Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Empty
PostSubject: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Hey everyone,

I've been with the clan for a while but finally have gotten registered properly on the site. I hail from Kansas City, MO (where great BBQ will always be and originated) Smile

Anyway, I'm looking to add more folks in BO because I'm usually on during most evenings between 7p-10p CST. Hit me up, send me a friend request, and that other stuff.

See ya,

UFO-MC-PAIN
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Welcome back pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome back, I haven't seen you in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 pm

I may have deleted you since you were gone so long PAIN but feel free to send me a request, good to have you back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome back. See you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

BBQ down here in Memphis is pretty darn good...hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Welcome back! Hope to see you online soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 am

Welcome and see you ingame!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 am

add me man, lilrif...I run a KC logo for my player card, lived there for 12 years and my family still lives there, my mom in Leawood and my bro in KCMO, right over from Leawood...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 am

I remember playing with ufo a while back, I think you got deleted from my list also, I am sure I will see you on soon. Welcome back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

I remember UFO. Now I feel like we are starting to have some history and time behind us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks guys cheers , I will be shooting a request, possibly this evening, to you all to add me if not already on my list.

Getting married and all that stuff almost (and I repeat almost) thwarted affraid me from playing. But I stood my ground! (after I agreed to cook and serve dinner every night) scratch

I'll see ya online,

UFO-MC-PAIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I deleted you as well UFO. Resend request.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

UFO-MC-PAIN wrote:
! (after I agreed to cook and serve dinner every night) scratch

UFO-MC-PAIN

I hate doin the dishes!! So very early on I brokered the deal... I'll cook and the Mrs. does the dishes.. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Hey UFO, I work in KC, live in Lee's Summit. Feel free to send me an invite.

PS. you are absolutely correct on the BBQ issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new here too I'm from tx so I will prob see ya online
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:17 am

lord mills wrote:
BBQ down here in Memphis is pretty darn good...hope to see you online.

Gotta love Germantown Commissary man! Some of the best in Memphis for sure!

Hope to see you online UFO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 pm

lol that is what kids or a dish washer is for! I brokered the deal that I would do the dishes as long as she cooked. Besides she was a better cook than me.

Welcome back UFO, add me if you want another close to you... Wichita, KS.

Later,
Rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...   A new old guy to the Over 30 clan... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new old guy to the Over 30 clan...
Page 1 of 1