Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

new patch....son of a ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

new patch....son of a ... Empty
PostSubject: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:09 am

May be it is just me but, last night after the patch invaded my ps3 like an std. Everything was going bad, lag as worse, matchmaking was terrible, we where being droped from matches...of course why does this happen when we are winning. What the Hell was in the patch
I love this game but a night like last night..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:13 am

I've been averaging maybe 1 game a day now. yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:18 am

I've been being a super nerd and tracking my stats daily on a spreadsheet. my stats for yesterday were only slightly below average but I was above average drunk and ended up on the other side of 30's 1/3 of the time.

I did notice some match making issues and had lag issues with people i usually don't have a problem playing with.

One good thing about MW3, my in game adaptation skills have double or tripled since November.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

I have a feeling the last patch added the party host local area matchmaking. We were getting TX connections constantly with migilly hosting and then no one when eastcourse was hosting. When we put it on justyourhero, he was the one with 4 bars. Anyone have the release details or did they not specify?
Same old lag for me since I'm far away. Some guys were easy kills and others just had to tap me and I was dead, 3 hitmarkers to my 7.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:12 am

Overall didn't seem to bad ,except for a few Mexican lobbies were lag is normally bad those seemed even worse last night though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:16 am

ninjesmurf wrote:
Overall didn't seem to bad ,except for a few Mexican lobbies were lag is normally bad those seemed even worse last night though.

I did horrible when I grouped up with you guys last night. There were times when I was the game winning kill that I never fired a round. From my side I had dumped 1/2 a clip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:22 am

This game baffles me...I live in the most populated area of the country and for some reason the best connections are always in the southwest.

Blops always seemed to be good when a few party members were in the same region.

How many days until November?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:27 am

I think Florida is cursed some times . I don't have issues stream has, but I do get them sometimes like every one else. Just last night was the worse ever. We got dropped from 4 games
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Really about 2 weeks ago I got a new router and and I've had less problems dropping games then when I was hard wired.its just the normal lag sometimes worse then other .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Has anybody seen any release notes for the patch? Seemed like it came out of nowhere and there was not explaination that I have seen as to what it was for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:41 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Has anybody seen any release notes for the patch? Seemed like it came out of nowhere and there was not explaination that I have seen as to what it was for.

looks like activision changed their support page, I'm having trouble finding them.

Oddly most of the MW3 stuff is dated April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Last night was horrible for me, as well. This was the first time I've had enemies glitching in front of me (teleporting). I also literally stopped 30 minutes before the clan op ended because as someone mentioned, it was 1-3 hit markers to my 7. I would start shooting someone in the back, they would turn around, and then one-shot me. It was definitely bad for me last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm

could have been the clan op doing it. Increased sever usage or some such bs. I know the best night i ever had was the PS3 outage when not very many people were online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I was looking for the notes as well. Even posted on Woodys page asking if he knew as he puts out a video on them most the time and nothing yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
One good thing about MW3, my in game adaptation skills have double or tripled since November.

How do you measure this? I'm curious....

I noticed it was bad last night too. Not just the usual lag but the whole hit marker issue as well.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

A measuring tape, duh!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:22 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

How do you measure this? I'm curious....

I noticed it was bad last night too. Not just the usual lag but the whole hit marker issue as well.

If connections are bad, and I'm doing average, then I've adapted. I'm constantly needing to adapt to crappy connections and bs hacks and stuff. that you never know what you are going to get in any given lobby means to me - adapt or rage quit. I've not rage quit in 2 months or so.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey guys, you might be able to figure out what the patch was by lookin at xbox patches? I think they fuck us first or i mean fix us first and then you guys get it? I know about a mounth ago Sr Slampiece posted a topic just like this where we all bitched about the same stuff. It has gotten better, or we have?
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm

[quote="Dead_Eric"]I've been being a super nerd and tracking my stats daily on a spreadsheet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're dumb

OH YEAH VIKINGS STADIUM PASSED THE HOUSE AND SENATE!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Okay, way to destroy the quote Funk. ^^^^^^ No editing Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new patch....son of a ...   new patch....son of a ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new patch....son of a ...
Page 1 of 1