Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Life Changes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Life Changes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Life Changes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Life Changes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Life Changes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Life Changes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Life Changes

Go down 
+6
Sr Slampiece
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Severed Digits
mwhop78
DELTAxDOG
Winners
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

Well friends I won't be around much as there is a lot going on. I have been neglecting a lot of shit lately and it is time to get things on track. I have began the journey of quitting smoking which I have wanted to for a long time now. I have also started P90x and a regular workout schedule. I am completely tired of the way I feel and most of it from being lazy as I have tons of free time on my hands.

Then on top of that I am moving over the course of the next couple weeks. Which the move I am looking forward to. It really wasn't planned though, as my landllord hasn't paid the mortgage where I am at since Feb 2011. They didn't bother to give us a heads up either. We were served papers by the courts telling us the house was in foreclosure. Nice right.

Anyway I will be on here and there, just not as much or as long until I get settled and comfortable with where I am at with myself and the move. Might rage a little more than normal when I am on with quitting smoking lol. Hopefully you guys can bear with me on that journey.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

Good for you Scott. Hope everything works out for you and your fam. Oh and rage mics never bother me, im too busy rageing LOL
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:08 am

its good to hear your giving up ciggs there no good for you. no smoking and working out you should find that you will have alot more energy.I wish you the best with everything your going through.But on a side note if you have been paying your landlord all this time and now your going to find your self w/o a place you should talk to a attorney and see if you can get back some of that money seeing as it was not used for what it was ment for.Some states have laws to help with that.Have a good one man.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

U can come rage mic on PSN with me anytime Missiler. I'll even be ur wing man.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Congrats on getting your situation straight. Quitting the cancer sticks is very tough to do...I did it over a period of time on weaning down from a pack, to half pack, to just 3 for about 6 months, and eventually none. Probably took a year to get off completely. I think the gum is risky because I know people who are now hooked on that instead of the smokes.

Don't worry about taking time off from the game...I haven't played in weeks and I'm feeling better than ever. Going to bed much earlier, and getting in some time in my gym is really having a positive impact on my health problems (high BP/cholesterol).

I'm sure your brothers online will welcome you back with open arms when you return. I hope they don't delete me because I most likely won't be back on until Blops 2. MW3 lag got the best of me, and I needed to divorce myself from it.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

I wish you well getting yourself into shape...I have been neglecting such things the last couple months and I can feel it...I will be getting back to the gym regularly when school and my move is over this month. As far as the landlord shit goes...man that's fucked! See ya when you can find the time man!
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Congrats. I am in the same boat as you (minus the move) so I know your pain. Been running, lifting every day and haven't smoked in two weeks. I am working myself up into a shape so I can start P90. Sucks when you realize how bad you let yourself go. I look in the mirror and all of a sudden see the fat, out of shape tub of shit I became and wonder where the hell the Ranger in me went and how this snuck up on me. It's amazing that I didn't see it till now.

I haven't been playing hardly at all since work and trying to get my life straight takes all my energy and time. Its cool though as I know all the A-holes here will welcome me back with open arms when I get time to start playing again. They will welcome you back too, plus probably give you a reach around as a welcome back. Smile Congrats again and good luck. As Hop said, you can come rage mic on the PSN anytime you want.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Congrats on quitting smoking, dude, and I wish you the best of luck with your move. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you left the clan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Good luck with everything, the moving situation blows...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Good for you Missiler. I'm right there with ya. Exercise wise anyways. I remember the guy I use to be just a few years back and I miss being that person. Sunday night was kinda the last straw for my wife. 2am and drunk when I have to be up for work the next morning is not a healthy lifestyle. She was somewhat cool up to that point then had to lay down the law LOL. It's a good thing though. Probably the kickstart I needed. Drunk Ops will have to wait till the weekends I guess.

Good luck to you Scott! Stick with it and remember the hardest about going to the gym is just showing up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:19 pm

If you are dead from being fat and smoking you can't play. Fix it and come back.

The nice thing about this group is that we are all in the same boat. Take a few months off to get your shit straight? No worries as there is a chance most of us will have to go through something similar.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Congrats on your decisions and best of luck (the quitting smoking & working out)! Sucks about the move and as somebody said, I'd at least look to see if you can get any money back. Good luck and we'll see you when we see you.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks everyone. Had 2 30 minute work out sessions today. Felt good after the first one and kind of beat after the second. I really look forward to it and just feeling better overall.

I am with you Nate I am really working my way up to p90x. I am doing the first video now but as far as really getting into it I need to lose some weight and build some stamina first. My over all goal is 70 pounds to start with.

Slam I used to drink daily about 10 years ago as I was in the construction industry and lunch was a 12 pack or more with my guys and then dinner was a couple cases lol. Did that daily for years no clue how my wife put up with me. I actually haven't even had a beer in probably 6 months now.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Hope things go alot better for you bro and i would say see a attorney too. My wife works at thomas j henry lawfirm. Well best of luck bro and anytime u wanna cone rage mic on the xbox hit me up im always down for some rage micing letting go selfesteem
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:17 pm

congrats on the quitting smoking, it can be a very tough habit to break!!!

as far as the rest, it sucks you wont be around much but you are doing things to better yourself (mius th e housing issue) good luck and see you soon!!
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:06 am

Well day 2 with out having a cigarette and working out 2 times a day. Sore but really feeling good. Waking up at 7 am instead of 11 or 12 and actually feeling good is a huge change. I want a damn cigarette so bad but have not given in even though I have 4 packs left from my carton last week. I think I might get on today for a bit and play.
We are starting our move tonight also or atleast some packing and I am hoping to get settled in by next Wednesday and thats when my internet will be on there, and off here. I am looking forward to it though and getting into a bigger place.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

If you are already pissy and angry all the time I wonder what quitting smoking is doing to you, I am excited to find out
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:14 am

Word of advice is to dump the packs if you are serious about quitting. moves suck and are stressful. I hate, absolutely hate to throw away a "good" pack of camels, but if they are present in the house my stupid little brain will make some damn excuse on why I should have one. Sell them to a friend, give them to the homeless asshole on the corner, or hand them out at the local elementary school, but get them out of the immediate vicinity. Relapses occur because someone has the motivation and the means. You are doing well fighting the motivation to smoke, but if the means are there you've already lost half the battle. Keep up the working out, that will help.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

Actually it feels pretty good. Small things are really pissing me off though. The biggest thing helping me is actually having a goal I am working towards and being tired of sitting on my fat ass.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:17 am

M I S S I L E R wrote:
Actually it feels pretty good. Small things are really pissing me off though. The biggest thing helping me is actually having a goal I am working towards and being tired of sitting on my fat ass.

I apologize for not being more encouraging...or encouraging at all. Best of luck Scott.
Back to top Go down

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:17 pm

good luck bro... i need to do the same.... i been the same weight for a few years.. every time i step on the scale it just says errrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:29 pm

good luck to you missiler, keep pushing till you meet your goal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Chew lots of gum...half of the addiction is an oral fixation...I used to chew on lollipop sticks and coffee stirs all day. Plus eating sunflower seeds seemed to help. The chewing/spitting took my mind off of it. Stick it out!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Good luck bud and stick with it! It will pay off in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Winners

Winners

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks guys. I did a mile on the treadmill today and then tonight a 6 mile bike ride. I am sore and tired now lol. Going to go to bed. I will probably get on this weekend atleast Friday and Saturday. Then I start the real move Sunday when Mosholder is off work to help with the heavy lifting lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes   Life Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next