Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where is the Title for 30+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where is the Title for 30+ Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Ingame, when I go to - Callsign - Title - I cannot see the 30+ clan title.

I can change my title to that, but I cannot see it in the Callsign - Title area.

I can see the 5+ and 15+ titles, but not the 30+ with the animals.

Again, if I go to Elite Clan Title it WILL change my title to the animals with the 30. That is not what I am asking.

Is there something I need to do to make it show up?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I've been wondering the same thing.... posting so I can see if someone has a solution.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Are you guys saying that when you go to all your titles the blank one (doesnt say over 30) is not there? If your clan leader just changed it you may have to log off first before it shows.

Just wondering but do you guys use that one for some reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

We use it for intimidation.

And yes, when you go to titles it is blank.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Elite Title.

I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Thanks for posting this Canis... I have been wondering this ever since we got to level 30. Dave may have to do something... maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Thats weird it should show up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Unless it wasnt added to the titles for some odd reason
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 am

When you get to 30 the blank title will show up without your clan leader doing anything, even if he doesent change the elite clan title. I would have your clan leader bug elite about it. When we hit 40 I had not change it on elite yet and alk the guys that were on had the new blank title rockin.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

You have to select the Elite Title. It doesn't show up with all the other titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

Okay, but the 5 and 15 Elite titles do show up.

So I am wondering why the 30 doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Becaus eit has not been selected and surpased. Once your clan ghets the next one, that one will be, once you have used it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm

That makes no sense. We can use the 30 Title now. I display it from time to time.

So what you are saying is that you cannot see the Title in the Callsign section until you reach the next level?

If that is true then Elite is screwed up worse than I thought.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
That makes no sense. We can use the 30 Title now. I display it from time to time.

So what you are saying is that you cannot see the Title in the Callsign section until you reach the next level?

If that is true then Elite is screwed up worse than I thought.

Hey did you read my last post? What Im saying is you can use the blank one before your clan leader changes the Elite clan title, all things that can be unlocked are as soon as you hit the level there unlocked at. It sounds like you need to have your leader get in touch with those ass holes and see why its not showing up. When ive talked to them they have allways been zero help but thats all you can do lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm

It's just not listed with all the other titles. It's selected using Elite Title.

Under Callsign, as I recall, it says,

Title
Emblem
Callsign
Elite Title <--- Select this one for our Level 30 Elite Title
Elite Emblem

Or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I was chatting with Activision this morning before work but had to cut out. I'll keep working with them to get it sorted out and I'll let you all know when it's resolved for Roster II.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Walldog,
I know how to dispay the Title. Yes, it is under the way you described.
It is not showing up under "Call Sign" -> "Titles" -> ...
The "5" and "15" show up there, just not the "30".
(miss playing with you)

Delta,
I was trying to understand what you were saying, which is why I repeated what I was hearing to see if that is what you were saying.
So we have already reached "30" and I can display the Title (using Walldoggy's method) we just cannot see it in the CALLSIGN area.

DISCLAIMER:
It does not affect anything negatively. I am just curious if others can see it in their CALLSIGN -> TITLE.
If others see it and I do not then I know the problem is on my end.
If others cannot see it then the problem is probably elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

The ones in the title section, never say anything on mine. They are just blank. If thats what you're talking about. Or are you saying the blank one for lvl 30 isnt there?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 am

Canis for what it's worth, it's not showing up in my regular Titles section either. So it's not you, it's a system thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 am

I checked with Activision this morning and this is what I found out:

Eric D: I apologize for that, I'd be happy to help you though. This is actually an issue that the developers are aware of and are currently in the process of trying to resolve for all effected clans. If you have a couple of minutes I have some questions I'd like to ask you so that I can forward it along to them for investigation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 pm

WISC-YETI wrote:
I checked with Activision this morning and this is what I found out:

Eric D: I apologize for that, I'd be happy to help you though. This is actually an issue that the developers are aware of and are currently in the process of trying to resolve for all effected clans. If you have a couple of minutes I have some questions I'd like to ask you so that I can forward it along to them for investigation.

BIG BROTHER!!!! RUN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Title for 30+   Where is the Title for 30+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the Title for 30+
Page 1 of 1