix my controller was to remove the feature. I recently sent them an email asking if they would reinstall them and they responded saying they would with no hassle. Now i just need to ship the controller back to them and wait a few days for it to return.

But if you have the extra dough and enjoy playing COD then I highly recommend the investment.

If you wanna try another option to help your playing ability I suggest getting the control freaks for 10 bucks and trying them out.

Oh and fyi I does take some time to adjust to both the control freaks and scuf controllers. So dont expect immediate results

Thats my problem, I sent mine back to have the hair triggers re-installed and I still do not notice a difference from a stock controller. They look different and came back with a note saying they had been done but I am still wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm

If I can get used to using the paddles more often well then I think they might be just about worth it......might play a few private matches just using the paddles Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 pm

yeah that helps. Also play some gun game All or Nothing. That helped me get use to the knife paddle. But the jumping paddle is my favorite. I love Jumping around corners and picking people off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Good Lord, there are a whole bunch of those kontrol freak things. Which would you suggest? Original, elite, legendary, sniper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:36 pm

It all depends on what your preference is.

I went with the FPS Freek Classic. I know there are a bunch of 30's that use them but I dont know which ones they use or prefer.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 am

I like the sniper elites, I also have the FPS Freek Classic but I do not like the concaved sticks. Much prefer the rounded ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 am

$100 plus shipping? WTF....

You guys that much better with em? wow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

I bought the GamerPack RECON which included FPS Freek Classic and CQC for $20. I just use the Classic's on the right analog and nothing on the left. I have always found the rounded like the default analog sticks on PS3 to slip sometimes although I can't say with the sniper elites as I haven't used them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

I have the FPS Elite and love the shit out of them. Definitely cuts down on hand cramping. Now if they made something like that that helped when I'm....nevermind. Oh and the "trigger" attachments for l2 r2 aren't bad either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 am

Great...thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scuf controller PS3   scuf controller PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scuf controller PS3
Page 1 of 1