Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Empty
PostSubject: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 am

So yesterday I was running with a group, and at the end of a match this player was just going off. He was rambling all kinds of stupid stuff about don't tell me to quit and things that sounded like a player on his team had been going off on him the whole match for screwing something up. Everyone on our side was laughing, because most of us had muted the best player on their team before the game started, because music or something coming from his mic.

The longer this conversation continued and we laugh. The sooner we learned he was talking to someone on the phone the whole time. It was either his mom or girlfriend, funny none the less.

VK in our group proceeded to say that this reminded him of a time he was taking a dump in a store. He said this guy kept saying stuff to him like hey can you hear me and he kept going on and on. Finally, he said he normally doesn't talk or want to talk while taking a dump. But said what the heck, because this guy wasn't going to stop until he answered, and he wasn't sure what he wanted. Thought the guy might need some TP. VK started to talk to the guy, and then he heard him say hang on a second. Some idiot taking a crap next to me is trying to talk to me or wants something.

VK said he then realized the whole time he was on the Phone.

I think I was laughing so hard from both the kid on the phone and VK's story I was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 am

Short and simple...

Me and Shroom on Launch watching a few players on the other side "swimming"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am

It is hard to name a specific becuase I have seem quite a bit of funny stuff over the course of playing black ops.
When I was in a game of HC TDM and the other team was obviously pissed off at eachother. They just kept team killing so fast you couldn't get a damn kill. One would get kicked and the next random to pop in would get team killed and reciprocate. The entire match was nothing but watching the otherside teamkill and rotate thru randoms. When it was over there wasn't a single person with a positive score and I am not sure how many got kicked but it must have been 4 or five people. The aftergame screaming at eachother that remained was priceless and had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 am

On Array rocking the piggy...

RanDumb: Whos the motherfucker with the m60? It's all I can hear in my headphones.

Me: I'm that guy...the motherfucker that just saved your ass 3 times

RanDumb: Oh...Um...Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Seen a lot of funny stuff, but hard to remember it all. Although, in recent memory....

I was playing FFA and marsh joined in on kowlon. I run around a corner and what do I see. Marsh Tea bagging... a motion sensor. He had just Killed the guy and wanted him to see it in the kill cam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Cryptic D3m1s3 wrote:
Seen a lot of funny stuff, but hard to remember it all. Although, in recent memory....

I was playing FFA and marsh joined in on kowlon. I run around a corner and what do I see. Marsh Tea bagging... a motion sensor. He had just Killed the guy and wanted him to see it in the kill cam.

Priceless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Today after playing a game of DOM on Villa with Savvy, OBJX, Chronic and a couple others some randumb called us a bunch of bitches for defending our flags.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 am

Two things stick out in my mind. First, we were playing HC Dom on Stockpile and it was going really bad. May have been lag, or whatever. Anyways, we all decided to leave the via team kill. So we all start shooting each other and got booted one by one.

The other is, of course, Goat Pro boy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:38 am

walldogkl wrote:
Two things stick out in my mind. First, we were playing HC Dom on Stockpile and it was going really bad. May have been lag, or whatever. Anyways, we all decided to leave the via team kill. So we all start shooting each other and got booted one by one.

That was a good time. I hadn't laughed that hard in quite some time. We left two randumbs to finish out the fight.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 am

Last night was a pretty good one. We went into a game of ground war with 7. We had played this team just before and they were all about china lakes, noob tubes, and RPGs. Some random on our team out of no where starts screaming and bitching about lagging, cheating, noobing. You name it he said it. Everyone was laughing and trying to tell the kid to calm down. The whole game he did this and he continued to say over and over you better not be recording this crap. You better not be recording this crap. That was definate youtube material if we did have a recorder.

I thought the kid was going to have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am

not seen but heard, and some of you guys may remember me telling this on the old site...
a little kid was in our lobby, back in World at War, and was dropping N bombs, Fuck yous, Fags and about anything he could to piss people off, we all just fed into it and he kept dropping N bombs at this point then all we hear is...WAIT MOM NO...dead mic, and then all of us just start laughing!!!! I also used to play with a squad and one of the dudes could do Herbert the Pervert to a T, he would be in the lobby talking to everyone that way, I would have to mute myself because I would be laughting so hard. In Blobs I have only heard the little shits yelling and screaming, wait, thats coming from my team....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

I was laughing hard at Razor's PSUM technique. Lay there and make them think you are dead and then... well I am not sure what he does then. No one is really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

I can't pull the Possum technique off. It requires remaining motionless and as I lay on the ground I continue to look left and right trying to find someone so my movement always gets me killed. Sucks, becuase in real life I have actually sat still in ambush hides for hours on end without moving so why can't I keep my digital persona who has no cramps, itches, or need for potty breaks from moving around like a spaz on the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Most of you have probably seen these, but the POSM technique reminded me of this:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Straight up Legion of Doom tactics right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm

the comments in the lobby afterward are a hoot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Seejaypee and turdnurd were playing some zombies so i joined up with them. we have a few games. sure we did crap but we laughed so hard. one of the guys went down and a zombie had been killed on top of him so when we went to revive him the zmobie was on top of him humpping him.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.   Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest stuff or people that you have run into on BO or while playing a game.
Page 1 of 1