Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

TurtleBeach Headset Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TurtleBeach Headset Problem Empty
PostSubject: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Tonight my audio kept cutting out. It's still under warranty so can I take it back to BB or do I need to do an RMA with TB?
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

is it wired? if so, it is possible that its the cables with it. if its wireless, check the connection, and make sure nothing wireless can be messing with it, IE phone microwave file cabinet etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 pm

The one thing I hate about my TB's is the wired cable. On both my sets they tend to be cheap ass wire that doesn't seem to flex and the connectors aren't great. i have been having the same problem lately with my new set. I think I am going to try the wireless option again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:31 am

It's a wired headset. Hopefully I can return it to the store. It's going to suck if I need to do an rma with the manufacturer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 am

SpiderPlant007 wrote:
It's a wired headset. Hopefully I can return it to the store. It's going to suck if I need to do an rma with the manufacturer.

I've taken back many headsets. As long as you have the original receipt, you won't need the RMA. To anyone reading this, ALWAYS save the original package and receipt. You will need it.

I'd advise checking out the PS3 wireless for value. $99 is a steal. They are well made and very sturdy too.

The more expensive TB wireless are also great. PX5 ftw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 am

FBD wrote:
SpiderPlant007 wrote:

I've taken back many headsets. As long as you have the original receipt, you won't need the RMA. To anyone reading this, ALWAYS save the original package and receipt. You will need it.

I'd advise checking out the PS3 wireless for value. $99 is a steal. They are well made and very sturdy too.

The more expensive TB wireless are also great. PX5 ftw.

I thought you could find the PS3 online for less that $99 from time to time. When my TB go out I will replace with PS3 especially now since it has mic monitoring.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 am

it would help to know which exact set you have?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I have the P11 model.

I went to BB and the guy told me there was only a 90 day manufacturer warranty. The website says 1 year. WTF.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:51 pm

well best worst buy what did you expect?

how many days has it been since you purchased? worst buy should have 30 day return

if its past that you'll have to deal with TB - they've always been helpful and quick to respond for me - i have the x41's and had some popping issues when i first got em but thats all resolved now

hope you get it worked out nothing is more frustrating than spending money on something new and not have it work properly Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:49 am

It's been about 6 months since I bought them. I'll contact TB and go from there.

Thanks for your help guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TurtleBeach Headset Problem   TurtleBeach Headset Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TurtleBeach Headset Problem
Page 1 of 1