Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Empty
PostSubject: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Slamapalooza will be in full effect next week. I plan on reclaiming my Pew Pew championship badge along with many other statuses. I've been training my legs heavily on squats preparing for hardcore teabagging. Come get some! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:15 pm

OMFG!!!! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time....Slam that was genius! I did notice I am the only one that doesn't die in the video. Unlike DD who obviously sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Slamapalooza will be in full effect next week. I plan on reclaiming my Pew Pew championship badge along with many other statuses. I've been training my legs heavily on squats preparing for hardcore teabagging. Come get some! cheers

L M F A O

I am still crying ...Best Present ever. This made my Birthday complete.. When I think back to my **th Birthday I will always remember this.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Don't worry, just because you wernt in the video, I know who you are and, u trash. Suspect

I could have killed you off Capt but I found you dark corner mcdougaling! LOL

Happy B-day Jess. u trash.

Yes, BD sucks. And Im tired of looking at my Pew Pew badge on his stupid avatar! LOL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Not McDougaling, looking for a good place to use my chopper gunner Laughing Now blackdeath on the other hand, he thinks rushing if going from standing to prone and back to standing again.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Slam, Slam,Slam. Sorry you worked so hard on that vid only to mess it up! First off I am not trash, notice no camping for me LOL Also check x30x Clan one more time, cuz its not him tongue but I guess D mix can be trash too Question

ITS ON MOTHER FUCKER! I mean if your not grounded anymore Twisted Evil

So Saterday night 9pm Eastern, sharp, its pew pew time! You better be there!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm

O's that not Sam? I pulled it off his file share. Sam, is that you??? LOL.

Delta, you are SOOO trash. That's why you made it in there twice. I'll be there at 8:59 with my crotchless sweatpants on! BD must be worried about losing his crown. He should be cuz he's about to lose it!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
O's that not Sam? I pulled it off his file share. Sam, is that you??? LOL.

Delta, you are SOOO trash. That's why you made it in there twice. I'll be there at 8:59 with my crotchless sweatpants on! BD must be worried about losing his crown. He should be cuz he's about to lose it!

Wait did you say crotchless sweatpants? Those must be comfy lol

And no its not Sam lol i noticed Marsh and thought WTF? So i looked close at the other guy and it was D lol i even paused it to double check. Dont worry everyone messes up.... when there TRASH!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, for the record, D, Marsh and Sam all join you in the trash department! LOL

BTW, I need to teach you the difference between there, their and they're. I'm sure they didn't teach you that in Ebonics in 10th grade in Ohio.

Is it Saturday yet? Is my hole big enough? LOL
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Well, for the record, D, Marsh and Sam all join you in the trash department! LOL

BTW, I need to teach you the difference between there, their and they're. I'm sure they didn't teach you that in Ebonics in 10th grade in Ohio.

Is it Saturday yet? Is my hole big enough? LOL

Good luck with teaching me how to spell lol knowbody else has been able too! Not my strong suite lol Talking on the other hand is!

Oh no your hole is never big enough, wait did that sound bad?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Damn bro its toi bad its not Saterday, im thinking my boys need to see there Gram and let Daddy get drunk while playing xbox!

Its just not the same with out you Slammy Sad
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Iisnottrash128592111203905325

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?   Slamapalooza is coming!  Who wants some? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slamapalooza is coming! Who wants some?
Page 1 of 1