Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Empty
PostSubject: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:49 am

Fireman and The1 can attest to this. Played for about an hour last night around 7pm central. We were killing it, couldn't loose, awesome games. My daugther is sick and I had to go get her some ice cream and had to stop playing fro an hour. Came back on about 8:30pm central, got in a lobby with Dave and it was like we were all noobs. Dave was firing full clips and getting turned on and was getting killed with 1 bullet. I could stay alive.

This isn't a bitch session. I'm just trying to figure out what happened in the hour I was offline. I'm still having a great time playing with you guys (see 5 piece predator kill vid, 15 Jav kills). I just don't know what's up with connections. See below for comparison stats.

P.S., rif, 15 kills with the Jav. YES SIR.

Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Eb1gqLag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) 1Oyh3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

Well thats happen when you dont have any caps or defends my good man! Razz Kidding, sometimes things just dont go as planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Well thats happen when you dont have any caps or defends my good man! Razz Kidding, sometimes things just dont go as planned.

Ok, ok, Vegas. Another example....WITH caps and defends.

Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) X5Nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Some games/companies do it better than others. IW is not one of the ones that do.

I am sure you know this, but the factors range from your wireless connection from your controller, to the connection from your console to your router, your router, your ISP, your connection from the router to the ISP, all connections in between, then how many people are on your ISP's lines around you, what countries are connected to the game, and on and on.

So the time of day can make a difference.

There can also be interference with your wireless signal from different sources.

I think we all agree it happens and it is frustrating when it happens because it takes skill out of the equation.
And who wants to be beat by some whiny pre-pubes.

I went back to school and got a degree in Computer Science and I am amazed that we can even play with all the things that have to happen in real-time.

The argument is that other games are better, and I agree. IW/PSN does not do a good job and they do not seem motivated to do a better job.

I doubt it will get better, maybe the lag comp will (who knows).

Even playing zombies in BLops got laggy from time to time.

Personally, I have lowered my expectations and change my game style during those laggy games (camp a lot more, set more betteys and claymores, etc).

Our solution in the WC late nights is to just have fun and forget about the K/D during those lag fests and just try to pull off the win. If we dont win there is always the banter in between matches to look forward to.

You will hear us gripe during the lag fests a little, and it bothers us a lot. But there are too many factors that are out of our control.

Your ISP could be doing something.

I went outside and found my connection was in the neighbor's yard in an exposed hole!! And the connection was not even tight. Everytime he watered the hole got real wet and my connection went south.
The ISP came out and ran a whole new direct line from the community box right to my house. That helped a lot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:

Our solution in the WC late nights is to just have fun and forget about the K/D during those lag fests and just try to pull off the win. If we dont win there is always the banter in between matches to look forward to.

That's what I am doing, HAVING FUN! I can honestly say, before I joined the clan, by 3/1 I would have already quit playing, like I did with BlOps. But playing with a group EVERY night that I play has made the game FUN again.

As well, I feel I have made some good friends. It's nice to be able to discuss ANYTHING with lobby member. We have a tight net group of friends here. I can't understand why anyone would want to leave the clan. There's another thread for that though.

So.....thanks to everyone here for the comradery and friendship. It's made the game fun again and, as well, been a GREAT stress reliever for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

I was playing on my noob account on MW3 and was having fun even with the lag last night, I think having a .6 KDR and not caring helps but it also changed my playstyle since I did not have assasin yet so I was constantly moving around the map. Anyone consider playing bare bones when lag is bad? There are zero KS so it makes it much more playable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

I really like HC Dom. I started playing it in Blops and I'm down with that any time. For some reason I feel like I was much better in that mode. I think it's because I generally strafe fire while rushing and you only need to hit them with one bullet for the kill in most cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:09 pm

FBD I have played a little all they do is noob tube and RPG in that game mode which could probably get frustrating. Playing it almost feels like Danger close and tubing on MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 pm

In that case, maybe not! Very Happy

I don't miss getting tubed like MW2 all over again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Chris...Lagissus is the god of interweb gaming...he needs to be appeased with daily offerings of awesome boobage...that's why I put it in my sig...when you logged off you angered Lagissus and you should have logged on and posted with your new profile pic before going back online...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:

That's what I am doing, HAVING FUN! I can honestly say, before I joined the clan, by 3/1 I would have already quit playing, like I did with BlOps. But playing with a group EVERY night that I play has made the game FUN again.

As well, I feel I have made some good friends. It's nice to be able to discuss ANYTHING with lobby member. We have a tight net group of cheers friends here. I can't understand why anyone would want to leave the clan. There's another thread for that though.

So.....thanks to everyone here for the comradery and friendship. It's made the game fun again and, as well, been a GREAT stress reliever for me.

This kind of stuff is exactly why I chose to join >30<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)   Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag Comp Comparison (and a little gift for rif)
Page 1 of 1