Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Proudest Title/Emblem

Go down 
+2
Sr Slampiece
The1UrLookin4
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Proudest Title/Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

This is a resurrection of an old thread. What is your proudest title/emblem? Last night I got the below emblems for surviving for five consecutive minutes and killing 10 enemies without dying. And no, I didn't hide out, I was actively playing.

Kill 10 enemies in a single match without dying

Proudest Title/Emblem Cardicon_redhandProudest Title/Emblem 144px-Streaker

Survive for 5 consecutive minutes

Proudest Title/Emblem 192Proudest Title/Emblem 144px-Bloodbrothers

Kill 5 enemies with a single Predator Missle

Proudest Title/Emblem Mw3emblem000

Call in an Attack Helicopter 2 times in a single match

Proudest Title/Emblem Emblem-aircraft-01Proudest Title/Emblem 144px-Iw5_cardtitle_blackhawk_helicopter

Last edited by SoonerChris on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am

oh

my

god

From now on. nothing you type will ever be read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 am

Proudest Title/Emblem 128

I think this one is for killing the entire OpFor within 10 seconds or something. Pretty cool.

Proudest Title/Emblem 134px-Iw5_cardtitle_toxic_gasmask

This one was a pain in the ass for me...Reaching level 15 in all Spec Ops Survival levels.

And for some reason this one gets a lots of questions asked:

Proudest Title/Emblem 144px-Iw5_cardtitle_wolf

It's super easy to get too. Just finish 5 FFAs in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 am

Good job on the spec ops survival FBD. Must have been insane.

Not a big TDM guy so getting this was quite an effort, and I had to do it twice since the first time my stats were lost:
Proudest Title/Emblem Emblem-missile-11
Final kill with throwing knife.

I too am a fan of the tiger.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

[quote="audiopile"]Good job on the spec ops survival FBD. Must have been insane.[quote]

Total pain. Those f'ing juggernauts can suck it.

I still haven't been able to get 3 stars in all the Spec Ops missions. Damn Contraband... If anyone ever wants to try those online, let me know! I have only ever done them solo or SS with my son. Would online even count towards the title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 am

I still haven't earned the tiger...my best kill with a pred is 4...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 am

[quote="FBD"][quote="audiopile"]Good job on the spec ops survival FBD. Must have been insane.
Quote :

Total pain. Those f'ing juggernauts can suck it.

I still haven't been able to get 3 stars in all the Spec Ops missions. Damn Contraband... If anyone ever wants to try those online, let me know! I have only ever done them solo or SS with my son. Would online even count towards the title?

Never played Spec Ops....I'd give it go sometime. Hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm

I was trying to put Canis and Hoffys Favorite emblem "pushing dasies" for falling 30 feet to their death. But i can post any links for another few days. DAMN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 pm

I've yet to see my title being worn by randoms or clanmates and thats how I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
I've yet to see my title being worn by randoms or clanmates and thats how I like it.

And which one is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

If I tell you, you'll attempt to get it then I'll have to change it Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
If I tell you, you'll attempt to get it then I'll have to change it Sad

Well then, I'll just have to look next time I play with you, lol. Unless it's a super secret invisible non viewable title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Way to cheat! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 pm

I like the tiger embalm, but I absolutely suck at using the predator - I get more whiffs then kills and the highest multi kill that I ever reached was two...sigh...but ont he bright side I seemed to get killed by one almost every match and that is with running Blind Eye Pro most of the time, I guess I am a predator magnet...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:59 pm

I''ve been running this one. For getting a knife kill after all your ammo is gone.

Proudest Title/Emblem Emblem-brassknuckles

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm

The emblem I'm looking the least forward to working on is to use an entire LMG clip with out missing. Have not even pulled off an A.R or SMG yet Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
The emblem I'm looking the least forward to working on is to use an entire LMG clip with out missing. Have not even pulled off an A.R or SMG yet Sad

Does this only work on personnel? I swear I've put an entire clip into an Osprey and got nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 pm

I think so b/c I've done the same...not sure how, if anyone, has gotten this. Easiest would probably be with a semi-automatic like the MK14. Not even sure how to approach it with an SMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 pm

I think it only works on personel. What I have been trying to do is find a jug and pump the whole clip in but they keep putting there riot shield up. Will have to find and assault jug, But they tend to spin around and shoot you with there m60.. Will try the MK14 for AR thats good advise! thanks Nes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 pm

It was easy XP on Blops. Bastards patched it! As soon as I unlocked the .44 mag it was a breeze. 6 shots into a heli and poof 5000 xp.

In MW2 I got them all, but the LMG one was much easier because they considered the AUG an LMG and it only had a 30 round clip. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I came into a FFA in the middle of a game and got this...

...The Harder The Fall
Proudest Title/Emblem Iw5_ca10

Kill the top player 5 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

backsmasher

that is all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:02 pm

For me it is the tiger. I kept trying and trying to get it, but i ended up getting it when i stopped trying and just launched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm

My favorite title is obvious to the players that frequently run with me, and it is for the pure comic gold that ensues every time someone notices that my title is "attachments".

As far as emblems are concerned, the one for killing someone with a chain reaction is by far the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I got NBK (three long shots in one life), In a Triple Kill, With the PP90M1.

I wish i had saved the video and posted it. It's not a hard one to get but the way i got it was awesome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudest Title/Emblem   Proudest Title/Emblem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proudest Title/Emblem
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next