Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Scuf controller?

Go down 
+8
Ichty
mwhop78
Winners
TydenWolf
pariah_81
Maverick9227
Sr Slampiece
DELTAxDOG
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am

I am sure this has been talked about before but i just orderd one last night and wonderd how any of you guys that have them think about it? I got the elite wired, didnt get the dome sticks as i use the control freaks sniper so i figured id stick to that...

Last edited by DELTAxDOG on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:39 am

I will be getting one.....when the PS3 is released. I've watched a lot of vids on Youtube. Wickedshrapnel did a review on them as well.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:08 am

SoonerChris wrote:
I will be getting one.....when the PS3 is released. I've watched a lot of vids on Youtube. Wickedshrapnel did a review on them as well.

Thanks, i will have to check that out. Of course if i was smart i would have done that BEFORE i payed for one lol... i hope they start makeing them for PS3 soon, you guys always get the shaft on all the good stuf Sad
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 am

No, your good, he LOVES it. Here's the vid.

Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah, I am waiting on the release of the PS3 ones too. The buttons on the bottom of the controller and trigger stops are what I have been dying for.
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 am

olmf, I emailed SCUF and they said end of March for PS3 release.
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

Sweet. So maybe next week sometime?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 pm

olmf wrote:

Sounds like it, but dont be suprised if you get put on a waiting list. They do all the mods by hand so they told me to not expect it to ship for 5 days after you order.

Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
olmf wrote:

Sounds like it, but dont be suprised if you get put on a waiting list. They do all the mods by hand so they told me to not expect it to ship for 5 days after you order.

They don't even have a waiting list or I would be on it. All it says is "available end of Q3."

Edit: Just sent them an email asking if they were any preorder or waiting list options. Will post their response.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
olmf wrote:

They don't even have a waiting list or I would be on it. All it says is "available end of Q3."

Edit: Just sent them an email asking if they were any preorder or waiting list options. Will post their response.

I was thinking more like a back order. But yea a waiting list would be better lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 pm

I absolutely love mine. Since its an original Microsoft Xbox controller to start, your already miles ahead of any aftermarket controller.

The only thing I wasn't crazy of was that right dome stick which you didn't get so Id say your good. Maverick9227 got one and had to send his back. One of the paddle switches came lose. I have had no problems with mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 pm

So I assume their customer service is good?
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you for your interest in Scuf Gaming! We are still on schedule to release the ps3 at the end of the month! Please follow @scufgaming on twitter for all of the updates!

Best,
SCUF Team
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

I absolutely love mine. Since its an original Microsoft Xbox controller to start, your already miles ahead of any aftermarket controller.

The only thing I wasn't crazy of was that right dome stick which you didn't get so Id say your good. Maverick9227 got one and had to send his back. One of the paddle switches came lose. I have had no problems with mine.

Did it improve your game slam? When i got my head set i almost instaly became a better player and i am hopeing to see the same kind of thing out of this investment. In case you havent seen slams vids or his K/D (2.87?) he freakin good at this game, and a good guy lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:

Did it improve your game slam? When i got my head set i almost instaly became a better player and i am hopeing to see the same kind of thing out of this investment. In case you havent seen slams vids or his K/D (2.87?) he freakin good at this game, and a good guy lol

It helped 100%. I could never get use to the tactical layout so playing on the standard layout and having the ability to ADS, Fire and Prone simultaneously without taking your thumbs off the sticks is a HUGE advantage.

You forgot damn good looking! Rolling Eyes No 2.87 KD (I wish) Only in FFA am I able to pull off a good KD.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Yea well its still better than my .93, i am still suprised it didnt drop from useing that damn shotgun so much.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Stupid shotgun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Stupid shotgun. Laughing

This was my inspration Mad

Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm

What the music?

There's one reason I don't play hard core! That's some crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

What the music?

There's one reason I don't play hard core! That's some crazy shit.

It is "Tcha Tcha" (Hard Rock Sofa Remix) by Nate River, and Monkey D. Luffy

I had to download it too lol!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Here is a pic of the one i got... bad ass! lol

Scuf controller? 28356010
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Is there a version where you don't have to set the preferences at the factory? I like the idea of a factory version of a mildly modded controller to use under controller paddles to function as buttons XO and the like.

I run tactical set up, but I would like to use one of the underpaddles as the knife button since tactical forces you to take thumb off stick to knife. Had like 7 knife kills in BO since I could never get to button in any meaningful timeframe.

BF3 controller setup is different than COD button setup. It would be nice to switch when I switch games. I could see RPG, C4 or some other heavily used secondary being a good fit for the underpaddle button. Not the same in both games...
Back to top Go down

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:23 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
I am sure this has been talked about before but i just orderd one last night and wonderd how any of you guys that have them think about it? I got the elite wired, didnt get the dome sticks as i use the control freaks sniper so i figured id stick to that...

Let me know what you think, I was considering the pro series.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:44 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
Is there a version where you don't have to set the preferences at the factory? I like the idea of a factory version of a mildly modded controller to use under controller paddles to function as buttons XO and the like.

I run tactical set up, but I would like to use one of the underpaddles as the knife button since tactical forces you to take thumb off stick to knife. Had like 7 knife kills in BO since I could never get to button in any meaningful timeframe.

BF3 controller setup is different than COD button setup. It would be nice to switch when I switch games. I could see RPG, C4 or some other heavily used secondary being a good fit for the underpaddle button. Not the same in both games...

Scuf has to set the underpaddles before they ship it to you. There are some out there that can be changed but they are not even close to as good as the scufs. Take a look at the vid chris posted bake on the first page of this topic. Its about xbox controllers but i would think you could get the same things for ps3.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 am

I will let you know how i like my elite Ryan. I think they are all the same other than the paint job though. If you didnt know scuf has started modding controllers that are sent to them. So you could just send them your old PoS and they will replace all the junk parts and instal there goodies too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scuf controller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuf controller?   Scuf controller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scuf controller?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next