Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
do ya remember Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
do ya remember Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
do ya remember Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
do ya remember Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
do ya remember Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
do ya remember Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
do ya remember Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
do ya remember Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

do ya remember

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 pm

chips

the fall guy

greatest american hero

different strokes

Dig into the past guys and see what we can dig up.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Knight Rider (the origional before Hoff went european singin star and was filmed eating a hamburger drunk)

Dukes of Hazzard (Before Jessica Simpson and That Jackass Guy)

Charlies Angels

When they shot JR. I nveer saw the show, but I did see all the commercials.

Miami Vice (Again the origional) Watched that show and turned to my mom who was in the kitchen "Mom, what is a hooker?"

I saw Return of the Jedi in the theatre. It was so full I had to sit apart from my mom and brother.

Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 pm

I was into Silver Spoons, Charles In Charge, Happy Days, Magnum PI and Hawaii 5-0. And all of the above except for Dallas and Charlies.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 pm

McGuyver <-- Best all time show
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm

+1 on McGyver
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Charles in Charge!! Loved it
A-Team
Three's Company
Alf
Facts Of Life
Freddy's Nightmares!
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Alf? I bet you liked small wonder also.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Who didn't love Alf?

Agreed MacGyver.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

I liked ALF, A-Team, Family matters, Fresh Prince, And the Dinosaur TV series with the fat "NOT THE MAMMA" baby
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Alf? I bet you liked small wonder also.

I fucking LOATHED that show.. just for the record.
(i did watch it a bit Sad )

Last edited by DarkkerDaze on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty

I was so jealous of the kid in silver spoons, the shit they had in the house was so cool back then.

He was in NYPD Blue a few years back and still looked like he was 10.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
McGuyver <-- Best all time show

+1 - watched that show forever, even in college. He crossed dressed a shiteload.

.......AirWolf!!!!
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I too Pity the fool who did not like the A-Team.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:27 pm

How about some good old saturday morning cartoons. I used to love that stuff.

Mork and Mindy
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I loved those 80's shows...I thought A-Team was the height of TV greatness until I saw an old epsidoe on some cable channel and I have to admit that it has NOT aged very wellm but Mr. T was the man...

I watched ALF, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard...but where is the love for MASH, Cheers, Growing Pains, Airwolf, Doogie Howser. American Gladiators, the Incredible Hulk and Night Court Smile
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Just realised I didnt put in a cartoon or two. Thundercats or ulysses anyone?
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Ah yes the saturday morning cartoons...my kids think I am crazy when I tell them that when I was a kid the only day you could get cartoons on tv (we only an antenna, no cable in our town) was on Saturday mornings...
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

jemenard wrote:
I loved those 80's shows...I thought A-Team was the height of TV greatness until I saw an old epsidoe on some cable channel and I have to admit that it has NOT aged very wellm but Mr. T was the man...

I watched ALF, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard...but where is the love for MASH, Cheers, Growing Pains, Airwolf, Doogie Howser. American Gladiators, the Incredible Hulk and Night Court Smile

MOONLIGHTING!!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Man I miss the 80's shows. That was back when you actually watched TV.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

School House Rock

The ELectric Company

Mister Rogers

Hong Kong Phooey

Superfriends
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

My sister and I used to watch Saturday morning cartoons on our 12" TV with an antenna and thought it was great. Then we went to a friends house and saw what a real TV looked like, big and wooden with knobs and no antenna.
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

In the late 70's and early 80's we only recevied three channels on our antenna (which was on a tall pole behind the house) and if we wanted to change the channel you had to get off the couch and turn that big old dial on the tv and then have someone go outside to twist the pole until the channel came in...

My kids now have no idea how to even turn the tv on if they can't find the remote...
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:40 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Then we went to a friends house and saw what a real TV looked like, big and wooden with knobs and no antenna.

Back in the day you were cutting edge if you had one fo those tv's in a wooden cabinent that sat on the floor
Back to top Go down

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I still remember my dad getting drunk sitting in "his" chair yelling at that little TV during football season. To this day I still hate football and especially the eagles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

do ya remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: do ya remember   do ya remember Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do ya remember
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next