Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

30 members with no DLC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

30 members with no DLC? Empty
PostSubject: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 am

Am I the only one playing with no DLC? I jumped into a game with BigDaddyN8 last night and a few other guys that are new since my absence but got kicked out because the server was running content I don't have.

Wouldn't mind adding some guys that are cheap like me so I can get a few rounds in without getting kicked off the server!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:08 am

There are quite a few that don't have the new maps we play with. sorry you got dumped Philly. I thought you just had a hard freeze and quit. Usually our server only runs the original maps and back to Karkand maps since most got that with their purchase. When the group whittles down to a few we will usually go run the new maps if everyone has them, but if not the we play together on the original maps. Quite a few clannies are trying out BF3 from MW3 and they are not buying any of the DLC's until they get a good 10 hours in to make sure they really like the gam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 am

I like the game but feel like a retard because I don't know the callouts Smile

I like being able to spawn on a squad member, makes team work easier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 am

What do you mean "Our Server"? I might have Karkand not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

Over30clan sever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 am

What does that cost? I think I need to spend a few hours just in the Battlefield menus. I never get passed "MULTIPLAYER"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 am

Just to to Multiplayer, then server browser, then search for over30clan. Or if you don't already go to battlelog.com and make a profile and you can find most of the 30 guys and the Over30clan platoon.

Others could explain it better then I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 pm

PhillyFan76 wrote:
What does that cost? I think I need to spend a few hours just in the Battlefield menus. I never get passed "MULTIPLAYER"

It is free to join battlelog. You just need an EA origins email address. This will let you rock the x30x clan tag. The back to Karkand maps came with the limited edition release of Karkand. If you don't have it I believe it is $15. The CQC maps are $15. If you purchase Premium it is $50. This gives you all DLC's and all future DLC's kind of like ELite for MW3. YOu end up saving some money on the DLC's if you purchase Premium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm

PhillyFan76 wrote:
Am I the only one playing with no DLC? I jumped into a game with BigDaddyN8 last night and a few other guys that are new since my absence but got kicked out because the server was running content I don't have.

You may be, but I hope not. We dont run Oman since it can freeze machines, but we run everything except Oman and the CQC.

Back to Karkand is worth the $15 as the maps are great. If you get Premium then you save a few bucks on all the DLC to be released. DLC is scheduled to be released until Summer next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

PhillyFan76 wrote:
I like the game but feel like a retard because I don't know the callouts Smile

I like being able to spawn on a squad member, makes team work easier

Not really a lot of callouts, other than, "between b and c" "on A" etc. bazaar has a few, "green kitchen" "curved hallway" but other than that general callouts will work bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Karkand is $15 as is CQ, so that's $30 if you wanted to be up-to-date with the maps. For $20 more, you'll get premium (new assignments, new guns, flashy dog tags which Darkker can take, etc), and access to the remaining DLC (3 more after CQ, each for $15 if purchased seperately). The schedule has them releasing DLC thru March of 2013.

If I was in your shoes and I liked BF3 enough, it'd make sense to spend $50 on Premium, get 5 DLCs, and save $25 ($50 for premium or $15x5=$75 for DLCs).

If you aren't so sure, then you might consider buying one or more of the DLCs (either Karkand or CQ) at $15 and seeing if you like them. If so, and you buy premium then, you'll still save $10 over buying the other 4 DLCs seperately (plus you get the opportunity for Darkker to take those tags we talked about already!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm

PhillyFan76 wrote:
I feel like a retard

Edited for truth

p.s. Jean...thinking of trading off McCoy in the dynasty league. Interested? He will probably be the most expensive player as Jay and I usually agree to set the top end RB's as the most expensive guys for the cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Welcome to BF3 Philly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 am

BF3 keeps dumping me for DLC! Sucks. Played half a match with U400956901745 then jumped into a group with Turp and got dumped.

Maybe I should just buy the DLC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

Carl:

Absolutely send me an email. I'm sure the 30 guys don't care who's on my dynasty roster Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 members with no DLC?   30 members with no DLC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 members with no DLC?
Page 1 of 1