Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited

Go down 
+4
pariah_81
Nely
Sr Slampiece
Winners
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Heres What I know...

AMC announced today The Walking Dead Season 3 Preview Weekend on Sat., Jul. 7 and Sun., Jul. 8 beginning at 11:30AM/10:30c each day.

Airing just one week before Comic-Con, the two-day programming event will feature a marathon of all 19 episodes from the series' critically acclaimed first two seasons, culminating with a Talking Dead live primetime special on Sun., Jul. 8 at 9/8c. The one-time-only airing of Talking Dead, hosted by Chris Hardwick (Nerdist), will be followed by a never-before-seen black and white version of The Walking Dead pilot episode at 10/9c. The special version of the series' first episode was created specifically for fans of The Walking Dead, as it holds true to the original black and white comic book, written by Robert Kirkman.

Throughout The Walking Dead Marathon, Hardwick will introduce each episode from the set of season three in Atlanta, giving viewers a glimpse of the new sets. Along with several cast members and producers, he will set up the storyline from each episode, and discuss the classic moments and unique characters featured. In addition, every episode with be wrapped with exclusive character and scene-specific content from the first two seasons, including behind-the-scenes footage and sit-down interviews with the cast.

In the hour-long Talking Dead event, shot live in Los Angeles, Hardwick will give fans a first look at The Walking Dead Season 3, including a scene from the new season, and brand new video interviews with the cast, a tour of the new set and a sneak peek at the props and wardrobes featured in Season 3. Hardwick will also sit down with in-studio guests including the show's executive producers and other celebrity fans. Viewers will get information on the show's presence at this year's Comic-Con, including a look at the construction of The Walking Dead booth, updates on AMC's The Walking Dead Social Game, and other show-related news and topics.

At one point during the live show, Hardwick will also provide a special code to viewers, which they can use to enter The Walking Dead Watch to Win Sweepstakes. The winner will receive a trip to Atlanta and a "stagger on" role as a zombie on the hit show.

The on-air event will be complemented by activities online at amctv.com, where fans can find more exclusive behind-the-scenes videos and participate in Fan Favorite polls, which cover such topics as Fan Favorite Weapon, Fan Favorite Walker, Fan Favorite Walker Kill and Fan Favorite Survivor. The Poll winners will be announced by Hardwick during the Talking Dead live event Sunday night.

The Walking Dead reigns as the most watched drama series on basic cable for Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54. The series has garnered an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Prosthetic Make-up and a Golden Globe® Award nomination for Best Television Series - Drama, among other accolades. Critics have heralded the series as "the most suspenseful show on any network" (Boston Herald) and "the greatest thriller ever produced for television" (Entertainment Weekly). The series tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home.
[youtube]
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 pm

I love this show. I have not missed an episode yet. Going to be very different this season without Shane, and Dale. I look forward to seeing who this hooded figure that saves Andrea is.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Great Show. I do enjoy the show. That and Breaking Bad are great summer treats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Please let this be the season that Lori dies, hopefully at the hands of Dale Motherfucking Dixon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Noooooo...She is a rebellious bitch....I like her style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Oh ya i can't wait for this to air !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 pm

I just wanna see boobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 pm

audiopile wrote:
I just wanna see boobs.
Watch Game of Thrones then!

I love Walking Dead, can't wait for the new episodes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
audiopile wrote:
I just wanna see boobs.

I have S1 and S2, not sure why I have not started yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 pm

WHAT!!! there's gonna be a side of boob with my zombies, I can't wait!!!

.....hold on a second

.....is it zombie boobs?? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 pm

audiopile wrote:
CerebusArdvark wrote:
audiopile wrote:
I just wanna see boobs.

I have S1 and S2, not sure why I have not started yet.

You should it's awesome!! and it even has its own breed of zombies. I just started reading the books as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:
Please let this be the season that Lori dies, hopefully at the hands of Dale Motherfucking Dixon.

Amen! We got rid of the one crybaby (Dale) now let's get rid of the Lori! Wonder if they will let T-dog talk this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

Amen! We got rid of the one crybaby (Dale) now let's get rid of the Lori! Wonder if they will let T-dog talk this season.

The writers just have no idea what to do with T-Dog. Other than make him get cut by sharp metallic objects every now and again, or dig stuff.

SPOILER ALERT: Carl loses his hat in season 3.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
I love this show. I have not missed an episode yet. Going to be very different this season without Shane, and Dale. I look forward to seeing who this hooded figure that saves Andrea is.

What an awesome show. One of the only ones my wife will watch with me. I do know that the hooded figure is a chick!

Walking Dead spoilers H E R E
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Sweet! One of the two shows i'm looking forward to. The other is Sons of Anarchy, kick ass show as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I absolutely love this show! My dream is to be a zombie on this show one day, wish me luck with the contest !!!I do not want to see Lori or Andrea die... You guys are just bad. I wouldn't mind seeing their boobs one bit! Maybe at the same time... With that said I can def say I love game of thrones as well! Great show! If your curious to know who the hooded women is, her name is Michonne, she wields a samurai sword and is Played by Danai gurira. Slam, your trash. I have some awesome pictures I wanted to add to the forum, one including a picture of her, but the comp was acting up. Captinunderpantzz, good point about good ole tdog, in this video he says that This season premier tops both season one and two lol....as they are painting his chest bloody from what looks like a cut wound (by metal I'm sure).. Haha I still can't believe that test says I'm tdog......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone know if season 2 is on netfilx yet ? I havent looked for a bit.. I also like the shit out of this show..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Daryl... Thats all I got to say. If he goes, I stop watching..
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Have any of you read any of the books?

If you have you know that the shit is about to hit the fan from the last episode of season 2.

(If you have not seen season 2 skip the rest of this post)

Spoilers

In the book they enter the prison and find left over prisoners. There will also be a new character called "The Governor" Rick loses a arm and all hell breaks loose. If they follow the book there is going to a VERY tragic event coming up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Are you talking about the comic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Nelson77 wrote:
Have any of you read any of the books?

If you have you know that the shit is about to hit the fan from the last episode of season 2.

I have, I have been a fan of them long before the show. But I am to understand they are going to go a different route after this season. (than the books I mean.) Apparently the original writer, has resigned formt he show. Or they baught him out or something. And they plan to change thing s alittle bit. Im just saying the moment Daryl and Michonne disapear from the show, is the day I quit watching. I love Daryls character in the show. Reminds me of my brothers and myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:
Are you talking about the comic?

Yes he was saying if you have read the comics, you know a good bit that has yet to come on the series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:49 am

This is the best tv show ever, it even beats out lost

I am a fan of the comics, and next season will most likely be very very dark.

Even my wife loves this show and she hates horror/zombie movies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:

Why does that not surprise me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
DealingTheDeathCard wrote:

Why does that not surprise me!

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited    Walking Dead Season 3 Information  :) So Excited  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead Season 3 Information :) So Excited
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next