Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What skill or talent are you proudest of?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What skill or talent are you proudest of? Empty
PostSubject: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I've notice some nights with the clan, we just rock the whole night (last night not included.) After the 3rd or 4th 200-50 win i start to get board with run-gunning (the play-style i do best) and try new things. Now i'm board with the usual i'm board stuff so i'm looking for new things to try.

My latest new skill is knife throw kills, I've gotten pretty good but I achieved all of the titles and emblems and i'm looking for some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Pushing Manic's and FranRead's buttons and getting them all wound up.

Oh wait, you are referring to MW3. I would say using a riot shield to incite civil unrest and piss off the other team. I seem to have a knack for using that little bad boy to cap objectives, hold a key position, and get the other team so damn upset that they forget to go for the flag and just go after me. Destroys my KDR, but helps the team win and feels so rewarding to get the hate mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Catching bullets with my teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:29 pm

For me last night was RPG killing. From when I got 80 till the time I pressed the button to go back to level 1 I ran around like a noob with an RPG out. This is so not a skill but its really fun, or you could giv Rifs "girlfriend" a try, and by that I mean the javelin. If your normall a run and gun pick up a sniper rifle, or at least some different smg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm a predator magnet....and no, I don't run trophy, not quick enough...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Proud to say I can run into burning buildings, while people are running the opposite direction.

As far as MW3 goes,I guess I'm just proud to be a part of this crazy mutha fuckin' clan.

I have no in game talent except making sure to make an ass clown of myself and keep you fookers laughing at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Sniping.

@Fireman : I think you're being modest man. When you joined on black ops you're KDR wasnt so hot but you brought it up and now on MW3 you're rocking a positive KDR. Thats pretty damn good, imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm

I too try to do new things or play little games when we get a good lead going.One of my favorite is to try andd see how long I can follow a member of the oposin team and get a knife kill when they realize I"m there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm a pretty damn good golfer (5 hdcp), football coach, poker player, and can please several women simultaneously...Oh this is a MW3 topic?

I guess I'm good at whipping out the Stinger and popping air support. Other than that, just slightly above average. I guess I'm best at FFA. Pretty close to hitting 2.0 KD there.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
I'm a predator magnet....and no, I don't run trophy, not quick enough...

You beat me to it. Otherwise I'm standing within proximity of the preditor magnet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Shooting down aircraft, killing my self with care packages, keeping c clear on village
Keeping my wife happy so I can play mw3 at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

I enjoy taking the tips from the forums and attempting to implement them. For example, I read about the benefits of the XM25 a week or two ago. That night, I began harassing opponents with my noobish short tube. Yesterday, I read about the Javelin, and I spent two hours last night trying to get some multi-kills. Unfortunately, we played HC: KC all night; so, I, only, ended up killing myself half-a-dozen times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I'm a pretty damn good golfer (5 hdcp), football coach, poker player, and can please several women simultaneously...Oh this is a MW3 topic?

I guess I'm good at whipping out the Stinger and popping air support. Other than that, just slightly above average. I guess I'm best at FFA. Pretty close to hitting 2.0 KD there.

Oh, oh, I thought we were talking about MW only.

I am definately very proficient at golf. Tried to get the handicap down to scratch this past summer but only made it to 1.2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Sniping.

@Fireman : I think you're being modest man. When you joined on black ops you're KDR wasnt so hot but you brought it up and now on MW3 you're rocking a positive KDR. Thats pretty damn good, imo.

Vegas, I need some lessons on sniping. Got any tips? I've wanted to pick one up but am too scared I'll bring the team too far down with my shitty skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

I have been getting alot of semtex sticks. but my best talent would probably be giving callouts to the team about the dude that just shot me in the back... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

I am definately very proficient at golf. Tried to get the handicap down to scratch this past summer but only made it to 1.2.

My days at becoming scratch are in the past. I don't even play enough rounds to post any more...most of my golf is corporate scramble crap, but it's still fun. Before 3 kids and marriage I played in a bunch of leagues and could go pretty low (a few sub par rounds), but now my wedge game is not the same and I miss lots of birdie putts. Sad Scrambles are bad for your game. It's just Driver-Wedge all day. Boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Regarding MW3

Doing o.k. despite my usual 1-2 bar connection.

Lately I have been honing my frisbee throwing/placing skills. I have actually been surprised at the number of BB multi-kills I have been getting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Being able to tug it right or left handed! Cool

Honestly though, I'd say my RPG skillz, the first one SM..whatever it is. Had many final kills with that beast and I'm in the triple digits with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

javelin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Throwing knife and XM25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:38 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
I too try to do new things or play little games when we get a good lead going.One of my favorite is to try andd see how long I can follow a member of the oposin team and get a knife kill when they realize I"m there.

hahaha...this sounds hilarious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am

SoonerChris wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Sniping.

Vegas, I need some lessons on sniping. Got any tips? I've wanted to pick one up but am too scared I'll bring the team too far down with my shitty skills.

What type of Sniper are you interested in? Bolt Action or Semi-Auto's? Hard Scope or Quick Scope. Really its not too hard after a bit a practice. I've been sniping ever since I put in Black Ops. Always a bolt action sniper. Pretty proficient at hard and quick scoping. Too bad there arent any bots in mw3 because thats an awesome place to start. But for you I would suggest choosing one and picking a position to pick targets off from range. All its gonna take is some time and some patience. Perk Setup for me is SOH/QDP/Marksman. With the throwing knives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Sniping.

What type of Sniper are you interested in? Bolt Action or Semi-Auto's? Hard Scope or Quick Scope. Really its not too hard after a bit a practice. I've been sniping ever since I put in Black Ops. Always a bolt action sniper. Pretty proficient at hard and quick scoping. Too bad there arent any bots in mw3 because thats an awesome place to start. But for you I would suggest choosing one and picking a position to pick targets off from range. All its gonna take is some time and some patience. Perk Setup for me is SOH/QDP/Marksman. With the throwing knives.

Setup a class last night with the MSR. It just hard to be patient and watch the other clannies killing people like crazy. I did get one one shot, one kill with what I would call a quick/hard scope. LOL, it was somewhere in between the two. I'll have to add the trawing knife, which, as well, like the sniper I haven't picked up in MW3.

Thanks for the tips!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

My days at becoming scratch are in the past. I don't even play enough rounds to post any more...most of my golf is corporate scramble crap, but it's still fun. Before 3 kids and marriage I played in a bunch of leagues and could go pretty low (a few sub par rounds), but now my wedge game is not the same and I miss lots of birdie putts. Sad Scrambles are bad for your game. It's just Driver-Wedge all day. Boring.

Been playing since the ripe age of 8 and am 34 now. As well, I grew up on a golf course, which helps. Lowest round ever, 67, 5 under. Played my first round in 3.5 months last week because of my neck issues and shot 81. 38 on front with one par, 3 bogeys, a triple (5 putt), and 5 birdies. Crappy 43 on back. Got to get back in the groove as I'm heading to S. Padre Island, TX next Thursday with 16 guys for a golf trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

Good stuff. I go on a stag trip to Myrtle in April every year, but baseball and football seasons give me very little time anymore. I usually hover around 80 these days unless it's a course I know well. Resort courses are pretty penal with all the water and marsh. You can pipe a drive 300 and lose it because you didn't know the water jutted in at 280 and they shave the banks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What skill or talent are you proudest of?   What skill or talent are you proudest of? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next