Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The biggest douchebag chopper pilots

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Empty
PostSubject: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:48 pm

The C4 kill at around 6:11 is epic, and is made even worse because of what he was doing before. They don't even need rockets or guns to kill you, they roadkill you for the hell of it. Someone would give them the boot on the majority of servers, but you have to respect the skill....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Kagan wrote:
The C4 kill at around 6:11 is epic, and is made even worse because of what he was doing before. They don't even need rockets or guns to kill you, they roadkill you for the hell of it. Someone would give them the boot on the majority of servers, but you have to respect the skill....

I got road killed by a littlebird the other night on Nosehairs but i didnt get mad i got even. Rest of the match i took down the same guy 2 times with an unguided shell and once with a rpg. Those guys in the vid have skill yeah but id make sure they get their paypack one way or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

The road kills in the chopper aren't as hard as you think, I've gotten a few. They do make it look easy (against their own clanmates), but the jet road kill in there I gotta try to get me one of those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Agreed Nixon. This guy would last 6.5 seconds on our server. Why use an anti air when you can use a SMAW...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

I've had me a road-kill in a little bird before on Canal, SOB just wouldn't stay still...so I sat on him.

Did anybody else end up wondering how many times they tried to road-kill with the jet? I kept thinking that I'd go to fast and blow it up. They actually hit a few barriers with those things.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:30 pm

look like none objective player dush bags to me and if i crash half as much as them my choper is gone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:23 pm

They may not be taking a objective, but they can probably kill ya while you're on one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:52 am

I picked up a roadkill in a jet a few nights back. I was randomly circling several thousand feet up and apparently someone had bailed out of their vehicle and I got em on the way down...would love to say it was a skillful aerial maneuver but anyone who has seen me play knows that couldn't possibly be true.
As a side note if you want to get some points in jets and are struggling here is a tip: use engineer class and lay some AT mines and hop into your jet and try to not get shot down. Any kills from your mines will go towards whatever vehicle you are in at the time. This will be the only foreseeable way for me to get any jet level ups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:17 am

Hop in the A10 on rush. I have 6 kills in 2 nights (don't laugh). It's slower and easier to fly, just keep strafing the mcoms.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:46 pm

I got me a road-kill of a chopper last night by running my littel jeep thing in to it on the ground at a flag !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm

dog_soildier wrote:
I got me a road-kill of a chopper last night by running my littel jeep thing in to it on the ground at a flag !

That was pretty sweet.

I got another in a chopper...accidentally. I was just trying not to crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The biggest douchebag chopper pilots   The biggest douchebag chopper pilots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The biggest douchebag chopper pilots
Page 1 of 1