Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I feel a sense of accomplishment...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I feel a sense of accomplishment... Empty
PostSubject: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 pm

well I finally finished my prestige in world at war. it was a long journey but I stuck it out and finished. I mainly played headquarters in a little bit of t d m. and let me tell you there were a lot of hackers and headquarters. anyways I hope everybody got their prestige tokens in order. now I'm ready for modern warfare 3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:18 pm

WooHoo!!! Glad to hear you got it knocked out today too!!! cheers
That was a bitch to grind out....Almost gave up several times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 am

Congrats! I'll be on tonight at about 1am EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 am

Right on. Glad you got that one finished. Just in time for the MW3 launch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am

Right on man! Way to persevere through all those hacked lobbies. Now go unlock the Type 95 from the prestige lobby. I'm hearing it's the "OMG WAAAY OVERPOWERED" Weapon du jour from the early players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 am

It was quite frustrating considering the hackers just loved headquarters and nothing else. Felt like smashing puppies all day long Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 am

Congrats Vegas. I had WaW but never played it online and almost bought a copy just to try for the token. Hopefully everyones hard work for the extra token pays off and helps us destroy the competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 am

Congrat Vegas, and anyone else who put up with the BS to get that token.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am

Congrats Vegas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Congrats. I hit 65 last night, so tonight I will press the button. I had to quit HQ a couple of times and go to dom to get away from the hackers, its easy points if they end up on your team but totally bs if you play against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:16 pm

i know the limits of my tolerance and I never even considered playing WaW online. lol..

I'll make do with my measly two tokens from MW2 and Black Ops. The ACR will be mine from day one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm thinking of unlocking the Claymore first. I'd like to try all the weapons before I make a decision on that. Not having equipment to cover your 6 from ghosts until level 53 is going to be a pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:25 pm

You guys are aware that the prestige shop wont be available to you actually hit 80 and hit the button once right? The prestige shop has to be unlocked so you wont be getting that auto win class immediately. Just dont want anyone to put the game in then smash a controller a tv or a game/system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Not true - in the video he makes it clear that if you ever prestiged in the previous titles, those tokens will be immediately available.

Near the end of the video Bowling says "...you'll have it day 1 of Modern Warfare 3."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Looked at his Twitter and there's this exchange:

charlieINTEL:
@fourzerotwo @evlmnke11 I thought the prestige shop is unlocked at rank 80? So it's available "day 1" out of the box?

fourzerotwo:
@charlieINTEL @evlmnke11 Prestige Mode (the ability to prestige) is unlocked at 80, but if you have tokens already. The stores open.
31 Oct

[Edit: There's also this bit a bit earlier in the timeline:

aggiethib JP
@fourzerotwo When you use a token to "unlock gear" in the prestige shop, is that gear unlocked permanently or only for 1 prestige?
31 Oct

@fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
@aggiethib Its permanently unlocked for all future prestiges.
31 Oct via web]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Can you say F'ING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!.......Claymore & Type 95 here I come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm

well done.damn hackers had run amok in modern warfare 1 the last time i played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel a sense of accomplishment...   I feel a sense of accomplishment... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel a sense of accomplishment...
Page 1 of 1