Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Empty
PostSubject: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 pm

(PLEASE NO CONSOLE WAR COMMENTS - LETS KEEP THIS ABOUT THE HYPOTHETICAL GRAPHIC ABILITIES OF BOTH NEXT GEN CONSOLES)

Found this on Kotaku - Via DigitalFoundry.

"Eurogamer and Digital Foundry built out custom systems with parts that are roughly analogous to the components in the PS4 and Xbox One. With AMD providing the core graphical architecture for both next-gen consoles, they’ll have significant pieces of hardware with a lot in common."

What did you guys think? I hear these 10-20 FPS that the PS4 averages higher than the One are supposed to be a huge deal... but i honestly cant tell much of a difference between each "console". Ok, yes, at times during slow down the "PS4" seems to perform better... but not by much. I think we'll be looking at virtually identical next gen graphics in a few months around release. I do think that a few years into this gen we might possibly see the PS4 take a graphical edge with the developers now knowing how to squeeze out the "supposed" 50% more power (graphical).

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

So the current gen consoles run at what, 30fps? Is that correct? Where are the next gen's running at, around 60 I presume? And where do the stand compared to PC games?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Currents run anything from 20s to 60fps... i believed they're capped at 60. COD runs 60fps while BF3 runs 30fps. That nice, crisp, qlean and quick animation and movement people love in COD... that's the 60fps. (Which is why BF fans are freaking out b/c the next gens will run massive BF4 at full 60fps 1080p!)

Next gens will "theoretically" be able to run well past 60fps... but i'm not sure if there is a cap of any sort of if it's developer dependent etc.

Gaming PCs will run upwards of 120fps with the right hardware. Sky is the limit with PCs.
Back to top Go down
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 pm

I know its about the graphics but for me I just can't play with the PS controller only one choice really plus I'm hoping M$ will change the specs soon they're rumoured to be doing so.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Uh... not really sure what the controller has to do with the graphics capabilities, but... lol

I think they both looked good and any I can't really expect that there will be THAT much of a graphical difference between consoles.  And after a certain point, I don't know how much I can even differentiate in my own eye between the two.  I guess that's a good thing with getting old.  Everything starts to look the same.  lol

Is the thought to eventually get to real-life looking graphics? I would prefer more engaging story lines in single player games and a host of online multiplayer fixes before I required hyper realistic graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Currents run anything from 20s to 60fps... i believed they're capped at 60. COD runs 60fps while BF3 runs 30fps.  That nice, crisp, qlean and quick animation and movement people love in COD... that's the 60fps.  (Which is why BF fans are freaking out b/c the next gens will run massive BF4 at full 60fps 1080p!)

Next gens will "theoretically" be able to run well past 60fps... but i'm not sure if there is a cap of any sort of if it's developer dependent etc.

Gaming PCs will run upwards of 120fps with the right hardware.  Sky is the limit with PCs.

depending on the game and your setup !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:41 pm

coxey70 wrote:
I know its about the graphics but for me I just can't play with the PS controller only one choice really plus I'm hoping M$ will change the specs soon they're rumoured to be doing so.

And you know there are controlers for ps that are xbox stile I had on one for quite a few years !
Back to top Go down
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 am

Yer I sort of know about the Xbox style controllers although never really bothered looking that much. If their can prove there will be a definite difference in graphics between the two I might swap my preorder I'm not buying both what my friends are buying also makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison   PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 / Xbox One A Hypothetical Graphics Comparison
Page 1 of 1