Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Great start to Walking Dead season 3

Go down 
+4
parabola79
Kamea6
NukeLaCoog
Sr Slampiece
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Will Merl Dixions return, cause a split for Daryl with the group? Bros before .. Hoes and Rick??
1.) bloods thicker then water, yes
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_lcap0%Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.) No, he will stay
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_lcap57%Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
3.) Carols Boobs
Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_lcap43%Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Empty
PostSubject: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 am

If you have not watched it yet, I would stop reading here.

What a awesome start!! First of all the action was fantastic! Zombie juggernauts?! I could only hope for more episodes like this to come in the weeks ahead. Scott and I discussed who we thought would be killed off this season before tonight's episode, I picked some of the "weaker" characters like Carol, Tdog ect, knowing full well that a main must go (wah ;(). Scott named 8 different characters, lol that way the know all oracle can say "I told you so", Wink. I do not think we expected Hershel to be bitten tonight though!! Wow!

So what did you all think? Do you feel Hershel will make a comeback? What are your predictions? Is darell trying to get some carol booty?! Lol! Is Carl trying to get some Maggie's little sister booty?!?!! How about Lori, will she be torn from the inside out?
Another theory that didn't come across any if our minds.

Love you guys and let me know what ya think.

Ps. Scott you were right, Wink now let's see if Hershel lives Smile

Last edited by J3551CA87 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 am

Sometimes I ask myself "Why is Tdog still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 am

First off, Rick should have chopped off Hershal's head rather than his damn leg. He's going to be nothing but dead weight now. Of course he will make a comeback. They wouldn't cut off his leg just so he can die in the next episode.

Hershal's an idiot. He should know by now you don't go stepping over a zombie without making sure it's dead first. Dummy.

Oh, ^^^^^ spoiler alert!^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 am

Pretty solid episode....not even joking here but before the episode I said to my wife what an epic death it would be if lori's baby killed her from the inside out. Also if you haven't read the graphic novels you should they are good and I am not a comic book person at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 am

Did you actually read all of the comic series? Or skim Wikipedia? Nice call though on her pregnancy! Slam, I agree with you on everything but keep in mind that they were Absolutly exhausted! I know how I am with a few days no sleep, they have been on the move for a winter season and totaling 7 months! Hershel's mind in that narrow hallway with his daughter Maggie and Glenn branched Off from the group, With the zombies coming from every side, He made a potentially fatal mistake. You have a good point, They're not going to chop the guys laid off without keep him... Right?!

Ps fuck you Siri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am

invisible843 wrote:
Sometimes I ask myself "Why is Tdog still alive?"

Truth: he's the only black character, duh! He At least has to make it until February In time for the month long celebration

I take that back Mashone (However you spell it )the new black female character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 am

It was a very good episode my only disapoinment was it was not a two hour premiere. looking forward to this season, I saw carl giving that girl the eyes made me laugh. Not sure who will die I will put in a vote for carol and maggies little sister and it will some how be Carls part. Yes thats right even new and approved almost mullet carl can mess things up.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am

It looked like the powers that be in the series said, "You thought season 2 was slow?" BAM! "Here's some action bitchez!" I loved the episode because I am hoping this set the tone for the season. If you have read the comics then you have a general idea about what is coming and if the season flows like 301 Walking Dead fans are going to get what they are hoping for. I am doing my best to try and separate the comic from the show because the show has proven they will veer from what was done in the past. But, it is fun to watch and see if "x" happens, and who does it happen to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Jess....I did read all the comics not Wikipedia lol although that is where I get most of my factual info from. If they stick to the comic then this season will be solid. Only crappy thing about reading the comic is that if they follow it pretty close you already know what is coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 pm

I have been on the fence about reading the comics. I really want to but I also really like not knowing. I saw they had the 1-48 in one book for 35$ thats pretty hard to say no to. On talking dead last night they said it was Dale who lost his leg in the prison in the comic so there will always be those kind of surpirses but I'm torn.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm

are those 2 zombies that the new girl is lugging around just to carry her stuff? just wondering if they had any other purpose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm

I don't know enough to say for sure but I think they help keep zombies away as well I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:47 pm

They must be getting ready to kill T-dog since they actually gave him some lines! Kamea not only are they carrying her stuff, but if you saw some woman lugging around 2 zombies in chains would you fuck with her?
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

It's it was awesome... can't wait for next week's.. and excited to see what they are going to do with the people they found in the prison.. more humans means added weight means more food.. I guess time will tell Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm

The show is not following the comics, for the most part. Darrell doesn't exist, ricks hand is chopped off ( not Hershel's leg), dale was not killed by zombie eating cow zombie, in the comics. Along with plenty other Discrepancies... They want to throw us off. The series is based off if the comic, not following the comic so to base your Theory's off of them is not always, if ever, going to work.

I do not mind throwing my ideas out there, and facing the chance of being wrong, so here I go.

I think Andrea will reunite with the group and the group will not have the same caring warm and fuzzy group feelings from Andrea. She is a very strong willed character, and she was left behind, almost a blonde delicacy for a zombie dessert!

I think Lori will live, (possibly a cliff hanger for next season?) but the baby will die. I still believe this is Shane's baby, but how they would ever know.... Not sure.

I'm pretty sure Maggie is going to die. Glenn and her relationship is heating up quickly, avid seems to be pretty solid so why not right?!?

One MAJOR character we can not forget is Merle fucking Dixion. Is this
Possibly a cause to split for Darell??

If the writers are willing to sarcrifce the one DOCTOR for the group, why not Darrel??

So so many thoughts, but the iPhones dying and I'm at the nail salon! I'll check in later! Thanks to everyone so far sharing their input Smile
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:54 pm

I watch the show religiously, I'm a freak for anything zombie.

That said, I can't help but feeling uneasy when all the blood is flying around from the zombie hacking and killing. All I can think about it zombie blood in my eyes and mouth.

And am I the only one that wonders why no one has jacked a huge tractor yet?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Yea i am curious what is going to happen with the baby!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:05 pm

This season will be epic from what I've heard very fast pace. I think maybe she will end up having the baby/or bringing the baby to "HuckleBerry or what ever that town the govenor from is called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Good point Iron bone, Scott and I liked your input! We have said that many of times with the blood abd guts going into their mouths, eyes, and possible any minor scratches and what not. Yuck.. And how?!

Sith, that's a possibility! I'm very excited to, are you watching tomorrow??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I will be watching it for sure. I cant stannd commercials so I usally will wait til about 20 after. I'm such a big nerd I even watch talking dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 am

That's exactly what Scott and I do!! I always have to defend my fellow Nerd Chris bc Scott says that he is a midget lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:54 am

awesome episode I was really rooting for big tiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 am

It was a fantastic show! See I wasn't... I thought Rick made the right call with Thomas! I have more thoughts about episode two, but for now it's bed time! Tomorrow ill share!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 am

Could of been my favorite episode to date though it's not as much fun watching without Jess around! Don't fuck with Rick or his group!!!!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

It is definitely a Ricktatorship now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great start to Walking Dead season 3   Great start to Walking Dead season 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great start to Walking Dead season 3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next