Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan

Go down 
+3
DELTAxDOG
JK STEELERS68
The1UrLookin4
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello, I have been playing Infected since I had been restarted and learned of the winning streak gain of playing this mode, therefore I have a very high win streak, I had grown bored and went back to HC Kill Confirmed and recently noticed I had been banned from the clan. I due wish to reconnect and get more involved with actual clan battles etc.

Back to me stating I had been restarted was due to everyone knowing the benefits of tac'ing and getting there tags over and over I loved to snipe and would catch multiple groups of people doing this over and over and reaped the benefits of multiple nukes and was reported for boosting and even argued with the MW3 and of course lost my case due to once it was in action there was no returning my account back, so I learned of infected and played the crap out of it.

Thanks for your looking this over and hope to hear from someone.

S44FI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

HHHHHMMMMMMMM? What you ask of requires two steps to be back in the clan.
#1, answer the following question.
Q: what is the relationship between a cassette tape and a pencil?

#2. There are specific guidelines required to be reinstated to the clan following a ban. You will have to PM member LilRif for guidance and instructions. LilRif is the Deputy Director of Reinstatement for the >30< clan and personally reviews all cases.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

!?!?!RIF!?!?!
LMFAO

He'd allow small boys and miscreants galore in here just to wreak havoc.(Love you Rif!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Chef, Don't mock Rif's new position as Deputy Director of Reinstatment. He has worked hard and deserves the promotion. Especially since he is glad that he isn't a moderator. I am sure he will fufill his duties just as I expect and take mike.saafi under review. Look how forthright and fair he was to the last one. Hell, even DarkSoul followed thru with Rif's recommendation and now I play BF3 with him almost every night.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Don't worry, I will defer to Rif's wisdom on these matters. He definitely has the best BS detector in the clan...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 pm

LOL If i am correct I remember using pencils to rewind em! LOL old school!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:13 pm

You sir are indeed over 30. You passed the first question. Are there any members you frequently played with when you were in the clan previously that can vouch for you? I never had the opportunity to play with you. Are you on XBOX or PS3 and what is your gamertag? If you could complete your member information in your profile that would help a lot. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

I can't say that I remember you. What console and roster were you a part of?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm

S44fi is from the xbox side. I did have him on my F/L at one time. I have also played one or two times with him, so he is at least 30.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Ill answer this for him since it was me that brought down the hammer.

Xbox 360 gamer tag: S44FI

I payed 1 game with him some time ago (the other guys playing are now Darksyders, when did they leave?) That was it. After a few months of never acepting invites to play or being on he got taken to the trash (thats what I call deleting a freind lol) So now that Im clan leader on Roster 1 Xbox I looked through and did some cleaning. Inactive for weeks and a 90% W/L with a 840 win streak made the hammer fall.

I told him to do this so we could question the win streak and now his ban from XBL. Im fine with him comming back, I go through the roster every week and get rid of inactive players so if nothing changes the hammer will just fall agan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:52 pm

If I caught someone camping on top of their tac in KC I would kill them, then kill them again before they set the next tac. If I was a booster I would wait until they set their next tac then kill them. But I'm not a booster, see the difference? I'm sure you do and I'm sure you know why your ban wasn't reversed.

Do we want to be associated with a known booster/ cheater? I don't.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Chef, Don't mock Rif's new position as Deputy Director of Reinstatment. He has worked hard and deserves the promotion. Especially since he is glad that he isn't a moderator. I am sure he will fufill his duties just as I expect and take mike.saafi under review. Look how forthright and fair he was to the last one. Hell, even DarkSoul followed thru with Rif's recommendation and now I play BF3 with him almost every night.

As official Deputy Director of Spelling for the Over 30 Clan I sir must I form you that you misspelled "deupty" and if you do not fix said error there will be severe consequences!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I fixed it for ya. Good catch, although I think you are just bucking for a new title to put in your sig. I don't think I can sanction anyone from Louisiana, or an Alabama transplant for that matter, to be the Deputy Director of Spelling. It is just too much of a stretch to link spelling Nazi and deep south, and therefore your application for DD of Spelling is denied. As a consolation prize I will award you Deputy Director of Southern Hospitality as a title. Wear it proudly my friend.

Back to the real issue at hand. OP has been vouched for by Delta. I leave it in the hands of the XBOX mods to determine if they want to reinstate him into an elite roster.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I fixed it for ya. Good catch, although I think you are just bucking for a new title to put in your sig. I don't think I can sanction anyone from Louisiana, or an Alabama transplant for that matter, to be the Deputy Director of Spelling. It is just too much of a stretch to link spelling Nazi and deep south, and therefore your application for DD of Spelling is denied. As a consolation prize I will award you Deputy Director of Southern Hospitality as a title. Wear it proudly my friend.

Back to the real issue at hand. OP has been vouched for by Delta. I leave it in the hands of the XBOX mods to determine if they want to reinstate him into an elite roster.

oooo that hurts....not all of us from the dirty south are stupid. I mean I don't have 15 kids and am asking the tax payers to pay my child support.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey Hop there is another misspelled word on this page you missed. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Well,

you have 1 strike against you already there S44FI.

