Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Titles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Titles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Titles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Titles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Titles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Titles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Titles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Titles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Titles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am

I have been going thought the challenges under Prestige.

I have managed to get the 1000 kills with a sentry gun.... what a pain in the ass. I would suggest that if you can get many in a game save them and then put all down at once all over the map. As I found ppl would swap and just kill them before they could get any kills.

Next is the AC130.
Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

Talking about pains, does anyone have the "Bullet Proof" yet?

That is the 50,000 bullet deflects with the Riot Shield.

It has taken me two weeks to get 5,000. So it is estimated to take me 20 weeks to finish it.

I think BLops2 will be out before that.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

Eck.....

I tried to use a riot shield but my bum is to big!

Have you tried equipping sentry guns and throwing them over near the enemy and then stand in front of them?

Apart from that GOOD LUCK as your going to need it hehe
Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am

I got the unbreakable title 50,000 damage fairly fast playing drop zone but now with all the quick Scopes I can see how this will be a hard one
Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Yikes, even a challenge-whore like myself is only about a quarter of the way through either "Look! No Hands!", or "Bullet Proof". I'll have to see if I have the desire to actually push for this. Is "Bullet Proof" a prestige challenge that you can complete incrementally through future prestiges?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

DpwnShift wrote:
Yikes, even a challenge-whore like myself is only about a quarter of the way through either "Look! No Hands!", or "Bullet Proof". I'll have to see if I have the desire to actually push for this. Is "Bullet Proof" a prestige challenge that you can complete incrementally through future prestiges?

Bar the first one in the prestige (heads up, drop a create on someone's head) they don't get reset.
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

Ah Bulletproof, not a veteran or master challenge, so it resets every prestige. I have asked for a correction or patch but to no avail. I just crossed the 34,000 mark. If you are even thinking of attempting, be prepared for it to take forever. Play alot of dropzone as well, that helps as there are more sentry drops and pavelow drops than in a normal game of domination. Run with someone(s) who know what they are doing, that seems to help quite a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Jacks Spleen wrote:
Ah Bulletproof, not a veteran or master challenge, so it resets every prestige. I have asked for a correction or patch but to no avail. I just crossed the 34,000 mark. If you are even thinking of attempting, be prepared for it to take forever. Play alot of dropzone as well, that helps as there are more sentry drops and pavelow drops than in a normal game of domination. Run with someone(s) who know what they are doing, that seems to help quite a bit as well.

Didn't know that, thats a pain indeed.
Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:
DpwnShift wrote:

Bar the first one in the prestige (heads up, drop a create on someone's head) they don't get reset.

Actually, the ones at the bottom do reset...kills with a Silencer, and kills while flashed or stunned.

The Riot Shield ones are a pain. Bullet deflections are a lot harder to come by then absorbing damage. I recommend wearing it on your back and running either a machine pistol or Overkill with primary of your choice. I think that's how I get most of my deflections b/c I'm running away and moving. After I hit the button one more time I'll will be working on this, got all the other titles for the Shield.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
Ogbunabali wrote:
DpwnShift wrote:

Actually, the ones at the bottom do reset...kills with a Silencer, and kills while flashed or stunned.

The Riot Shield ones are a pain. Bullet deflections are a lot harder to come by then absorbing damage. I recommend wearing it on your back and running either a machine pistol or Overkill with primary of your choice. I think that's how I get most of my deflections b/c I'm running away and moving. After I hit the button one more time I'll will be working on this, got all the other titles for the Shield.

So some do reset and some don't... I know about the crate one didn't realy look at the rest as I just picked one and go for it.

Don't you find the shield crappy... compared to black ops shield? as I said earlier my ass is just toooo BIG!
Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 pm

There was a shield in Black Ops??? damn, I must have missed that. I like using the shield in DZ and to piss people off. Either way, everyone is far ahead of me in this set of challenges...I maybe get a predator kill every 20-25 matches, and only get choppers and AC-130s in Drop Zone. I'm about to hit 500 kills with the Stealth though.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
There was a shield in Black Ops??? damn, I must have missed that. I like using the shield in DZ and to piss people off. Either way, everyone is far ahead of me in this set of challenges...I maybe get a predator kill every 20-25 matches, and only get choppers and AC-130s in Drop Zone. I'm about to hit 500 kills with the Stealth though.

Oops I did put black ops down no idea why... my bad I ment mw2 my bad Smile

Heres the closest on black ops.

Back to top Go down

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

The MW3 riot shield is very weak compared to the MW2 one. Sniper bullets go right through it and when you try to smash someone that is shooting you, it exposes you to death immediately. Should really be a secondary weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles   Titles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles
Page 1 of 1