Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Spending the day with BigDaddyN8

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is who?
    JSavvy is on the right
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_lcap44%Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_rcap
     44% [ 17 ]
    JSavvy is on the left
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_lcap8%Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_rcap
     8% [ 3 ]
    Boobs
    Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_lcap48%Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Vote_rcap
     48% [ 19 ]
    Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage

Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Empty
    PostSubject: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Chillin with BigDaddyN8 and his family today, great times!

Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Nat%20&%20Savvy
    Back to top Go down
    JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Is Nate the one on the right?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

That pic cant be from oregon i see sun in the back round. Looking sharp you 2, always good to see 30's getting together.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Its a mystery on which one is which. I think a poll should be placed at the top on which one is bigdaddy and which one is Savvy. I will be curious to see how it turns out.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
    Its a mystery on which one is which. I think a poll should be placed at the top on which one is bigdaddy and which one is Savvy. I will be curious to see how it turns out.
    Well you are both smiling so we can't use that as a clue. Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Its tuffer then i thought it would be.. But the one on the right looks like a newyorker so im going to guess that is savey.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:58 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

Savvy's got to be on the right. No way BigDaddy could be that tan.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:05 am

i'm just gonna guess that the bigger of the two is bigdaddy...and I vote boobs...
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:04 am

Savy has got to be on the right. There is no way that big Teddy bear has the foul mouth that I been listening to online for 1.5 years.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:16 am

What the fuck is going on here...give me a moment to go get some lotion
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

Savvy has to be the one with the nervous smile, hoping N8 had a big breakfast and doesn't fancy a snack
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:08 am

Savvy's not in the picture...he's already left
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:25 am

I'm also going to vote by tan. Savvy's on the right.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

I vote for boobs, because I know who is who. Savvy you look like the guy that played in black hawk down.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:58 am

well on the note that usandthem left it's Savvy on the right and he does look that guy!!!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:03 am

Boobs, two of them. Funny how Savvy doesn't look like an asshole.

N8 how do you convince people to let you stick those big hands in their mouths?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:34 am

Little known fact: Savvy had a big time career as a child actor before falling into depression caused by too much time online playing MW3.

Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp-DxYYZ-m-m4NC4h7vUt6akcDDhFBiIJROuK8Xy0-4F6xpb1_Ow
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:38 am

i voted boobs because with the shine coming off their domes they kinda look like a pair of uneven boobs...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Well... at least now I know who I'll be jerkin' off to later
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm

I find myself thinking of Laurel and Hardy....
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:51 pm

I have only seen pics on N8 with his helmet and sunglasses on. I just figured he wore it to Savvy's house and took it off for the pic.

Wont vote, I know who is who already Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Reminds me of the movie Twins.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm

What a terribly unflattering photo by the way. I always thought I was the pretty one. Thanks again to Savvy for sharing his house and hospitality with my family and I. Its a good thing he fed me, because in that photo it looks like I could eat him if I got hungry enough. Savvy, Thanks again for showing me around your single wide. You were right. Its best to get the corner lot in the trailer park so you only have one neighbor. I can always give you advice on how to set it up on blocks and permantely removed the wheels Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

They are both boobs.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

well we know savvy can have houseguests all week since he doesnt REALLY work lol!

at least savvy's wife can strategically place decorative accessories like vases with sticks
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending the day with BigDaddyN8   Spending the day with BigDaddyN8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending the day with BigDaddyN8
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next