What is this strike you ask? Well, One could assume your name is S44FI, or you could be a cunning linguist and use numbers to spell out your name. I am going with the latter, I and I do not find this cunning at all, I find it to be that you are NOT in fact 30 sir, you googled the pencil and cassette tape to figure this out. You may have fooled N8 and the others, but I see through your trickery friend, or should i say Fr13nd? Those of us over the age of 30 do not speak like that nor type like that.

Strike 2

I was duped, that is plain and simple, this is not your fault, but those are my brothers, for this you pay with a strike.

Strike 2 (fouled off)

Dave (the1) does not remember you. Granted I know he has opened the doors to many people and in his old age he forgets sometimes and lets people in here, like me, that he shouldnt.

You are close dude, VERY close. You can be reinstated. DO NOT LET ME DOWN, i repeat, DO NOT LET ME DOWN. Laugh at my jokes, hell laugh at N8's idiotic jokes. BUT DO NOT LET ME DOWN.

RIF-Deputy director of whatchamacallit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Rif is harsh...but he is fair...
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

lilrif wrote:
Well,

you have 1 strike against you already there S44FI.

What is this strike you ask? Well, One could assume your name is S44FI, or you could be a cunning linguist and use numbers to spell out your name. I am going with the latter, I and I do not find this cunning at all, I find it to be that you are NOT in fact 30 sir, you googled the pencil and cassette tape to figure this out. You may have fooled N8 and the others, but I see through your trickery friend, or should i say Fr13nd? Those of us over the age of 30 do not speak like that nor type like that.

Strike 2

I was duped, that is plain and simple, this is not your fault, but those are my brothers, for this you pay with a strike.

Strike 2 (fouled off)

Dave (the1) does not remember you. Granted I know he has opened the doors to many people and in his old age he forgets sometimes and lets people in here, like me, that he shouldnt.

You are close dude, VERY close. You can be reinstated. DO NOT LET ME DOWN, i repeat, DO NOT LET ME DOWN. Laugh at my jokes, hell laugh at N8's idiotic jokes. BUT DO NOT LET ME DOWN.

RIF-Deputy director of whatchamacallit....

ok I am going to chime in here because I think you are a little too old for your own good in a small respect. If you look at the name S44FI that would be called L33t sp34k. This came about in the early 90s by geeks who are now around the age of 30. We are those geeks grown up, and thus part of our culture as gamer geeks. I know what the pencil is for, and I still say you got pwnt and remember where bunnyhopping came from (lets see if anyone knows) I would have to say, no one got duped, but you forget the time much of this came about. How long has the MMORPG been around? it started in 1997, that is 15 years ago, All those kids who grew up with the geek mentality are now here. Keep in mind, you are playing a videogame. While this is still art, and extremely complex, its no more different than Chutes and fucking ladders and we are all kids in our own right playing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Ummmm....
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 pm

remember where bunnyhopping came from (lets see if anyone knows) 2 Minutes and 14 seconds lol.......

Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Here is the Whole movie of Rad if you want to role down memory lane. By the way great sound track. Love the song and races at 44:08. lol
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

lol i was actually talking about in fps gaming, but that works. Tribes anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am

Thank you for the history in geek speak. I was actually speaking like this

Sarcasm
Origin of the term

The word comes from the Greek σαρκασμός (sarkasmos) which is taken from the word σαρκάζειν meaning "to tear flesh, gnash the teeth, speak bitterly".[6]
It is first recorded in English in 1579, in an annotation to The Shepheardes Calender: October:

So have fun with your numbers and pwning noobs. I am going to watch sportscenter, have a beer scratch my balls and fart, like any man over 30 should do.

Oh. Strike 3. Delta spelled a couple of words correctly in his sentence in my other post, from what I could make out of his words were that you were a booster and he doesn't want you back, so I don't.

Good day sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 am

mwhop78 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

As official Deputy Director of Spelling for the Over 30 Clan I sir must I form you that you misspelled "deupty" and if you do not fix said error there will be severe consequences!!!

"I form" ? I think your position should be yanked from you. Punctuation never hurt's either, especially when one is mocking another's text.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 am

lilrif wrote:
Thank you for the history in geek speak. I was actually speaking like this

Sarcasm
Origin of the term

The word comes from the Greek σαρκασμός (sarkasmos) which is taken from the word σαρκάζειν meaning "to tear flesh, gnash the teeth, speak bitterly".[6]
It is first recorded in English in 1579, in an annotation to The Shepheardes Calender: October:

So have fun with your numbers and pwning noobs. I am going to watch sportscenter, have a beer scratch my balls and fart, like any man over 30 should do.

Oh. Strike 3. Delta spelled a couple of words correctly in his sentence in my other post, from what I could make out of his words were that you were a booster and he doesn't want you back, so I don't.

Good day sir.

Sorry mate if you took offense to you saying that because one person uses something that is part of the culture, you find it a strike against is BS. Whether or not you liked that part of the gaming culture, its been way to long in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan   Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-setablishment of my status with the Clan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next