Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Caught two guys boosting in FFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caught two guys boosting in FFA Empty
PostSubject: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 am

Playing a lil free for all when out of nowhere I see a MOAB countdown, didn't think to much of it until the next round someone else got one. Watched the film and sure enough they were boosting. I reported but was curious if anything will actually come of it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 am

Yes they will get banned eventually, send a twitter message to @iwenforcers with the gt's and a video clip. Then follw up once a week if you want it done quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 am

Remove TI's from FFA. That is all.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 am

FBD wrote:

Yeah cause there is abolutely no reason to even be using ti's in ffa other than cheating. Effing boosters can suck it. Good job Atomiz!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 am

It's just kind of cheesy I sent them a friendly little message and I'll post video on YouTube when I get home. The good news is I was 2nd with about 15 kills lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
FBD wrote:

Yeah cause there is abolutely no reason to even be using ti's in ffa other than cheating. Effing boosters can suck it. Good job Atomiz!!!

I use TI's in every game mode. There is plenty of reasons for it in FFA... I have a better idea, remove moabs form free for all...

EDIT:For that matter, make moabs unobtainable from 20+ kills of the same person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

I have sent the player profiles of cheaters to bancandy@infinityward.com. Attach a link to the video and you should see some results within a month.

Track the players in your elite account to see when they are reset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Unfortunately, boosting is becoming more common in FFA. I don't just report them, I like to fuck with them. I open up my mic and tell the lobby we've got some boosters, and tell the lobby who they are and where they're hiding. It's fun to see the reactions when suddenly boosters become the object of the entire lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 pm

+1 (had to pop your cherry) for reporting boosters. and good job for coming in 2nd. looking forward to the vids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Haha thanks for the cherry popping NES..Can't get the video's from my Vault to my Elite or You-Tube. I have googled and apparantly i'm not the only one out there who is technologically non advanced. I do have these guys names though

ili-Voltage-ili and Vv-EL-CHINGON-vV if you happen to run into them by some off chance shoot em in the dick for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm

i've screen capped the match results and will be sending the pics to IW. I will track these guys and keep you informed. Looks like Voltage is a token glitcher too. 19Hrs 2XP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

atomiz wrote:
Haha thanks for the cherry popping NES..Can't get the video's from my Vault to my Elite or You-Tube. I have googled and apparantly i'm not the only one out there who is technologically non advanced. I do have these guys names though

ili-Voltage-ili and Vv-EL-CHINGON-vV if you happen to run into them by some off chance shoot em in the dick for me!

cut a 30 clip by recording in a clip when youre watching the video. Then upload that clip to your vault. Then enter your vault, and select said clip, and select the rener option. You should first link your youtube account to your elite account on the elite website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks AudioPile. I actually didn't think of that.

I tried all that Deathcard but it just doesn't seem to want to show up, when I googled it all it seem's a bunch of people are having that problem

Caught two guys boosting in FFA Hackch11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 am

Probably a couple kids boosting so they can joina clan or brag to there paper route buddies how good they are at mw3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 am

Probably a couple kids boosting so they can joina clan or brag to there paper route buddies how good they are at mw3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Well it looks like these accounts were disabled! No activity in 10 days, for the last 10 days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Caught two guys boosting in FFA Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZxhbOeZp0MUTH7ZhNp2_pdA2hXO4jtjIHDtlB317JhYHmFjkQ

can prevent boosting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught two guys boosting in FFA   Caught two guys boosting in FFA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught two guys boosting in FFA
Page 1 of 1