Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lag comp fix coming soon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lag comp fix coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm

A tweet from R.Bowling today..

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
@
@Kill_Confhurrmd TU7 is solely focused on addressing Host Disadvantage "Lag compensation". To make gameplay better for better connections.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Please make things a little more consistent for us!!

He also said the TU7 patch will include the fix for shotties w/ext mags.
Hope this is coming very soon!! I will be pissed if they wait til Jan like they are with the voice patch.

Holidays are to busy?!?.......BullSqueeze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

A fix for the shotties!? please tell me they are making them more badass because I don't want to stop blasting people from across the map with my Gold Striker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
A fix for the shotties!? please tell me they are making them more badass because I don't want to stop blasting people from across the map with my Gold Striker.

^^^This is exactly why they need a nerf! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 am

I actually did experience some really horrible connections last night while playing with some of the clan. We had guys from West to East coast as well as in US and Canada. Things did *not* go well and I wound up leaving eventually after the 2nd or 3rd horrible game in a row.

Wound up hooking up with BigDaddy and Winicott and had a nice solid finish to the night. Amazing what a difference it makes when your bullets actually work! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 am

Love my Striker...if only for the colorful Rage Mic comments. Good thing I never slapped EXTMags on so I can't be sad they'll be gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:34 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
A tweet from R.Bowling today..

@
@Kill_Confhurrmd TU7 is solely focused on addressing Host Disadvantage "Lag compensation". To make gameplay better for better connections.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Please make things a little more consistent for us!!

He also said the TU7 patch will include the fix for shotties w/ext mags.
Hope this is coming very soon!! I will be pissed if they wait til Jan like they are with the voice patch.

Holidays are to busy?!?.......BullSqueeze

Thanks for the update Snow!

The lag has REALLY gotten to me the past couple of nights. Some games have been practically unplayable. I know my aim is not THAT bad (~16.4 accuracy) and unloading a whole mp7 clip into someones back at mid-range, just to get killed while having to reload gets old fast.

It's not just the bullets that annoy me, it's the notifications of flags being taken in dom. There were several times when I've heard "We're losing <insert flag here>", and not even a second later, the flag is captured. About 2 or 3 seconds pass and then the voice says that we've lost the flag. Things like that make game modes like dom unplayable when there's too much lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 am

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:

The lag has REALLY gotten to me the past couple of nights. Some games have been practically unplayable. I know my aim is not THAT bad (~16.4 accuracy) and unloading a whole mp7 clip into someones back at mid-range, just to get killed while having to reload gets old fast.
This literally happened to me last night on the second last kill before I gave up. Full clip into the back, start reloading, guy turned around and killed me. I did play on my own after that match and I went back to my normal ways with real bullets instead of imaginary ones, but that was really frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:
LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:

This literally happened to me last night on the second last kill before I gave up. Full clip into the back, start reloading, guy turned around and killed me. I did play on my own after that match and I went back to my normal ways with real bullets instead of imaginary ones, but that was really frustrating.

Lately, I've taken to warming up on randoms playing KC to pad my stats before I join a party.

Sometimes the party games are great, sometimes horrid, and sometimes it changes mid match! Frustrating when you are trying to defend something or take something and it is nearly impossible since you have no chance to react once you spot the enemy.
We had to pull out of a a couple matches as a group last night too. Entire team was getting waxed, even mturp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I actually did experience some really horrible connections last night while playing with some of the clan. We had guys from West to East coast as well as in US and Canada. Things did *not* go well and I wound up leaving eventually after the 2nd or 3rd horrible game in a row.

Wound up hooking up with BigDaddy and Winicott and had a nice solid finish to the night. Amazing what a difference it makes when your bullets actually work! Smile

Same here, I went solo. I got tired of shooting people in the back with an entire clip and having them turn around and kill me.......It was so bad last night that it was taking 3 shots from my stinger to take down an attack heli...WTF!

