Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Empty
PostSubject: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 pm

lately been a few games where it seemed the whole other team knew where we were I hate cheaters so I went searching youtube this might answer a few wtf is going on games

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Ok really? How do they do this crap?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

I really hope this is not rampant. I have had guys turn around for no reason to shoot me while I was running assassin, but I thought it was just my paranoia. This is the kind of garbage that plagued MW2, and to a degree, blops towards the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 pm

F'n cheaters.....just play the damn game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm

yeah...i'm sure we run into this from time to time...i just don't see the point in playing the game this way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I really hope this is not rampant. I have had guys turn around for no reason to shoot me while I was running assassin, but I thought it was just my paranoia. This is the kind of garbage that plagued MW2, and to a degree, blops towards the end.

In that scenario they could have been running SitRep Pro and sound whoring. I do it and its unreal that you can hear them a mile away it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

^^^well when your a whiny fuctard you have to do crap like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 pm

xShotty2_daFACEx wrote:
^^^well when your a whiny fuctard you have to do crap like that

???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 pm

X-Runner wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

In that scenario they could have been running SitRep Pro and sound whoring. I do it and its unreal that you can hear them a mile away it seems.

I was running my ultimate sneaker class...BE Pro, Ass Pro, and Dead Silence Pro, so that's why I was paranoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 pm

thats directed towards the clip... not that comment sorry. i was in the middle of a match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:58 pm

xShotty2_daFACEx wrote:
thats directed towards the clip... not that comment sorry. i was in the middle of a match

Haha! Ok, i was thinking "wow, that was uncalled for!" Then i was wondering if i had been offensive to you or something. Haha!

No worries !

EDIT: And to FBD; yea thats weird that he just "knew" that you were there. That stuff happens to me and i am left wondering WTF? Why do people have to cheat at these games???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

haha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I know I've run into assholes using this! Just another lovely turd to deal with in the MW3 pile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

I was running my ultimate sneaker class...BE Pro, Ass Pro, and Dead Silence Pro, so that's why I was paranoid.

If i remember right SitRep Pro is the counter for Dead Silence Pro so they would still hear you. I have often wondered if you run Assassin Pro, do you show up on Portable Radar? Is that the counter for Assassin? Everything is supposed to a counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Assassin counters EVERYTHING!!

Hehe, at least it seems like it. That is a good comment though.

I need to figure out what counters what...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm

The file to d/l from their site is a .rar which is a form of zip file.. This hack must be for PC otherwise how would you implement a d/l file into an xBox? I went to d/l it just to see but you have to complete a survey in order to get the file and I could not do that at work.. If anyone happens to get the file I would like to look at it just to see how a .rar or .zip file could be of any use on an xBox..
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I personally wouldn't take the chance of DL it. I value my laptop too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Um, yeah...downloading an executable file from a known hacker is not a great idea. Might as well just post your SSN and credit card numbers on google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 pm

.rar is just a compression format, you will need some sort of expansion utility to decompress it. Most likely you could use unleashX or even XBMC, but im not sure if that only works for the original xbox and not the 360.

I could D/L that bitch and tear it a new asshole with the software i am rocking here at work, but meh. Im sure its just a sensless hack. Still dont see how its fun to cheat the system in video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

The problem with hacking is that at some level, there has to be shame in doing it. Even if you don't get caught and have a 5+ KD. Inside, you know it's not legit, and that has to cause internal pain.

Taking advantage of a loophole is one thing, active pursuit of cheating by having an unquestionable advantage is entirely different.

I hope no one in this clan actually tries this kind of garbage. I would support a ban of anyone in the 30 using hacks or boosting. We're better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

I hope no one in this clan actually tries this kind of garbage. I would support a ban of anyone in the 30 using hacks or boosting. We're better than that.

I'm with you fbd, I'd give you a +1 but it looks like the voting is gone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

If i remember right SitRep Pro is the counter for Dead Silence Pro so they would still hear you. I have often wondered if you run Assassin Pro, do you show up on Portable Radar? Is that the counter for Assassin? Everything is supposed to a counter.

was in a private match with sith miester the other night after our gamebattle match. I can't remember which map, but we were using only throwing knives. both had dead silence pro. I was not running sitrep but I could hear sith when he got close. I told him that and he wondered how i could hear him while running dead silence. I think it is only on certain maps, arkaden is one for sure. our first gb match was there and I could hear the other team above the escalator. another thing, on village when you get close to the bridge or on the bridge you can hear birds fly away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

I always blamed recon perk for them knowing where I am. Remember if you get flashed or survive a grenade, you couldl still be on the minimap until they get you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm

The other day when I was playing I was running Assassin Pro and Dead Silence Pro on Hardhat. I was coming from B flag to A flag on the outer edge. I came around a corner and a guy was shooting me down. Watching the kill cam I saw him also heading to A and then suddenly turn and pre-fire before he ever saw me and I walked into the opening and died. I assumed since i was running Assassin and Dead Silence that he didn't see me on the mini map or hear me (nor had I just killed anyone that he'd notice a teammate died) and that I must have been painted with someone's recon from a grenade. At least I hope that is what it was.....hate this cheating garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 am

with assassination pro.. you do not show up on PR, pretty sure of that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....   ever feel like they "Know" where your at .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever feel like they "Know" where your at ....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next