Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

For Parents With a Sense of Humor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For Parents With a Sense of Humor Empty
PostSubject: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 pm

A group of us were talking about this the other night whilst playing domination. Don't watch with the kiddos around. Unless you are a complete saint most of us have felt this way at one time or another... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gdg2ntfwM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Dude my wife sent me an email with that a few weeks ago......I feel like this all the time. Love my kids, hate bedtime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

LOL, and samuel L Jackson doing the narrating makes it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 pm

My wife has literally said that to my son out of frustration before. He has heard the word more than once but at least understands it's a bad one and not to be said by him. He actually goes to sleep very quickly when it's me, but she just doesn't carry the same weight of authority so he goofs around way more with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

We have all felt that way with our kids. When it is school season I am always trying to get their butts into bed by 8 so I can get a little quality time with my PS3 and play some blops with the boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

I agree most of us have felt that way who are parents
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

I know that many of us have to leave the game on many occassions to put them back to bed. lol

prestige countdown (about37)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm

yeah for some reason I can get my kids to bed with out too much issues, my wife has to fight with them more than I. All of us parents have had stop a few BO games to get the kids the f to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Hilarious...I've heard this before and LMAO then and now. I'm past all this now, but certainly remember it. My kids were a PITA at bedtime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

My kids go to bed fairly easily, but I'm required to lay in may 5 year old's bed for about 10 minutes while she falls to sleep. It's my 5 month old who needs to go the f to sleep! Some nights I feel like slipping her a Benadryl in the formula.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm

This is great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
My kids go to bed fairly easily, but I'm required to lay in may 5 year old's bed for about 10 minutes while she falls to sleep. It's my 5 month old who needs to go the f to sleep! Some nights I feel like slipping her a Benadryl in the formula.

I too have to corner camp in the kids room at bedtime so they can sleep. The peoblem is that I usually fall asleep before they do. I think this is called leading by example, but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Parents With a Sense of Humor   For Parents With a Sense of Humor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Parents With a Sense of Humor
Page 1 of 1