I went solo and was positive every game, the only thing its a crapshoot if you get onm a team that actually cares about capping flags. Its amazing all the people that play dom and think its just another version of TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
CerebusArdvark wrote:

Same here, I went solo. I got tired of shooting people in the back with an entire clip and having them turn around and kill me.......It was so bad last night that it was taking 3 shots from my stinger to take down an attack heli...WTF!

I went solo and was positive every game, the only thing its a crapshoot if you get onm a team that actually cares about capping flags. Its amazing all the people that play dom and think its just another version of TDM.

I play Mercenary while solo...no parties...all randoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am

the striker patch will not be bad if they patch the ext mags glitch and dont nerf the range proficiency, i can shoot you with another shell, thats fine but dont make em BLOPS shitty shotguns that i really tried to love, i like the striker i mw3 and the usas 12 is good too, you get more one hit kills with it, but shoots slower, even when tapping the trigger and not going full auto, and the mag size sucks balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 am

posted 34 minutes ago

Quote :
#MW3 players will also notice a title update tomorrow morning when they connect. This will address "Host Disadvantage" / "Lag Compensation"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:44 am

It would be nice if the new patch addresses consistency...I hate running a good connection/hit detection one game then going to crap the next game in the same lobby with the same players...or even worse when it changes mid-game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 am

I sure hope the patch works, as I have missed playing with you guys but its just not worth the frustration. Great game, crap game, great game, crap game. I know I can get in a slump and have a great game once in a while. But I too just want some consistant games, and SUPER NERF THE STRIKER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am

I say sure Robert Bowl(shit)ing. I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 am

doesnt look like striker is being nerfed just the FNG9s...

and the Type 95's hipfire will also be nerfed along with fire rate on weapons with undermounts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 am

i dont think the striker needs to be nerfed necessarily, it is annoying when you catch a shotgun blast to the face, but just keep your distance and you should be fine, not like the one burst type 95 that is deadly at all ranges! even with the decreased hip fire, use steady aim and it is still good.

i dont really think that the Fmg9s would be OP if they were unlocked later instead of right away because i dont think too many people would use a token on them....but maybe so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 am

OK I am a T95 user and at close range it is a one burst kill, but for me and I have been having lots of crap games the medium to long range is a minimum of 2 bursts to kill. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Sounds like MW3 has its problems. How about going back to blops? It's lonely in here for those of us (me) that are too broke to buy the new stuff. Actually, only those of you that play blops on xbox need to switch back. The rest of you can do whatever. I'll let you know when its ok to switch back to MW3. That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
doesnt look like striker is being nerfed just the FNG9s...

and the Type 95's hipfire will also be nerfed along with fire rate on weapons with undermounts

Colby...let the Striker hatred go. Pick one up and learn how to kill with it...'cause when you understand that fucker you'll have better knowledge how to stay away from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

digits...ya know we do Black Sunday, right? Basically a good gathering of us around 3pmCT on Sundays do a few hours of Blops on the PSN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Well I can definitely say that the host disadvantage stuff is still around and kicking. My morning solo play pretty much went like this:

Join a game that had just started.
Have a great score, help the team, 2 - 3 K/D
Next game, same lobby, same guys.
Pull Host
Can't even get close to an even K/D. Literally see a guy and I'm dead. Killcam shows them shooting the hell out of me.
I leave, host disconnect message(confirming I was the host)
This happened 5 different times.

I'd at least be fine if before the match started it would indicate I was host so I could leave without getting an auto loss when I inevitably quit from the game.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 pm

^ Feel your pain
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Manic- I know about black sunday on the ps3. I, however, only have black ops for the xbox. Crying or Very sad
Plus, even if I did have it for the ps3, it would still only be one day per week. Playing with the clan used to be the norm, now it's the exception. I'm keeping the faith, though, because I'm hoping that eventually people will get sick of MW3 and come back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Yeah...lag comp is till bad...my worst games last night were the ones with 4 bars...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag comp fix coming soon   Lag comp fix coming soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag comp fix coming soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next